So much for Party unity and inclusion

HillarytheLiar_zpsebwrsblk.jpg

You'll be alright in a few days....certainly 90% plus are already on board. Watch the convention. You're being ridiculous.

I am watching it. I'm also watching how quickly the Democrats began to look like thugs on the international stage.

There is no reason to vote for liars and thieves. There is no reason to vote Democrat.

you must be watching the DVR of the RNC because no one has a clue what you're talking about.

You know exactly what I am talking about.
GOP BS for chumps ONLY....

No, you are actually right wing. It isn't GOP BS. You appear to be under the impression that you can continuously act like corporate whores, act like war mongers, rig an election, blame it on Russia and walk away like it's no big deal.
Taking money for speeches proves NOTHING, dupe. Talk is not rigging anything, chump. Get a grip.

I am watching it. I'm also watching how quickly the Democrats began to look like thugs on the international stage.

There is no reason to vote for liars and thieves. There is no reason to vote Democrat.

you must be watching the DVR of the RNC because no one has a clue what you're talking about.

No, you are actually right wing. It isn't GOP BS. You appear to be under the impression that you can continuously act like corporate whores, act like war mongers, rig an election, blame it on Russia and walk away like it's no big deal.
Taking money for speeches proves NOTHING, dupe. Talk is not rigging anything, chump. Get a grip.
WikiLeaks - Search the DNC email database

you understand that the only people who care are rightwingnut hacks, right?

You should have thought this through.

Nothing there but talk that was never acted upon, chump.

Stop fucking lying. Stop. Be the corporate whore you are.

They been looking for a quid pro quo forever, stupid. Me? Bwa ha ha...

They been looking for a quid pro quo forever, stupid. Me? Bwa ha ha...

You have no integrity. You must be a Democrat. 13 million is possible. Say good bye franco,

Another one, why are you so upset?

Lmao is it because the worse nightmare has no become yet?

More leaky dinky do emails..?

Forum List

Back