So much for Party unity and inclusion

zACHApr.jpg

Protesters took over 1 of 3 media tents, and refused to speak to reporters. Their mouths were covered in tape. Police blocked reporters from entering the tent afterwards.

Seems fine to me. The Berners are a bunch of nuts, but police should certainly do their jobs and protect them.
Since you think so little of them, you won't mind if the Opposition picks up them up, now, will you?

PASS THE POPCORN!!:popcorn:
Try watching now. You won't see any. Except from liars like desir...

News flash more embarrassing leaked emails coming your way..

I suspect the october surprise that will be made into a movie starring Val "fatso" Kilmer as hillary..

They will call it here little piggy hillary...
Move to Russia then...just your kind of place, hater dupe.

The only liars here are the Democrats.

PHILADELPHIA — Hillary Clinton is using the Democratic National Convention to aggressively woo minority voters, whom she is relying on to put her over the top in November, and she enlisted President Obama to spearhead the effort with a keynote speech Wednesday.

But the bid to reunite the coalition of black and Hispanic voters who were instrumental in Mr. Obama’s two White House wins ran into powerful headwinds Tuesday from the Black Lives Matter movement. Black protesters took to streets with calls to shut down the convention just as Mrs. Clinton received the nomination and made history as the first female standard-bearer for a major political party.

As several hundred Black Lives Matters protesters marched through the city toward the convention at the Wells Fargo Center, the crowd chanted, “Hell no, DNC/We won’t vote for Hillary!”

White activists outnumbered black ones in the Black Lives Matter demonstration. But young black men and women in the crowd said they weren’t voting for Mrs. Clinton. Many said they would back Green Party candidate Jill Stein.

Samantha Eusebio joined the march spontaneously on her way home from work as a museum educator. She said she used to support Mrs. Clinton.
“Hearing all that’s been happening, I don’t know what to believe anymore,” said Ms. Eusebio, who twice voted for Mr. Obama for president.

The marchers chanted, “Don’t vote for Hillary. She’s killing black people!

Keep reading…

I suspect the october surprise that will be made into a movie starring Val "fatso" Kilmer as hillary..

WHATS IN THE EMAILS, PLACE YOUR BETS!:banana:

PHILADELPHIA — Hillary Clinton is using the Democratic National Convention to aggressively woo minority voters, whom she is relying on to put her over the top in November, and she enlisted President Obama to spearhead the effort with a keynote speech Wednesday.

But the bid to reunite the coalition of black and Hispanic voters who were instrumental in Mr. Obama’s two White House wins ran into powerful headwinds Tuesday from the Black Lives Matter movement. Black protesters took to streets with calls to shut down the convention just as Mrs. Clinton received the nomination and made history as the first female standard-bearer for a major political party.

As several hundred Black Lives Matters protesters marched through the city toward the convention at the Wells Fargo Center, the crowd chanted, “Hell no, DNC/We won’t vote for Hillary!”

White activists outnumbered black ones in the Black Lives Matter demonstration. But young black men and women in the crowd said they weren’t voting for Mrs. Clinton. Many said they would back Green Party candidate Jill Stein.

Samantha Eusebio joined the march spontaneously on her way home from work as a museum educator. She said she used to support Mrs. Clinton.
“Hearing all that’s been happening, I don’t know what to believe anymore,” said Ms. Eusebio, who twice voted for Mr. Obama for president.

Keep reading…
The Rev. Moon Times? LOL

Some of them had tape over their mouths representing the fact Sander's supporters have been silenced. It isn't rocket science.
They haven't been silenced. They've done an outstanding job making fools of themselves and hurting the Democratic ticket.
73-DemExit-e1469309487753.png
Don't let the door hit you on the way out Berners.
They aren't going anywhere, please don't start.
I wish they would. Maybe 4 years of Trump will teach them a lesson.
What lesson is that?

More private conversation that goes nowhere...duh. Proof: nothing ever HAPPENED.

More private conversation that goes nowhere...duh. Proof: nothing ever HAPPENED.
Last emails forced the head of the DNC to resign.....

Keep reading…
The Rev. Moon Times? LOL

They haven't been silenced. They've done an outstanding job making fools of themselves and hurting the Democratic ticket.
73-DemExit-e1469309487753.png
Don't let the door hit you on the way out Berners.
They aren't going anywhere, please don't start.
I wish they would. Maybe 4 years of Trump will teach them a lesson.
What lesson is that?
That populism is a disaster.

Forum List

Back