So Is This Guy An Entitled POS That Should Shut Up?

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
1653730538550.png

San Francisco Giants manager Gabe Kapler says he will not come out for the national anthem before games "until I feel better about the direction of our country".

Kaplar, 46, says he is acting after the Robb Elementary School shooting.

1653730655568.png

View attachment 650912

San Francisco Giants manager Gabe Kapler says he will not come out for the national anthem before games "until I feel better about the direction of our country".

View attachment 650922

He is just another overpaid person who plays a sport and is bloviating because he can. He must go to the bars with Kerr. Change the Cable TV rules where we can pick our BASIC Channels. Many people will remove the Sports Channels and save a good amount of money. They would become premium and all the people that want them can pay for them.

View attachment 650912

View attachment 650922

Yes, he's an entitled prick.

Being in SF though they'll probably give him the key to the city or elect him mayor for his next job.

If I were a fan I'd either turn in my season tickets in protest or simply refuse to attend another game as long as he wants to act this way and make sure the Management understands why.

I'd also get as loud and active as possible to start a boycott of the team as well.

Yes, he's an entitled prick.

Being in SF though they'll probably give him the key to the city or elect him mayor for his next job.

If I were a fan I'd either turn in my season tickets in protest or simply refuse to attend another game as long as he wants to act this way and make sure the Management understands why.

I'd also get as loud and active as possible to start a boycott of the team as well.
I don't agree, but at least you're being fair.

Fair answers. I don't agree with any of you, though. The first amendment does not have job restrictions or income guidelines.

This self-important asshole is annoying but who gives a fuck, unless you have to be around the guy.

He was probably the kind of kid who held his breath until he got what he wanted.

Fair answers. I don't agree with any of you, though. The first amendment does not have job restrictions or income guidelines.
Obamacare was sold on something as many Bills passed do. The reality is people who are paying premiums and in other ways have been reamed with massive increases. Which has caused a percentage to stop purchasing insurance. The companies raised the costs of premiums and more. This insurance bill was supposed to reduce the costs of medicine. All of these Bills meant to help people have had a nasty dark side to them, yet they are always sold because of sympathy and compassion is pushed and to not agree makes on the worst person in the world. No Prog shows up to tell us what went wrong. They do the Pontious Pilate Act and wipe their hands of it.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and has the right to express those opinions ... but NOT when they're taking money to keep their mouth shut and do their performance.

If I pay $300 for tickets to Hamilton. I want to see the show. I don't want to hear cast member ad lib lame jabs at The President (I don't care who is in office).

If I drop $200 at P.F Changs for dinner, I don't want to hear my waiter gas on about their views on abortion or gun control.

If I pay $100 for an outfield bleacher seat, I just want to see the game. I don't want to listen to the manager make a political statement unless it's concerning the designated hitter rule.

People are being paid to do a job. Do that job and protest on your own time.

You don't pay him squat so if those who do pay him are OK with it, it's really none of your business.
You're talking out of your ass of course. If I watch a baseball game either in person or on TV I'm paying for some portion of everyone's salary involved including his.

You certainly haven't polled all of the fans of the team either so you have no possible way to make such idiotic claims.

View attachment 650912

View attachment 650922

By the standard of direction of the country, only about 22% would come out for the national anthem.

Let's Go Brandon!

You're talking out of your ass of course. If I watch a baseball game either in person or on TV I'm paying for some portion of everyone's salary involved including his.

You certainly haven't polled all of the fans of the team either so you have no possible way to make such idiotic claims.

Your nickel you contribute to his salary doesn't give you a say. Fans can also state their opinions by staying home. They threaten it but then what we end up with is large numbers like we saw with the Super Bowl.

People want entertained more than they want principles. I decided years ago to no longer attend a professional game because the costs are out of control. $25 just to park your car. I haven't attended one in years.

Forum List

Back