So, is there proof of INTELLIGENT DESIGN?

Man isn't the designer and Creator of the Universe. Man is presently in a fallen state and from the time of Adam has been moving further away from GOD. Order cannot originate from disorder.

for that to be true, there has to be a god first

I've given you plenty of proof that GOD must exist. You simply have an ulterior motive to pretend that HE doesn't. You have not presented proof to the contrary.

there it is----again hahhahahah
..that has to be one of the most idiotic replies ever--that you believers use
no--YOU claimed it initially -YOU have to prove it
..it's like in court--the prosecutor claims something, he has to prove it
..no you haven't given any proof and no one can
..I can claim that jesus served me dinner on the moon--I guess you would believe that?!!? you can't prove it's not true

I have provided 6 YouTube lectures that demonstrate that there exist other possibilities and all you and Fort Fun Indiana, and Hollie can provide as rebuttals are, "That's a lie, You're an idiot, Evolution is true, You've got no proof, we got 200 years of evidence..." I would have to say frankly, that you guys are the one's without any convincing evidence. You've provided nothing accept for words, and you simply are disruptive and display typical bully tactics. The Bible speaks clearly when it reveals in Galatians 5:19-21 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

You may claim that Jesus served you dinner; however, you and I both know that's a lie. I know it is a lie because the angels at the assumption of Jesus said that everyone would see Jesus when HE returned again.
You don't fool me and you certainly are not fooling GOD.

Last edited:
Man isn't the designer and Creator of the Universe. Man is presently in a fallen state and from the time of Adam has been moving further away from GOD. Order cannot originate from disorder.

for that to be true, there has to be a god first

I've given you plenty of proof that GOD must exist. You simply have an ulterior motive to pretend that HE doesn't. You have not presented proof to the contrary.

there it is----again hahhahahah
..that has to be one of the most idiotic replies ever--that you believers use
no--YOU claimed it initially -YOU have to prove it
..it's like in court--the prosecutor claims something, he has to prove it
..no you haven't given any proof and no one can
..I can claim that jesus served me dinner on the moon--I guess you would believe that?!!? you can't prove it's not true

I have provided 6 YouTube lectures that demonstrate that there exist other possibilities and all you and Fort Fun Indiana, and Hollie can provide as rebuttals are, "That's a lie, You're an idiot, Evolution is true, You've got no proof, we got 200 years of evidence..." I would have to say frankly, that you guys are the one's without any convincing evidence. You've provided nothing accept for words, and you simply are disruptive and display typical bully tactics. The Bible speaks clearly when it reveals in Galatians 5:19-21 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

You may claim that Jesus served you dinner; however, you and I both know that's a lie. I know it is a lie because the angels at the assumption of Jesus said that everyone would see Jesus when HE returned again.
You don't fool me and you certainly are not fooling GOD.

..in about 10 sentences, give me the creation of man theory
..the bible is just a book of fairytales
..so people disagreeing with you is ''disruptive''' hahhahahahhhahahah

Dude, it is exactly the argument I made. Not all behaviors lead to equal outcomes. Some behaviors lead to better outcomes (abstinence) and some behaviors lead to worse outcomes (promiscuity).
And I agreed with you. I just added that similar behaviors can lead to very different outcomes.
We aren’t talking about similar behaviors.

Standards exist for a reason. You may not realize it but you are arguing against standards. That’s illogical.
Ahhh, standards. I do love them. I especially like that there are so many to choose from.
True, but only the highest one is free from predictable surprises. The ones that deviate from that standard are what we call normalization of deviance. And those are eventually accompanied by predictable surprises.

Do you believe that logic is independent of man? In other words, can make make logic be anything he wants it to be or does logic determine what really is?
Although logic is absolute and independent of man, it must take human strengths and weaknesses into account when dealing with people.
If you are saying that man can use bad logic, sure.

If our existence was but a coincidence, what might be the odds of such a coincidence?

And next, we'll prove that God not only exists
but has a sadistic sense of humor:

Read just one thread in the Flame Zone.
Whoever created those clowns?
Voila! Q.E.D.

