So, is there proof of INTELLIGENT DESIGN?

you condemn a&e for being inquisitive, manipulated by a serpent than their own recognizance and condemn humanity to hereditary sin from birth.
I don't condemn anyone. You are describing yourself.

It is not possible for man to not sin.
  1. The Material Element in Man Prevents him from Attaining Perfection.
  2. God is not the Creator of Evil.
  3. Man is the Cause of his own Misfortunes.
  4. There are Three Kinds of'Evil : (1) That caused by the Nature "of Man" ; (2) Caused by Man to Man ; (3) Caused by Man to himself.
  5. Every Individual Member of Mankind enjoys the Influence of Divine Providence in proportion to his Intellectual Perfection.
Original sin is failing to be accountable for not doing good. Not, not doing good. This is so far over your head that you can't comprehend this. But in no sense of the word am I condemning humanity to hereditary sin from birth or mentioning a serpent. That is just your ignorance speaking.
:iyfyus.jpg:

there is a time in everyon's life to make that decission - to sin no longer, and for them hopefully they have not comitted any that are not redeemable but on their own accord earn their way through triumph over evil for admission to the Everlasting. 1st century religion of antiquity.
They are all redeemable except blaspheme of the Holy Spirit.
no, murder is irredeemable - a person can not bring another person back to life - sin no more and hope the metaphysical parole board finds leniency for your cause.

- or justified is possible

your issue is being born in sin - 4th century is a sin ... no sinning - no 4th century: your choice.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Who do you get your strength from?

you condemn a&e for being inquisitive, manipulated by a serpent than their own recognizance and condemn humanity to hereditary sin from birth.

4. There are Three Kinds of'Evil : (1) That caused by the Nature "of Man" ; (2) Caused by Man to Man ; (3) Caused by Man to himself.
  5. Every Individual Member of Mankind enjoys the Influence of Divine Providence in proportion to his Intellectual Perfection.
Original sin is failing to be accountable for not doing good. Not, not doing good. This is so far over your head that you can't comprehend this. But in no sense of the word am I condemning humanity to hereditary sin from birth or mentioning a serpent. That is just your ignorance speaking.

there is a time in everyon's life to make that decission - to sin no longer, and for them hopefully they have not comitted any that are not redeemable but on their own accord earn their way through triumph over evil for admission to the Everlasting. 1st century religion of antiquity.
no, murder is irredeemable - a person can not bring another person back to life - sin no more and hope the metaphysical parole board finds leniency for your cause.

your issue is being born in sin - 4th century is a sin ... no sinning - no 4th century: your choice.
I have chosen the better portion and it will not be taken from me.

What portion have you chosen?

wake up bing, the religion of antiquity prescribed by the Almighty - the triumph of good vs evil - what greater strength can there be ...

that's all there is, just burn the 10,000 page books of forgeries and fallacies for the desert religions and free yourself.

wake up bing, the religion of antiquity prescribed by the Almighty - the triumph of good vs evil - what greater strength can there be ...

that's all there is, just burn the 10,000 page books of forgeries and fallacies for the desert religions and free yourself.
Do you have a link to this religion?

Cause it sounds an awful lot like the religion of human secularism.

Last edited:

Would you like to abolish all religions? Or just the Christian religion?

So in this religion of yours which has no link, is there a supernatural God who takes an interest in the lives of men?

Do you have a relationship with your God? Do you worship your God? Do you give your God Praise? Do you give your God thanks?

What role does your God play in your religion?

the spoken religion of antiquity ... been around for a while.

1593315788574.png

started w/ the big bang.

there are two obsessions that seem to guide your spiraling out of control personality - secular humanism and the poster, hobelum ... of course, there is doubt there was ever any control in the first place.

there are two obsessions that seem to guide your spiraling out of control personality - secular humanism and the poster, hobelum ... of course, there is doubt there was ever any control in the first place.
You are both.

Now let's talk about how fucked up someone has to be to post nothing but hate towards a people for 9 years and use deception and lies as his sheep's clothing.

Last edited:

the spoken religion of antiquity ... been around for a while.

View attachment 356157

started w/ the big bang.
Great tell me more about the spoken religion of antiquity.
  1. Does God takes an interest in the lives of men?
  2. Do you have a relationship with God?
  3. Do you worship God?
  4. Do you give God Praise?
  5. Do you give God thanks?
  6. What role does God play in your life?

FREE ONE'S SELF TO DO WHAT? TO BE WHAT? FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND FOR HOW LONG ----- 10, 20, maybe 40 years? AND THEN WHAT?

This is a life‑breeding universe precisely in order eventually to bring forth creatures that ask and attempt to answer such questions.
I must have missed the part where he scientifically explains god.

So you get your strength from some brown guy who managed to get himself nailed to wood. Explains a few things. :biggrin:

So you get your strength from some brown guy who managed to get himself nailed to wood. Explains a few things. :biggrin:
If it only ended there, you'd be entirely correct in your assumptions. However, that "brown guy" arose again and is aiming to return again ---- likely sooner than a lot later...

This is a life‑breeding universe precisely in order eventually to bring forth creatures that ask and attempt to answer such questions.
Yes you did. It's through indirect means (i.e. studying what was created). As those are the only means available to us. It's more than you have ever done.

Yes you did. It's through indirect means (i.e. studying what was created). As those are the only means available to us. It's more than you have ever done.
I've studied the creation. I don't see why there would be an invisible person who cares what I do. Where does that even come in?

Absolutely. Every individual member of mankind enjoys the influence of divine providence in proportion to his intellectual perfection. You can't discover God or see God's divine providence because your perception of God does not exist in actuality. God exists as God is, not as how you perceive God. So the only way God will ever manifest himself to you is through the predictable surprises you suffer when you normalize your deviance to his ways.

You will never be able to discover how he works in your life. As such the best you can ever hope for is to suffer without complaint.

I've studied the creation. I don't see why there would be an invisible person who cares what I do. Where does that even come in?
That's because your perception of God is flawed.

"... A few years ago it occurred to me -- albeit with some shock to my scientific sensibilities -- that my two problems, that of a life‑breeding universe, and that of consciousness that can neither be identified nor located, might be brought together. That would be with the thought that mind, rather than being a late development in the evolution of organisms, had existed always: that this is a life‑breeding universe because the constant presence of mind made it so..."

Forum List

Back