So, last night i was looking at all the fake news about trump from the past couple of weeks

and my gawd man.... The MSM is a fucking disaster.
Trump JR and the wikileaks email
Flynn
deutsche bank

...what about them? What part do you claim is "fake"?
The part where they lie and spin and in some cases crash the stock market. That part. The real question is not what part is fake but why do so many fools believe it all?

"Lie and spin and in some cases crash the stock market"? When was the last time that the stock market took a dive because of the news spin?

Quick answer...............it hasn't. At least, not if you believe Trump saying that he's responsible for the stock markets continuous rise.

Flynn
deutsche bank

The part where they lie and spin and in some cases crash the stock market. That part. The real question is not what part is fake but why do so many fools believe it all?

"Lie and spin and in some cases crash the stock market"? When was the last time that the stock market took a dive because of the news spin?

Quick answer...............it hasn't. At least, not if you believe Trump saying that he's responsible for the stock markets continuous rise.
It happened last week. ABC released that bullshit about flynn and the stock market got hurt. People actually lost money over it.. Sad

Flynn
deutsche bank

It happened last week. ABC released that bullshit about flynn and the stock market got hurt. People actually lost money over it.. Sad

Link? How much did it drop?

Flynn
deutsche bank

:rolleyes:

Pretty much what I figured - all you got is a little emoji to support your fake bullshit.
The damn news is fake, you retarded dumbfuck.
The date was wrong on the email which shattered the whole story.
Flynn was not flipping on anybody. The bank was bullshit
Blah blah blah
Idiot

Flynn
deutsche bank

1. What does it have to do with MSM?
2. Market quickly rebounded within hours and was up for the day.

Flynn
deutsche bank

Wall Street rocked by Michael Flynn, tax debate

Flynn
deutsche bank
Trumps rally in florida
Then look at this bullshit
Trump’s 'fake news' mantra a hit with despots
‘Fake News,’ Trump’s Obsession, Is Now a Cudgel for Strongmen
SMH
Whats real bad is, CNN said their "fact checking team" found the wikileaks thing to be 100% accurate.. Why in the hell should we pay attention to them?
Fact is, they dont give a shit about fact checking.. They just want to rile up the trump haters.. I mean, is that not obvious? Or are they just that incompetent?
CNN for all their faults beats the crap out of liars at FOX

Sure, we can tell from the ratings...dumbass.

Cable News Ratings: Fox News Breaks Records, MSNBC Posts Significant Growth
Well there's a reason for that moron Many stations for real news while only FOX and a couple more where idiots like you can go Add up CNN ratings and all other real news networks and then add FOX and the other dummies Tell us then about your ratings BS

Add up CNN ratings and all others...WTF, you cited CNN...dumbass.
Thinker How TF did you get that name ? There are many stations like CNN that deal with truth and facts and only one bs station like FOX so naturally the one station idiots like you go to would outdraw just one of the real facts staions

Flynn
deutsche bank
Trumps rally in florida
SMH
Whats real bad is, CNN said their "fact checking team" found the wikileaks thing to be 100% accurate.. Why in the hell should we pay attention to them?
Fact is, they dont give a shit about fact checking.. They just want to rile up the trump haters.. I mean, is that not obvious? Or are they just that incompetent?

so the fact that the email exists and has been released and you still think that's "fake".

how stupid is that?

Flynn
deutsche bank

The DOW ended up 41 points lower for the day

Flynn
deutsche bank
Trumps rally in florida
SMH

so the fact that the email exists and has been released and you still think that's "fake".

how stupid is that?
The date was wrong. The day he got the email was AFTER it was already public. It shattered the story..

Flynn
deutsche bank
Trumps rally in florida
SMH

how stupid is that?
The date was wrong. The day he got the email was AFTER it was already public. It shattered the story..

says who?

Good god, you people need to catch up.
I know damn well being behind wouldnt stop you assholes from repeating this crap..

Flynn
deutsche bank

Fuck off.
I hate dishonest craphats who pretend that it's the first time they have heard of a huge incident and demand "evidence" that it occurred.

ABC News apologizes for ‘serious error’ in Trump report and suspends Brian Ross for four weeks

DQFoNBbX0AA8b22.jpg

From your link......................

At one point the Dow plunged 350 points after ABC News reported that Flynn is prepared to testify that President Trump "as a candidate" directed him to make contact with Russians. ABC later clarified the report, saying that Trump did not tell Flynn to reach out to Russia during the campaign.

Stocks raced back on signs that Republicans may have enough votes to pass the tax bill. In the end, the Dow closed only 41 points lower.

You said the stock market crashed, but it only closed 41 points lower. That is statistically insignificant. Large drops during trading happen, sometimes they are even caused by a computer glitch. But, it's how the stock market closes that determines how it did for that day.

Try again.

Flynn
deutsche bank
Trumps rally in florida
SMH

how stupid is that?

says who?
Try looking at the dates jillian. Us Jews arent supposed to be so goddamn lazy

Flynn
deutsche bank

:rolleyes:

Pretty much what I figured - all you got is a little emoji to support your fake bullshit.
The damn news is fake, you retarded dumbfuck.
The date was wrong on the email which shattered the whole story.
Flynn was not flipping on anybody. The bank was bullshit
Blah blah blah
Idiot

What THE FUCK was Trump JR doing directly communicating with WIKILEAKS???

That's the real, developing story

The email, obtained Friday by The Associated Press, was sent by a person named Michael Erickson to Mr. Trump and Mr. Trump Jr. on Sept. 14, 2016.

Later Friday, attorney Alan Futerfas said Mr. Trump Jr. had no recollection of the email and took no action on it.

“We do not know who Mike Erickson is,” Mr. Futerfas told CNN. “We have no idea who he is. We never responded to the email.”

The decryption key email arrived roughly less than three before WikiLeaks itself initiated a Twitter direct message exchange with Mr. Trump Jr.

Donald Trump Jr. denies knowingly receiving ‘decryption key’ for Wikileaks-hacked DNC documents

At one point the Dow plunged 350 points after ABC News reported that Flynn is prepared to testify that President Trump "as a candidate" directed him to make contact with Russians. ABC later clarified the report, saying that Trump did not tell Flynn to reach out to Russia during the campaign.

Stocks raced back on signs that Republicans may have enough votes to pass the tax bill. In the end, the Dow closed only 41 points lower.

You said the stock market crashed, but it only closed 41 points lower. That is statistically insignificant. Large drops during trading happen, sometimes they are even caused by a computer glitch. But, it's how the stock market closes that determines how it did for that day.

Try again.
No asshole. My point was the BULLSHIT actually hurt the stock market. It had to climb back up. If tax reform wasnt involved, it would have been worse.
I said it got "hurt" not crashed. More fake news :D

Try again.
No asshole. My point was the BULLSHIT actually hurt the stock market. It had to climb back up. If tax reform wasnt involved, it would have been worse.
I said it got "hurt" not crashed. More fake news :D

I never said that you said it crashed. MikeTX is the one who said the market "crashed", and I asked when.

And no..................what the stock market does during the day isn't what matters. What matters is how it closes. 41 point drop isn't really "hurting" anything either.

The DOW ended up 41 points lower for the day

My GOWD what carnage.

Forum List

Back