GOD doesn't have a sadistic humor. It is man who wishes to live life as a sadist and expel GOD from one's selected lifestyle orgies. Clearly, GOD hates the murder of innocent babies and actions that continuously places those HE loves in peril. GOD will not force HIMSELF on anyone and yet the alternative is eternal separation from GOD. All the horrible nations that were to be driven out or annihilated from the Promised land practiced barbaric sacrifices towards infants of the most horrific sort. They were often burned alive...

That’s odd. If the gods hate the murder of innocent babies, why the need to wipe those little Johnnies and Janies from the planet per the flood fable?

If our existence was but a coincidence, what might be the odds of such a coincidence?

Voila! Q.E.D.

GOD doesn't have a sadistic humor. It is man who wishes to live life as a sadist and expel GOD from one's selected lifestyle orgies. Clearly, GOD hates the murder of innocent babies and actions that continuously places those HE loves in peril. GOD will not force HIMSELF on anyone and yet the alternative is eternal separation from GOD. All the horrible nations that were to be driven out or annihilated from the Promised land practiced barbaric sacrifices towards infants of the most horrific sort. They were often burned alive...

That’s odd. If the gods hate the murder of innocent babies, why the need to wipe those little Johnnies and Janies from the planet per the flood fable?

Maybe you should ask rylah

Voila! Q.E.D.

And I'll refer Hollie to the old "why wicked has it well, while the righteous suffers" question,
and the numerous examples of discussion on the question in the Jewish library.

Did you try to make a point?

Voila! Q.E.D.

And I'll refer Hollie to the old "why wicked has it well, while the righteous suffers" question,

Yes, but the point was with your buddy Hollie.

It’s ok that you look the other way.

Voila! Q.E.D.

To look the other way one has to be addressed,
Hollie is free to ask me.

Are you done trolling?

Voila! Q.E.D.

Are you done trolling?

Not trolling. Look away.

Voila! Q.E.D.

Are you done trolling?

Not trolling. Look away.

Away from what?
Do try to make sense.

Voila! Q.E.D.

Are you done trolling?

Not trolling. Look away.

Away from what?
Do try to make sense.

The reality of your allies.

Voila! Q.E.D.

Are you done trolling?

Not trolling. Look away.

Away from what?
Do try to make sense.

What reality?

Voila! Q.E.D.

Are you done trolling?

Not trolling. Look away.

Away from what?
Do try to make sense.

What reality?

Your silence.

No. Design by Chaos.

Design

Robert Frost

I found a dimpled spider, fat and white,
On a white heal-all, holding up a moth
Like a white piece of rigid satin cloth--
Assorted characters of death and blight
Mixed ready to begin the morning right,
Like the ingredients of a witches' broth--
A snow-drop spider, a flower like a froth,
And dead wings carried like a paper kite.
What had that flower to do with being white,
The wayside blue and innocent heal-all?
What brought the kindred spider to that height,
Then steered the white moth thither in the night?
What but design of darkness to appall?--
If design govern in a thing so small.

Voila! Q.E.D.

Are you done trolling?

Not trolling. Look away.

Away from what?
Do try to make sense.

What reality?

Your silence.

What about it?

Voila! Q.E.D.

Are you done trolling?

Not trolling. Look away.

Away from what?
Do try to make sense.

What reality?

Your silence.

What about it?

I'm still waiting for you to make sense.

It speaks volumes.

Voila! Q.E.D.

Are you done trolling?

Not trolling. Look away.

Away from what?
Do try to make sense.

What reality?

Your silence.

What about it?

It speaks volumes.

Boy you sure know how to talk about nothing.

Tried a political career?

I hear Biden needs a double.

Voila! Q.E.D.

Are you done trolling?

Not trolling. Look away.

Away from what?
Do try to make sense.

What reality?

Your silence.

What about it?

It speaks volumes.

Boy you sure know how to talk about nothing.

Tried a political career?

I hear Biden needs a double.

I’m confident you get the point despite your objection to the contrary.

Forum List

Back