So Much For The Red Wave

So Much For The Red Wave​

US-of-Fuck-This-Guy.jpg

So let's see:

1. We know the republicans are going to take the house, just like they said they would.
2. They very well might take the senate just like they said they probably would.

So the best the left has is "you didn't kick our asses quite as badly as you were supposed to?"

Last time I checked, the winner of the football game only needs one point more than the loser. I haven't seen too many losing football teams celebrate not getting their asses kicked as hard as they were supposed to.

But I guess if that's what tickles the left's funnybone.....

let me get this straight.The American people are to Blame for Biden's
decision to allow Illegal border crossings,Abortions on demand,
Gas Prices,Rising Inflation,the most incompetent Military withdrawal
{ Afghanistan } in our storied history.Record violence in major city's
run for decades by Liberal Blue State Mayors and City Council.
A Fentanyl crisis.A huge Spending problem created and nurtured along
by Malfeasant Democrats.The same bunch who We the people have figured
out ... Buy Elections
Dude watch the video instead of just going by the post.

So let's see:

1. We know the republicans are going to take the house, just like they said they would.
2. They very well might take the senate just like they said they probably would.

So the best the left has is "you didn't kick our asses quite as badly as you were supposed to?"

Last time I checked, the winner of the football game only needs one point more than the loser. I haven't seen too many losing football teams celebrate not getting their asses kicked as hard as they were supposed to.

It is funny to see the usual suspects here celebrating losing and acting like they won. Lake looks like she’s going to get Arizona and the Senate still could go Republican. Getting the House was big to get control of the purse strings.

It is funny to see the usual suspects here celebrating losing and acting like they won. Lake looks like she’s going to get Arizona and the Senate still could go Republican.
Only G-d knows. Only time will tell. Senate could go either way or a draw.

Alaska, Arizona, Nevada are still counting. Georgia is up for rerun.

Republicans were ready. This was their year. They were going to sweep to control of Congress and put election deniers in at every level of government to ensure that Democrats couldn’t win—or couldn’t have their wins counted—in 2024 and beyond. Having ensured that many of the most Democratic areas would count their votes slowly, leading to the appearance of an early Republican lead, they were going to declare victory prematurely and then use that to claim election theft and fraud.

As the hours ticked away on November 8 and turned into early November 9, that plan wasn’t going so well—and it showed in many of the victory parties Republicans were putting on. Boy did it ever show. Feast your eyes.

The pollsters were wrong. About everything. The election was a referendum on MAGA crazy. America said get lost.
I heard they did manage to get the house of Representatives. That is unfortunate, just when the Democrats were about to solve so many long-term problems that our nation is facing.

So let's see:

The majority of governors in the nation are Republican. Oh, and don't forget the Supreme Court. We're moving to the right. Democrats have a good propaganda machine, that's all.

I heard they did manage to get the house of Representatives. That is unfortunate, just when the Democrats were about to solve so many long-term problems that our nation is facing.

Low inflation wasn't a problem but democrats definitely solved it.

They solved low gas prices. too.

Forum List

Back