So, last night i was looking at all the fake news about trump from the past couple of weeks

Anyone else notice that there are other leaders of countries who are actual despots who are using Trump's tactic of calling anything they don't like "fake news"?
LMAO
I put that in the OP... Making fun of that thinking... :eusa_whistle:
Do you not understand this bullshit they keep reporting is serious shit?
100% verified by their fact checkers? Then WTF happened?

and my gawd man.... The MSM is a fucking disaster.
Trump JR and the wikileaks email
Flynn
deutsche bank
Trumps rally in florida
Then look at this bullshit
Trump’s 'fake news' mantra a hit with despots
‘Fake News,’ Trump’s Obsession, Is Now a Cudgel for Strongmen
SMH
Whats real bad is, CNN said their "fact checking team" found the wikileaks thing to be 100% accurate.. Why in the hell should we pay attention to them?
Fact is, they dont give a shit about fact checking.. They just want to rile up the trump haters.. I mean, is that not obvious? Or are they just that incompetent?
CNN for all their faults beats the crap out of liars at FOX

Sure, we can tell from the ratings...dumbass.

Cable News Ratings: Fox News Breaks Records, MSNBC Posts Significant Growth

BREAKING NEWS :
President Trump decides to give more Federal land back to the state, where it should be. Ergo, he is building a planet size gas capturing device and plans on destroying the sun so only rich people will have daylight.

Progressives have Moore-ified reporting; that is, they just act like pooh flinging monkeys 24/7/365 with no thought for the damage to their non-existent credibility. All they care about is their Party and winning

"Their party"? :lol:

progressive-party-color-660x300.jpeg

Hell, if you can still fling poo at the age of 150 you must be doing something right.

BREAKING NEWS :
Trump cant swim!
The ex-President (dont RIP) drowned saving an infant from a raging river. What kind of President cant swim in class 5 current?
Now excuse me while i come up with something to bury that fag hating pence with.

Flynn
deutsche bank
Trumps rally in florida
SMH
Whats real bad is, CNN said their "fact checking team" found the wikileaks thing to be 100% accurate.. Why in the hell should we pay attention to them?
Fact is, they dont give a shit about fact checking.. They just want to rile up the trump haters.. I mean, is that not obvious? Or are they just that incompetent?

Well there's a reason for that moron Many stations for real news while only FOX and a couple more where idiots like you can go Add up CNN ratings and all other real news networks and then add FOX and the other dummies Tell us then about your ratings BS

BREAKING NEWS :
President Trump decides to give more Federal land back to the state, where it should be. Ergo, he is building a planet size gas capturing device and plans on destroying the sun so only rich people will have daylight.
He actually didn't give that land back to the state.
He just released it back to usfs and blm. Still federal. That's why this whole issue is so asinine. Nobody has a clue what's going on, except the people who live in rural areas.

And THOSE people are portrayed as retards.

Flynn
deutsche bank
Trumps rally in florida
SMH

Well there's a reason for that moron Many stations for real news while only FOX and a couple more where idiots like you can go Add up CNN ratings and all other real news networks and then add FOX and the other dummies Tell us then about your ratings BS

Add up CNN ratings and all others...WTF, you cited CNN...dumbass.

BREAKING NEWS :
He actually didn't give that land back to the state.
He just released it back to usfs and blm. Still federal. That's why this whole issue is so asinine. Nobody has a clue what's going on, except the people who live in rural areas.

And THOSE people are portrayed as retards.
oh idk i just made that up lol

Flynn
deutsche bank

...what about them? What part do you claim is "fake"?
The part where they lie and spin and in some cases crash the stock market. That part. The real question is not what part is fake but why do so many fools believe it all?

the MSM is lax in their fact checking when it comes to things that degrade Trump.
Some credible (i.e., unequivocal, non-judgmentally determined) examples that illustrate that the MSM is thus lax and does not issue corrections when they discover their mistakes, please....

Flynn
deutsche bank
Trumps rally in florida
SMH

Add up CNN ratings and all others...WTF, you cited CNN...dumbass.

"Ratings" have nothing to do with "credibility". If they did, WWE would not exist, now would it?

Ratings measure attention. Nothing else. They have one purpose and one purpose only, which is to set rates for commercial time. HOW they garner that attention is a wide open field.

Flynn
deutsche bank

...what about them? What part do you claim is "fake"?
The part where they lie and spin and in some cases crash the stock market. That part. The real question is not what part is fake but why do so many fools believe it all?

Clueless as usual,

Brian Ross who's story I think you are referring to works for ABC, not MSM. He reported inacurately that Flynn will testify that Trump directed communications during campaign (instead of during transition) and was promptly SUSPENDED, for that inaccuracy.

Forum List

Back