So, is there proof of INTELLIGENT DESIGN?

This is a life‑breeding universe precisely in order eventually to bring forth creatures that ask and attempt to answer such questions.
I must have missed the part where he scientifically explains god.
Yes you did. It's through indirect means (i.e. studying what was created). As those are the only means available to us. It's more than you have ever done.
I've studied the creation. I don't see why there would be an invisible person who cares what I do. Where does that even come in?
That's because your perception of God is flawed.
No, you can’t tie your invisible being to the universe. That’s all.

This is a life‑breeding universe precisely in order eventually to bring forth creatures that ask and attempt to answer such questions.
"... A few years ago it occurred to me -- albeit with some shock to my scientific sensibilities -- that my two problems, that of a life‑breeding universe, and that of consciousness that can neither be identified nor located, might be brought together. That would be with the thought that mind, rather than being a late development in the evolution of organisms, had existed always: that this is a life‑breeding universe because the constant presence of mind made it so..."

General musings, not actual proof. Know the difference.

Yes you did. It's through indirect means (i.e. studying what was created). As those are the only means available to us. It's more than you have ever done.
I've studied the creation. I don't see why there would be an invisible person who cares what I do. Where does that even come in?
You are an agnostic so you don't know.

But putting that aside, I am saying I can because I have a realistic perception of God and that you can't because you don't.

So you can't know if God exists or not because you can't perceive what God is to begin with. You can't even put it into words.

"... A few years ago it occurred to me -- albeit with some shock to my scientific sensibilities -- that my two problems, that of a life‑breeding universe, and that of consciousness that can neither be identified nor located, might be brought together. That would be with the thought that mind, rather than being a late development in the evolution of organisms, had existed always: that this is a life‑breeding universe because the constant presence of mind made it so..."

Not at all. Examining the material world and recognizing it isn't an accident that intelligence is built into the fabric of existence. That it is a logical conclusion that intelligence creates intelligence. What isn't logical is believing that the universe popped into existence and created intelligence by accident.

But putting that aside, I am saying I can because I have a realistic perception of God and that you can't because you don't.

So you can't know if God exists or not because you can't perceive what God is to begin with. You can't even put it into words.
Sure, in your own mind it all ties together, but not scientifically it doesn't. That's all I care about, not whether you've managed to fool yourself.

Not at all. Examining the material world and recognizing it isn't an accident that intelligence is built into the fabric of existence. That it is a logical conclusion that intelligence creates intelligence. What isn't logical is believing that the universe popped into existence and created intelligence by accident.
You can't tie the god of the bible to anything.

you condemn a&e for being inquisitive, manipulated by a serpent than their own recognizance and condemn humanity to hereditary sin from birth.
I don't condemn anyone. You are describing yourself.

It is not possible for man to not sin.
  1. The Material Element in Man Prevents him from Attaining Perfection.
  2. God is not the Creator of Evil.
  3. Man is the Cause of his own Misfortunes.
  4. There are Three Kinds of'Evil : (1) That caused by the Nature "of Man" ; (2) Caused by Man to Man ; (3) Caused by Man to himself.
  5. Every Individual Member of Mankind enjoys the Influence of Divine Providence in proportion to his Intellectual Perfection.
Original sin is failing to be accountable for not doing good. Not, not doing good. This is so far over your head that you can't comprehend this. But in no sense of the word am I condemning humanity to hereditary sin from birth or mentioning a serpent. That is just your ignorance speaking.
:iyfyus.jpg:

there is a time in everyon's life to make that decission - to sin no longer, and for them hopefully they have not comitted any that are not redeemable but on their own accord earn their way through triumph over evil for admission to the Everlasting. 1st century religion of antiquity.
They are all redeemable except blaspheme of the Holy Spirit.
no, murder is irredeemable - a person can not bring another person back to life - sin no more and hope the metaphysical parole board finds leniency for your cause.

- or justified is possible

your issue is being born in sin - 4th century is a sin ... no sinning - no 4th century: your choice.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Who do you get your strength from?
wake up bing, the religion of antiquity prescribed by the Almighty - the triumph of good vs evil - what greater strength can there be ...

that's all there is, just burn the 10,000 page books of forgeries and fallacies for the desert religions and free yourself.
FREE ONE'S SELF TO DO WHAT? TO BE WHAT? FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND FOR HOW LONG ----- 10, 20, maybe 40 years? AND THEN WHAT?
FREE ONE'S SELF TO DO WHAT? TO BE WHAT? FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND FOR HOW LONG ----- 10, 20, maybe 40 years? AND THEN WHAT?
the religion of antiquity is the parable of noah without the boat - the triumph of evil was certain to be completed, rather the Almighty returned early to commence the parable but allowed to live those few with noah to give humanity a second chance - that is the religion prescribed from the beginning - the triumph of good vs evil - given to a&e for their desire to learn for themselves the ways of life and for all beings on planet Earth.

the parable is for all humanity - not the individual.

triumph means for eternity - without evil - not necessarily immortality as in still the toils of life to be followed.

