So liberals . Why the double stand in the media on these two stories

I didn't pivot because Biden gets his 10% for hunters bounties.
Show evidence that was true in regards to Hunter's work with Burisma...

Show evidence that Biden getting Shokin fired was beneficial for Burisma...

Lol, Hunter knew nothing about running an energy company. Oh and Trump was one of our best presidents ever and will again!
Ivanka got trademark deals while daddy was negotiating with China..

Trump had foriegn countries pay for rooms in his hotel and not stay there..
You demanded that I prove Joe Biden got something from Burisma.

Only a pathological liar would claim you didn't demand anything.
So that is a no then....

Do you have no proof or are you keeping it a secret...

This will go the way of all Bripat's rants... Ask for proof and he goes all quite or he just insults you... He some how thinks insulting someone wins an argument?????

Lol, Hunter knew nothing about running an energy company. Oh and Trump was one of our best presidents ever and will again!
Hunter was hired because his father was the VP and he brought name recognition and credibility to the company. Whatever work he did for them was apparently worth it to them as they kept him on their board even after Biden was out of office and it was Hunter who left them years later.

And how do you plan on winning an election process you believe is rigged and stolen in 2020. If you truly believe that, you would have to believe it will happen again.

Hunter was hired because his father was the VP and he brought name recognition and credibility to the company. Whatever work he did for them was apparently worth it to them as they kept him on their board even after Biden was out of office and it was Hunter who left them years later.

And how do you plan on winning an election process you believe is rigged and stolen in 2020. If you truly believe that, you would have to believe it will happen again.
Trump is going to win this time so big, you won't be able to cheat your way in. Thousands of College kids in football stadiums all across the country yelling fuc# Biden. Isn't a good sign, you're losing College aged kids. Which used to be a shoe in for you loons. Biden is going to give Trump the Whitehouse back.

I saw nothing from that showing Joe Biden was collecting anything from Hunter from Burisma. If I'm wrong, show it...
Lol, there are more than 1 laptop, Hunter is a screw up and if it wasn't for the fbi covering for him, the Biden's would be in jail.

Trump is going to win this time so big, you won't be able to cheat your way in. Thousands of College kids in football stadiums all across the country yelling fuc# Biden. Isn't a good sign, you're losing College aged kids. Which used to be a shoe in for you loons. Biden is going to give Trump the Whitehouse back.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, Trump never won the popular vote so who knows why you think he can win an election. He won in 2016 despite losing the popular vote so in 2020, there was mass voting to ensure he would lose the electoral college too. If you think that's gonna change should he even run in 2024, you're nuttier than you appear. Most people already believe he's lying when he claims the election was stolen. That number is only going to grow over the next 3 years as more people see there is no proof to back his bullshit. That's only going to piss off more Americans and result in him losing by an even bigger margin.

Lol, there are more than 1 laptop, Hunter is a screw up and if it wasn't for the fbi covering for him, the Biden's would be in jail.
I take you not showing means you can't. Thanks.
thumbsup.gif

Hunter was on the board of that company making thousands of dollars a month. That is a fact. Hunter got 3.5 million from russia and they get their pipeline. We fold on Afghanistan and China gets their lithium. Win for everyone but us.
It's as if you don't know how business works. Ever look at the shady tactics Trump used to buy hotels and not pay people and not pay taxes? I mean it's borderline criminal. Actually crosses the line. But yet with all these charges, when is the trial? No trial for shady Trump. All the stories are out there. You turn a blind eye to all of it, but now you are nit picking Hunter Biden and some weak connection and nickle and diming him and every deal done while he sat on the board. Is this all you got? It didn't work. Trump tried to use it but it was and is a nothing burger.

Hunter got 3.5 million from Russia? Where did you hear that?

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, Trump never won the popular vote so who knows why you think he can win an election. He won in 2016 despite losing the popular vote so in 2020, there was mass voting to ensure he would lose the electoral college too. If you think that's gonna change should he even run in 2024, you're nuttier than you appear. Most people already believe he's lying when he claims the election was stolen. That number is only going to grow over the next 3 years as more people see there is no proof to back his bullshit. That's only going to piss off more Americans and result in him losing by an even bigger margin.
You keep believing that. Biden has turn thousands of college kids against him in a short time. He has over 3 more years to convince thousands more. If he makes it till the end of his term, then it will be Harris. Not to many like her.
FB_IMG_1630462330593.jpg

His reputation.

The Ukrainian parliament wanted Shokin fired.
Then parliament should have fired him without Biden having to extort the Ukrainian government with a billion dollars of American money.

It's as if you don't know how business works. Ever look at the shady tactics Trump used to buy hotels and not pay people and not pay taxes? I mean it's borderline criminal. Actually crosses the line. But yet with all these charges, when is the trial? No trial for shady Trump. All the stories are out there. You turn a blind eye to all of it, but now you are nit picking Hunter Biden and some weak connection and nickle and diming him and every deal done while he sat on the board. Is this all you got? It didn't work. Trump tried to use it but it was and is a nothing burger.

Hunter got 3.5 million from Russia? Where did you hear that?
He followed the tax laws our representatives put into place. Google Hunter's 3.5 million. That guy gets millions from our enemies all over the world.

I know the difference. You had enough votes to get your guy approved. Obama didn't.

I'll be honest. We wouldn't have let you guys appoint someone either if we could have stopped it.

Thank you. Now stop lying like you did in the post I responded to where you said duh, dar, drool, Republicans promised not to confirm a Republican nominee. Drool, drool, hic ...

The Biden rule was that a Senate wasn't going to confirm a nominee in the other party. No one thought Biden meant Democrats would not have confirmed a Democrat nominee. No one. You were lying like a Democrat

Forum List

Back