So liberals . Why the double stand in the media on these two stories

I’ve literally never heard anyone say that. You made that up

meanwhile, conservative advocate for family structure and parenting.. leftists want to outsource it to the state
We don't WANT to. It's called having safety nets. You want to remove them. You've just convinced yourselves that our charity to the poor doesn't work because there are still poor people out there. Trust me, your way produces more poor and NO safety nets. Except for maybe your way will get people to stop having so many mistakes and since I feel the planet is over populated, I'm willing to try your way. Tough love.

...You've just convinced yourselves that our charity to the poor doesn't work....
"Charity"? What charity? Taking other people's money at the barrel of a gun is NOT charity. This attitude is typical of a democrat who gasses on about caring for this or that 'group,' but never gets off his ass and ever actually DOES anything for anyone. Never gets one fingernail dirty.

You poor, fucking moron, not only is there no evidence Joe Biden got anything from Burisma or Zlochevsky, getting Shokin fired was detrimental for Zlochevsky. Proving yet again you're a special kind of stupid.
There's plenty of evidence, moron. No one is swallowing the Dim narrative.

"Charity"? What charity? Taking other people's money at the barrel of a gun is NOT charity. This attitude is typical of a democrat who gasses on about caring for this or that 'group,' but never gets off his ass and ever actually DOES anything for anyone. Never gets one fingernail dirty.
I pay more taxes than you do. And I'm not a parasite like you either. Breeder. Supposedly. I don't even believe that. Why do Gym teacher locker rooms smell like corn nuts?

So liberals. Honest question.. Trump got Impeached over a phone call to Ukraine but media aka CNN, MSNBC , ABC, CBS and NBC is radio silent on the leaked phone call that Biden made to Afghanistan https://www.foxnews.com/.../biden-afghan-president-change...
Also why is he protecting borders overseas but refuses to protect our SOUTHERN border ? https://www.foxnews.com/.../border-agents-slam-biden...
again all the major networks are NOT reporting this why are they protecting Biden? If this had been Trump it would be on your TV ever minute of every day . Why the double standards?????????? And if you were for the impeachment of Trump for a phone call you should also be for Biden for one too...
Our borders are protected. Try reading other sources besides fox.

Playing stupid would be believing that Hunter Biden was being payed millions by a Ukrainian Energy Co. because of his expertise, and not because he could pull favors from his then Vice President Daddy, which he apparently did by getting the Ukrainian Prosecutor fired.
The Ukrainian parliament wanted Shokin fired.

Hunter ran the company the investigator was investigating and Biden wanted him fired.
LOL

Moron, the company was not under any active investigation and the investigator Biden wanted fired was protecting Hunter's company from being investigated. And it was thanks to that investigator that Mykola Zlochevsky, the owner of Hunter's company, was able to recover $23 million in assets frozen in the U.K. because he wouldn't cooperate with U.K. prosecutors. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Is that why Biden threatened not giving them the money if they didn't fire him.
No, he threatened to withhold the money because Ukraine's president at the time wouldn't push Shokin out.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
That you're incapable of proving your bullshit claims reveals you're full of shit again.
making demands again? Why would anyone waste their time trying to prove something to those who are incapable of committing logic?

Is that why Biden threatened not giving them the money if they didn't fire him.
It might have been, but the fact remains that what Biden asked for was the same thing Ukrainian officials wanted and furthermore Hunter did not run or control the company. That has beeen shown, so you guys can quit talking about shit that didn't happen.

Last edited:
making demands again? Why would anyone waste their time trying to prove something to those who are incapable of committing logic?
LOL

You're demented, fucking moron. Pointing out you're making shit up is not demanding anything of you. It's calling you a liar.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back