- required for the spirits admission to the Everlasting.

“So, is there proof of INTELLIGENT DESIGN?”

Nope – still no proof, and there never will be; given the fact there is no ‘god’ as perceived by theists.
Nope – still no proof, and there never will be; given the fact there is no ‘god’ as perceived by theists.
which theists ...
a rather broad stroke that does ring true perceived through script -

not so through cognitive senses as those mere existences are yet explained and are certainly supernatural to the physical existence, physiology that maintains them.

nor can you explain physiology either. a metaphysical substance in itself and not native to planet Earth.

Sure, in your own mind it all ties together, but not scientifically it doesn't. That's all I care about, not whether you've managed to fool yourself.
That's because you are looking for a man with a white beard. :lol:

Like I said, You can't even put it into words.

Why the caveat?

So agnostics are only looking for the God of Abraham? Look, you can't even put into your own words what you are looking for. No wonder you can't find anything. You don't know what you are looking for.

So again, Professor Wald wasn't making general musing. He examined the material world and recognized that intelligence is built into the fabric of existence. There's your proof. There's your science. You would have me believe that intelligence isn't hardwired into the fabric of existence. You would have me believe it is just random luck that intelligence evolved. I don't have enough faith to believe that.

“So, is there proof of INTELLIGENT DESIGN?”

Again with the caveat. Can't you define God for yourself. There is literally evidence of a creator all around you.

you condemn a&e for being inquisitive, manipulated by a serpent than their own recognizance and condemn humanity to hereditary sin from birth.
I don't condemn anyone. You are describing yourself.

1. The Material Element in Man Prevents him from Attaining Perfection.
  2. God is not the Creator of Evil.
  3. Man is the Cause of his own Misfortunes.
  4. There are Three Kinds of'Evil : (1) That caused by the Nature "of Man" ; (2) Caused by Man to Man ; (3) Caused by Man to himself.
  5. Every Individual Member of Mankind enjoys the Influence of Divine Providence in proportion to his Intellectual Perfection.
Original sin is failing to be accountable for not doing good. Not, not doing good. This is so far over your head that you can't comprehend this. But in no sense of the word am I condemning humanity to hereditary sin from birth or mentioning a serpent. That is just your ignorance speaking.
:iyfyus.jpg:

there is a time in everyon's life to make that decission - to sin no longer, and for them hopefully they have not comitted any that are not redeemable but on their own accord earn their way through triumph over evil for admission to the Everlasting. 1st century religion of antiquity.
no, murder is irredeemable - a person can not bring another person back to life - sin no more and hope the metaphysical parole board finds leniency for your cause.

- or justified is possible

your issue is being born in sin - 4th century is a sin ... no sinning - no 4th century: your choice.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

wake up bing, the religion of antiquity prescribed by the Almighty - the triumph of good vs evil - what greater strength can there be ...

that's all there is, just burn the 10,000 page books of forgeries and fallacies for the desert religions and free yourself.
the religion of antiquity is the parable of noah without the boat - the triumph of evil was certain to be completed, rather the Almighty returned early to commence the parable but allowed to live those few with noah to give humanity a second chance - that is the religion prescribed from the beginning - the triumph of good vs evil - given to a&e for their desire to learn for themselves the ways of life and for all beings on planet Earth.

the parable is for all humanity - not the individual.

triumph means for eternity - without evil - not necessarily immortality as in still the toils of life to be followed.

- required for the spirits admission to the Everlasting.
What is evil? Is a wolf killing a lamb evil? Was Truman dropping two atom bombs on Japan evil? Are you evil when you attack the faith of others?

Why the caveat?

So agnostics are only looking for the God of Abraham? Look, you can't even put into your own words what you are looking for. No wonder you can't find anything. You don't know what you are looking for.

So again, Professor Wald wasn't making general musing. He examined the material world and recognized that intelligence is built into the fabric of existence. There's your proof. There's your science. You would have me believe that intelligence isn't hardwired into the fabric of existence. You would have me believe it is just random luck that intelligence evolved. I don't have enough faith to believe that.
Some guy’s opinion isn’t proof, but you knew that already.

I’m looking for your invisible friend who cares what we do.

He's not involved at the moment. He awaits re-election. Satan was the last elected. God lost control to the evil(here). Jesus was the only one who voted NO,He awaits inauguration. "Change" that is unimaginable.

GOD isn't tied to the Universe. The Universe expresses its CREATOR.

Read the Bible and you will find that friend. And ask a Christian and I'm sure they each have peculiar stories of how GOD intervened in some way in their lives... NOTHING happens without a reason.

GOD isn't tied to the Universe. The Universe expresses its CREATOR.
Tied in the sense that there's no link between the universe and a made up invisible heshe who cares what we do.

Read the Bible and you will find that friend. And ask a Christian and I'm sure they each have peculiar stories of how GOD intervened in some way in their lives... NOTHING happens without a reason.
A real god wouldn't need a book to be found. Anyways, I've already read it, went to Sunday school, Catholic elementary and high school with catechism classes...

Forum List

Back