Leftist logic carona version 101

We let prisoners out of jail to protect them but we lock down our elderly and don't even allow visitors.

Derp?
Democrats look for any excuse to free criminals. They know they are fellow Democrats. Not all Democrats are criminals but most criminals are Democrats. A Biden sign or sticker is a good warning that the people there are POS that will likely go all Biden on your kids if left alone with them.

Voting for Democrats is literally like voting for crime

We let prisoners out of jail to protect them but we lock down our elderly and don't even allow visitors.

Derp?

some at risk prisoners were released. Few lock ups are running visitation
Democrats ignore the risk these criminals pose to the public because they hate Americans.

Democrats fight for criminals.

A vote for Democrats is a vote for crime.

In another thread, Democrats said roger stone is worse then a child molester... that explains why they all support Biden so much and try to free pervs from jail any chance they get.

Derp?
Should have never have let the first person out of any jail due to COVID-19. It sucks to be in jail or prison, especially during an epidemic, but that changes nothing. The societal misfits should have thought of unintended consequences before committing their crimes. My mind on this would not change if the mortality rate in prisons, due to COVID-19 hit 90%, in every prison across the country. It sucks to make bad decisions and have to live or die by them.

Derp?
Should have never have let the first person out of any jail due to COVID-19. It sucks to be in jail or prison, especially during an epidemic, but that changes nothing. The societal misfits should have thought of unintended consequences before committing their crimes. My mind on this would not change if the mortality rate in prisons, due to COVID-19 hit 90%, in every prison across the country. It sucks to make bad decisions and have to live or die by them.
Democrats want to abolish prisons so letting criminals out free to them is the next best thing.

Not all Democrats are criminals, but most criminals are Democrats

Derp?

some at risk prisoners were released. Few lock ups are running visitation
Democrats ignore the risk these criminals pose to the public because they hate Americans.

Democrats fight for criminals.

A vote for Democrats is a vote for crime.

In another thread, Democrats said roger stone is worse then a child molester... that explains why they all support Biden so much and try to free pervs from jail any chance they get.

So you think no Republican released a Prisoner?

Your blob’s DOJ did. Clearly Trump hates America

• Disagree
Reactions: 007

Derp?
Democrats want to also defund and abolish the police. Democrats are the party of trash. Every swingin' dick criminal, pervert, illegal alien, cheat, liar, violent America hating fascist and otherwise corrupt gutter licking trash is welcome in the democrat party.

Derp?
This is all part of the Marxist move to stir unrest. No cops. Release criminals. Prosecute those who defend themselves against said criminals or Bolshevik Lives Matter. Keep everyone locked down or socially isolated.

Derp?
Democrats want to abolish prisons so letting criminals out free to them is the next best thing.

BS. If you think the Democrats will abolish prisons, you have been hitting the prescription medications legally obtained, entirely too freely and need to cut back.

Derp?

BS. If you think the Democrats will abolish prisons, you have been hitting the prescription medications legally obtained, entirely too freely and need to cut back.
You are either totally ignorant or lying.

They have abolish prison rallies in California all the time.

Wouldn't expect useful idiots like you to know anything about Democrats. You will deny it till the day it happens and then suddenly support it.

Suprised they let you off your knees long enough to post on the Internet

Derp?

Wouldn't expect useful idiots like you to know anything about Democrats. You will deny it till the day it happens and then suddenly support it.

I would bet everything I own, that no matter who wins the election, there will still be prisons in this country until you show me a country that has none. It is not happening dude. You are being taken for a ride on somebody's propaganda train. People hold rallies for crap that does not happen all the time and always will. Try to stay in the real world.

Derp?

I would bet everything I own, that no matter who wins the election, there will still be prisons in this country until you show me a country that has none. It is not happening dude. You are being taken for a ride on somebody's propaganda train. People hold rallies for crap that does not happen all the time and always will. Try to stay in the real world.
You don't know the Democrat party like I do. They will deny they want to abolish the police or ban guns till the day they do it.

If any of you read what this Democrat wrote and believe it, you are an idiot.

Democrats are mostly useful idiots who know nothing and literally advocate for their own enslavement.

Derp?

You don't know the Democrat party like I do. They will deny they want to abolish the police or ban guns till the day they do it.

If any of you read what this Democrat wrote and believe it, you are an idiot.

Democrats are mostly useful idiots who know nothing and literally advocate for their own enslavement.
DemocratIC. And you know nothing.

Derp?
Many of those in prison don't deserve it.

Forum List

Back