So liberals . Why the double stand in the media on these two stories

So liberals. Honest question.. Trump got Impeached over a phone call to Ukraine but media aka CNN, MSNBC , ABC, CBS and NBC is radio silent on the leaked phone call that Biden made to Afghanistan https://www.foxnews.com/.../biden-afghan-president-change...
Also why is he protecting borders overseas but refuses to protect our SOUTHERN border ? https://www.foxnews.com/.../border-agents-slam-biden...
again all the major networks are NOT reporting this why are they protecting Biden? If this had been Trump it would be on your TV ever minute of every day . Why the double standards?????????? And if you were for the impeachment of Trump for a phone call you should also be for Biden for one too...
I think, and this is just my opinion, CHANGE THE CHANNEL.

Says the 'confirmed bachelor.'
So I have confirmed that I'm single. What does that tell you I'm gay? Do you have sex with a lot of confirmed bachelors?

Today gay people aren't afraid to admit they are gay. Why wouldn't I tell you if I was gay?

Middle aged, no children, never married, talks like some kid who has no real experience with women....the picture is clear.
This Greek woman loves me. She's 58 I'm 50. She wants to set me up with a Clinical Research Physician. But I don't know. She's 39 and I'm 50. She probably wants to have a kid. But if she's ok with me retiring now to raise the kids while she works, I'm ok with that. Assuming she doesn't only make $30,000. WTF? How can the range be so wide? Must be when you start out of medical school

Any aspiring clinical research physician will typically need a bachelor's degree in a physical or life science, a four-year degree from a medical school, and, depending on your specialty, three to seven years of an internship and residency program.

The salaries of Clinical Research Physicians in the US range from $29,470 to $795,946 , with a median salary of $143,577 . The middle 57% of Clinical Research Physicians makes between $143,593 and $359,586, with the top 86% making $795,946.

Comes from money. Works at a great hospital. Even if she makes $143,000, I have enough money to retire now and she can go to work while I raise the kid(s). That I would do. It would have to be this perfect. So I'll call this lady tonight to get some coffee but I'm not getting my hopes up because I'm 50 and she's 39. Will she want me when I'm 60? Will I be able to keep up? Do I really want a kid? I don't think I do. But if she's beautiful, nice, makes money, is honest then of course I would marry a person like that. Most people, not mentioning any names, settle. I won't. I'd rather be single.

And yet no one has sunk low enough to settle for YOU.
I'm pretty picky. Probably too picky. She has to make good money. I know tons of guys married to dead weight. So he has to pay for her and the kids? No thanks. She has to be pretty. I probably do try to date out of my league. I hate fattys. Won't date a women who even looks like she has the propensity to get fat. She can't have kids from another guy. Fuck that. It's hard to find all 3 at this age.

Most of the women I want to fuck, I don't want to marry. Most of the marriage material girls, I don't want to fuck. I'll give you for example Vera. She's got it all. Checks all the boxes. Except she's ugly and I could never get it up for her.

It's true. Most of the girls I wanted to marry, were out of my league. If they weren't I'd be married to one of them.

Some people, not mentioning any names, settle.

You keep believing that. Biden has turn thousands of college kids against him in a short time. He has over 3 more years to convince thousands more. If he makes it till the end of his term, then it will be Harris. Not to many like her.
View attachment 540117
His reputation.
LOL

Dumbfuck, Biden won't be running in 2024. Trump will lose again just like he did in 2020.

You loons can be shown the proof and you will blow it off. The only good thing to come out of this is we get Trump back.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, we can't be shown the proof because there is none. It's all just a Big Lie which even you know which is why you can't post any proof.

Thank you. Now stop lying like you did in the post I responded to where you said duh, dar, drool, Republicans promised not to confirm a Republican nominee. Drool, drool, hic ...

The Biden rule was that a Senate wasn't going to confirm a nominee in the other party. No one thought Biden meant Democrats would not have confirmed a Democrat nominee. No one. You were lying like a Democrat
You're kazzing again. Biden never proposed denying a president a confirmation hearing. That would be the McConnell rule. Biden only proposed holding off confirmation hearings until after the election.

Forum List

Back