So Joe... what is the "fair share"???

Biden to big corporations and the ultra-wealthy: ‘Pay your fair share’

View attachment 540477
From the above table as found in the following link:
Top 10% of Income taxpayers paid 70.1%
While...61% of Americans paid no federal income taxes in 2020, Tax Policy Center says

So Biden... what is a "FAIR SHARE"???
The top 10% paid $1.122 Trillion of the total $1.601 Trillion paid... 70.1% or a taxable rate of 21.5%
Biden supporters what would be a FAIR share...???
I'd be ok if they paid the same 31.5% I did last year.

You know what that tells me, dumb fuck? That the upper ten percent get way to much of the income in this nation. Time for the middle class and working poor to get their share of the wealth that they create.
hahaha...I love it when you fucked in the head Tards make such retarded statements...you act as if there's a predetermined amount of "wealth" to be distributed...hahaha...you dumb motherfucker from the biggest twisted shithole in Oregon.

You mean like Trump?
Remember when that fucked in the head rug munching whore Rachel Maddow showed you that Trump paid $38 million in 2005 alone...more than you and everybody you know will contribute to the treasury over your lifetimes?

Remember when that fucked in the head rug munching whore Rachel Maddow showed you that Trump paid $38 million in 2005 alone...more than you and everybody you know will contribute to the treasury over your lifetimes?
Yea…I saw that leaked partial return from nine years ago

I also saw his more recent returns where he paid $750

Forum List

Back