So Is This Guy An Entitled POS That Should Shut Up?

He is entitled to his opinion. Kinda ironic where people slam him for stating his opinion on a site where they come to state their opinions on things.
They've been trained to go on full personal attack at the slightest provocation.

No discussion, no curiosity, no expansion of the topic, nothing else matters. Just attack.

Imagine going through life like that. I can't.

Your nickel you contribute to his salary doesn't give you a say. Fans can also state their opinions by staying home. They threaten it but then what we end up with is large numbers like we saw with the Super Bowl.

People want entertained more than they want principles. I decided years ago to no longer attend a professional game because the costs are out of control. $25 just to park your car. I haven't attended one in years.
Simply being an American gives me the right to speak out on any topic. Feel free to kiss my ass if it bothers you so much.

Last edited:
They've been trained to go on full personal attack at the slightest provocation.

No discussion, no curiosity, no expansion of the topic, nothing else matters. Just attack.

Imagine going through life like that. I can't.
A Repub sports figure is destroyed with comments. Or made to genuflect to the demonic globalists hegemony that is nearing complete control.

View attachment 650912

San Francisco Giants manager Gabe Kapler says he will not come out for the national anthem before games "until I feel better about the direction of our country".

Kaplar, 46, says he is acting after the Robb Elementary School shooting.

View attachment 650922

I can understand his feeling towards the increasing violence in modern day America. The American constituency is finding out the hard way what happens when they allow the profe$$ional politician$ to divide them & then compromise the American constituencies U.S. Constitution & Bill of Rights.

I'm not making 7 figures managing a Pro Ball team and I'm not protesting at work.

We don't pay them to protest or make partisan political statements.

"Play Ball"

"Shut up and Play!".

You don't pay them despite thinking you do. It's up to the organization if he can state his mind or not and if they are good with it, it's not your call.

Stay home.

Fair answers. I don't agree with any of you, though. The first amendment does not have job restrictions or income guidelines.
True, but not at all appropriate. People in entertainment should never talk politics. EVER. Nobody cares about their thoughts

You don't pay them despite thinking you do. It's up to the organization if he can state his mind or not and if they are good with it, it's not your call.

Stay home.
Actually the organization will base their decision on feedback from the fans as usual.

I'll voice my opinion whether you like it or not.

True, but not at all appropriate. People in entertainment should never talk politics. EVER. Nobody cares about their thoughts
I really don't care whether celebrities speak out, just don't force it on the fans who are there to watch a game or other event.

Yeah, how dare this guy exercise his 1st amendment rights.

No problem. And just like ESPN just lost 8 million viewers, we will choose to not watch, and these ignorant pricks, making their money off of the backs of Chinese slave labor can go broke.

Win win.

I really don't care whether celebrities speak out, just don't force it on the fans who are there to watch a game or other event.

how is anything being forced on those there to watch teh game? He is not saying anything during the games about it

I never said you couldn't. I chimed in concerning those who say he shouldn't.
And as a fan I say he should voice it off the field when he's not on the clock. His political opinions are not what he's being paid for, managing a Baseball team is.

Forum List

Back