So liberals . Why the double stand in the media on these two stories

I didn’t mention Trump.
I'm so sick of Republicans who buried their heads in the sand during the 4 years of trump, talking shit about how a Harris presidency would be doomsday. Fuck you stupid.

Top military adviser secretly assured China Trump would not attack to stay in office, book claims​

He was certain that Trump had gone into a serious mental decline, new book says

President Donald Trump's senior military adviser took secret precautions to prevent Trump from being able to launch a nuclear weapon or taking military action after the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, according to a new book.

Army Gen. Mark Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the president's top military aide, feared that Trump could "go rogue" after the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, and worried that he could stoke military conflict to cling to power and derail the peaceful transfer of power, Washington Post reporters Bob Woodward and Robert Costa write in "Peril."

Talk about potential Doomsday?

I'm so sick of Republicans who buried their heads in the sand during the 4 years of trump, talking shit about how a Harris presidency would be doomsday. Fuck you stupid.

Top military adviser secretly assured China Trump would not attack to stay in office, book claims​

He was certain that Trump had gone into a serious mental decline, new book says

President Donald Trump's senior military adviser took secret precautions to prevent Trump from being able to launch a nuclear weapon or taking military action after the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, according to a new book.

Army Gen. Mark Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the president's top military aide, feared that Trump could "go rogue" after the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, and worried that he could stoke military conflict to cling to power and derail the peaceful transfer of power, Washington Post reporters Bob Woodward and Robert Costa write in "Peril."

Talk about potential Doomsday?
WTF?

Forum List

Back