This Is Why Global Warming Is Responsible For Freezing Temperatures Across The U.S.

abu afak

ALLAH SNACKBAR!
Mar 3, 2006
Forbes - Linked below

""The country is freezing in an unprecedented fashion, and global warming is to blame. Sound crazy?
The cold snap that North America is experiencing east of the rocky mountains, with temperatures at Arctic-like levels, is real, but it's only part of the story.
Simultaneously, there are record Warm temperatures happening in other parts of the world, from Australia to the actual Arctic.

While a small but vocal minority of people might use the faulty logic of, "it's cold where I am, therefore global warming isn't real," even schoolchildren know that weather isn't climate
But these extreme cold snaps have gotten more severe in recent years, due to a combination of global warming and a phenomenon you've likely heard of: the polar vortex.
Here's the science of how it works, and why global warming is paradoxically playing a major role in today's record-low temperatures.

The difference between a strong, stable polar vortex (L) and a weak, unstable one that can cause... [+] cold snaps and extremely cold weather across the mid-latitudes (R), such as the event we're experiencing now.

[.........]
[Much more Graphics and text at below link for non-simpletons.
[.........]

[........]
[........]
`
`

Forbes magazine?....the wall street Forbes that would love trading carbon credits on the stock market....sorry...I'll believe my own eyes...
Forbes is 100% Capitalist.
As is it's owner Billionaire Steve Forbes.
Now we have 'criticism' from the faux Left that this is about 'carbon credits:' it is Not you IDIOT.

Chirp in on the gist if you like.. any time.

`

`

If you dumbshits want to believe global warming theories go ahead...but stop trying to push unreliable renewables on the rest of us...people are freezing to death in their own homes because a state went too far in transferring oil to renewable energy and they can not maintain a base load large enough to power the state in a ice storm....I lived in Texas and ice storms are frequent.....but we never had black outs....

Forbes magazine?....the wall street Forbes that would love trading carbon credits on the stock market....sorry...I'll believe my own eyes...
Now we have 'criticism' from the faux Left that this is about 'carbon credits:' it is Not you IDIOT.

`

`

LOL!

July 18, 2014

Asian businessmen now control the Capitalist Tool.

Forbes Media is selling a majority stake to a group of Asian investors known as Integrated Whale Media. The Forbes family, including Chairman and Editor-in-chief Steve Forbes, will continue to hold a minority stake in the 97-year-old publishing company.

Forbes magazine sold to Asian investor group (nypost.com)

`

`
Al Gore has set up an entire room full of expert market researchers to handle his carbon credit buys....he did this years ago...but Trump got in his way.....Trump said we are not playing this game of big guy get rich off of a lie.....while the little guy gets screwed....

Forbes - Linked below

""The country is freezing in an unprecedented fashion, and global warming is to blame. Sound crazy?
The cold snap that North America is experiencing east of the rocky mountains, with temperatures at Arctic-like levels, is real, but it's only part of the story.
Simultaneously, there are record Warm temperatures happening in other parts of the world, from Australia to the actual Arctic.

While a small but vocal minority of people might use the faulty logic of, "it's cold where I am, therefore global warming isn't real," even schoolchildren know that weather isn't climate
But these extreme cold snaps have gotten more severe in recent years, due to a combination of global warming and a phenomenon you've likely heard of: the polar vortex.
Here's the science of how it works, and why global warming is paradoxically playing a major role in today's record-low temperatures.

The difference between a strong, stable polar vortex (L) and a weak, unstable one that can cause... [+] cold snaps and extremely cold weather across the mid-latitudes (R), such as the event we're experiencing now.'re experiencing now.

[.........]
[.........]

[........]
[........]
`
`
And?

Global Warming is perfectly natural. The last Ice Age was 12,000 years ago, and ever since then global temperatures have been rising. And yes, it is normal for temperature to rise at a faster and faster rate as more time passes.

Forbes - Linked below

The difference between a strong, stable polar vortex (L) and a weak, unstable one that can cause... [+] cold snaps and extremely cold weather across the mid-latitudes (R), such as the event we're experiencing now.'re experiencing now.

[.........]
[.........]

[........]
[........]
`
`
back to one lone country as your evidence. Their weather has no influence on ours.

Forbes - Linked below

The difference between a strong, stable polar vortex (L) and a weak, unstable one that can cause... [+] cold snaps and extremely cold weather across the mid-latitudes (R), such as the event we're experiencing now.'re experiencing now.'re experiencing now.'re experiencing now.

[.........]
[.........]

[........]
[........]
`
`
And?

Global Warming is perfectly natural. The last Ice Age was 12,000 years ago, and ever since then global temperatures have been rising. And yes, it is normal for temperature to rise at a faster and faster rate as more time passes.
especially if there is less ice. But is there really less ice? A bit, at least Chicago isn't under an ice sheet any more. but actually, Chicago's climate hasn't changed, nor has it gotten any warmer. two weeks of zero Fahrenheit weather is routine. the same Artic Polar experience is with us yet again. No change.

If you dumbshits want to believe global warming theories go ahead...but stop trying to push unreliable renewables on the rest of us...people are freezing to death in their own homes because a state went too far in transferring oil to renewable energy and they can not maintain a base load large enough to power the state in a ice storm....I lived in Texas and ice storms are frequent.....but we never had black outs....
It was shown on WGN this morning, this same freeze of green trubines occurred in Sweden seven years ago. They showed helicopters deicing the blades on the sweden turbines to help get them going again. people, can't make it up. Seven years ago. And read carefully, the left wanted people to think it was happening in Texas. caught again. the left always getting caught making fake news.

Forbes - Linked below

[.........]
[.........]

[........]
[........]
`
`
that process has always happened. you need something new.

And?

There's so many idiotic conflated errors in your post it's diffiCULT to know where to start.

Perhaps tho THEE largest block of posts in the section...
Those saying "It's cold outside today, ergo there's no warming."
Especially lately.
Perhaps you could make ONE post correcting your IDIOT ALLIES and telling them it IS warming?
ALL the thread starts of Weatherman?
YEARS of posts and threads by SkookerAssBall?
And so many more.

Then we can move on to whether there aren't cycles with cycles and it might be cooling with a longer term warming were it not for AGW.
And why the period coinciding with the Industrial Revolution (esp late part and GHGs) isn't responsible for the current Spike.
Because it IS.

Been there, done that. (just bumped it up for YOU)

`

Last edited:
Forbes - Linked below

[.........]
[.........]

[........]
[........]
`
`
Good luck with that, I've explained this to them a dozen times including 8×10 color glossy photos with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one describing what's in it.

The response is mostly denial with a sprinkling of insults and mockery.

Forbes - Linked below

[.........]
[.........]

[........]
[........]
`
`
You should be worried about a glacial cycle.

There's so many idiotic conflated errors in your post it's diffiCULT to know where to start.
Then why don’t you point them out?

You can’t, because that is what the scientific evidence has shown about our geological history.

You’ve got nothing, you’re just pushing this “AWG” shit because all you can do is regurgitate Al Gore talking points.

You can’t, because that is what the scientific evidence has shown about our geological history.

You’ve got nothing, you’re just pushing this “AWG” shit because all you can do is regurgitate Al Gore talking points.
I did!
I elaborated them you ILLITERATE clown.
Then added a link for further elucidation.

`

`

I did!

`

`
Post that one error in your post, since we seem to miss it

I did!

`

`
Linking a dozen AWG nonsense articles is doing exactly what I said you are doing, regurgitating Al Gore nonsense. All you do is regurgitate, you can’t write anything on your own.

Forum List

Back