So, is there proof of INTELLIGENT DESIGN?

This is a life‑breeding universe precisely in order eventually to bring forth creatures that ask and attempt to answer such questions.
I must have missed the part where he scientifically explains god.
Yes you did. It's through indirect means (i.e. studying what was created). As those are the only means available to us. It's more than you have ever done.
I've studied the creation. I don't see why there would be an invisible person who cares what I do. Where does that even come in?
That's because your perception of God is flawed.
No, you can’t tie your invisible being to the universe. That’s all.
GOD isn't tied to the Universe. The Universe expresses its CREATOR.
Tied in the sense that there's no link between the universe and a made up invisible heshe who cares what we do.
Moral laws say otherwise.
Holy Deflection Batman!!
Stop being silly. All behaviors do not lead to equal outcomes. There’s your caring.

Care to...

:dance:
You need to connect your god to the universe in a tangible way. No gobbledygook.

This is a life‑breeding universe precisely in order eventually to bring forth creatures that ask and attempt to answer such questions.
"... A few years ago it occurred to me -- albeit with some shock to my scientific sensibilities -- that my two problems, that of a life‑breeding universe, and that of consciousness that can neither be identified nor located, might be brought together. That would be with the thought that mind, rather than being a late development in the evolution of organisms, had existed always: that this is a life‑breeding universe because the constant presence of mind made it so..."

General musings, not actual proof. Know the difference.
Not at all. Examining the material world and recognizing it isn't an accident that intelligence is built into the fabric of existence. That it is a logical conclusion that intelligence creates intelligence. What isn't logical is believing that the universe popped into existence and created intelligence by accident.
You can't tie the god of the bible to anything.
Why the caveat?

So agnostics are only looking for the God of Abraham? Look, you can't even put into your own words what you are looking for. No wonder you can't find anything. You don't know what you are looking for.

So again, Professor Wald wasn't making general musing. He examined the material world and recognized that intelligence is built into the fabric of existence. There's your proof. There's your science. You would have me believe that intelligence isn't hardwired into the fabric of existence. You would have me believe it is just random luck that intelligence evolved. I don't have enough faith to believe that.
Some guy’s opinion isn’t proof, but you knew that already.
The evidence is what was created. It’s the examination of the evidence which informs us.

And as an agnostic you can’t say it is wrong.
You need evidence connecting the BB and your invisible friend who cares what we do.
I don’t because you being an agnostic and all, by definition, are open to God existing and creating the universe.

But if I did need evidence that God created existence the SLoT is all I need because it’s not thermodynamically possible for matter and energy to be an eternal source.
You say you don't need evidence? LOL, thanks for clearing that up.
I don’t need to give you evidence because you are an agnostic so by definition you don’t know God doesn’t exist so you don’t know that I'm not right. :lol:

The SLoT is all the evidence you need that God created the material world.

Yes you did. It's through indirect means (i.e. studying what was created). As those are the only means available to us. It's more than you have ever done.
I've studied the creation. I don't see why there would be an invisible person who cares what I do. Where does that even come in?
You are an agnostic so you don't know.

But putting that aside, I am saying I can because I have a realistic perception of God and that you can't because you don't.

So you can't know if God exists or not because you can't perceive what God is to begin with. You can't even put it into words.
Sure, in your own mind it all ties together, but not scientifically it doesn't. That's all I care about, not whether you've managed to fool yourself.
That's because you are looking for a man with a white beard. :lol:

Like I said, You can't even put it into words.
I’m looking for your invisible friend who cares what we do.
Read the Bible and you will find that friend. And ask a Christian and I'm sure they each have peculiar stories of how GOD intervened in some way in their lives... NOTHING happens without a reason.
A real god wouldn't need a book to be found. Anyways, I've already read it, went to Sunday school, Catholic elementary and high school with catechism classes...
He doesn’t. He can be known through human reason.
So you admit to no actual proof.
Stop being silly. The proof or evidence is the material world that was created. Human reason is how we connect the dots. Just like in science.

But you being an agnostic and all can’t say it’s wrong because by definition you don’t know.
As an agnostic I say you have nothing until you show some real proof. Which you have yet to do.
No. As an agnostic you don’t know that God doesn’t exist. So you don’t know that I’m not right.

Agnostics are ignorant. They don’t know.

But putting that aside, I am saying I can because I have a realistic perception of God and that you can't because you don't.

So you can't know if God exists or not because you can't perceive what God is to begin with. You can't even put it into words.
Sure, in your own mind it all ties together, but not scientifically it doesn't. That's all I care about, not whether you've managed to fool yourself.

No. You aren’t. You are looking to confirm your bias.

Like I said, You can't even put it into words what YOUR perception of God is.
God hasn't been proven, so I don't have any bias as to what it could be.
And yet you keep looking for the G-d of Abraham. :lol:

Do you believe that God could be pure consciousness without form?
Because you all say the god of Abraham is real.

God can be anything until proven what it is exactly.
You don’t know that because you are agnostic and agnostics by definition are ignorant.

Tied in the sense that there's no link between the universe and a made up invisible heshe who cares what we do.
Holy Deflection Batman!!
Stop being silly. All behaviors do not lead to equal outcomes. There’s your caring.

Care to...

You need to connect your god to the universe in a tangible way. No gobbledygook.
Nope. I don’t need to do that because you are agnostic and you don’t know one way or another.

Read the Bible and you will find that friend. And ask a Christian and I'm sure they each have peculiar stories of how GOD intervened in some way in their lives... NOTHING happens without a reason.
A real god wouldn't need a book to be found. Anyways, I've already read it, went to Sunday school, Catholic elementary and high school with catechism classes...
Stop being silly. The proof or evidence is the material world that was created. Human reason is how we connect the dots. Just like in science.

But you being an agnostic and all can’t say it’s wrong because by definition you don’t know.
As an agnostic I say you have nothing until you show some real proof. Which you have yet to do.
No. As an agnostic you don’t know that God doesn’t exist. So you don’t know that I’m not right.

Agnostics don’t settle for bullshit like you do.

Holy Deflection Batman!!

Care to...

Nope. I don’t need to do that because you are agnostic and you don’t know one way or another.

You can’t, that’s why. Asshole.

Seems like the SLoT is a pretty good reason to me. And you don't know I'm not right either because as an agnostic you don’t know that God doesn’t exist. So you don’t know that I’m not right.

Holy Deflection Batman!!

Care to...

The SLoT says otherwise. And you can't say I am wrong because as an agnostic you don't know. So you have to live with the possibility that I am right.

Seems like the SLoT is a pretty good reason to me. And you don't know I'm not right either because as an agnostic you don’t know that God doesn’t exist. So you don’t know that I’m not right.
You can only be right with real proof. Loser.

Holy Deflection Batman!!

Care to...

The SLoT says otherwise. And you can't say I am wrong because as an agnostic you don't know. So you have to live with the possibility that I am right.
You’re supposed to be connecting the universe to your invisible friend. Please try again. Cumstain.

You can only be right with real proof. Loser.
Unfortunately for you, you can't say I am wrong because as an agnostic, you don't know that I'm not right. And the SLoT is real proof. :lol:

Holy Deflection Batman!!

Care to...

You’re supposed to be connecting the universe to your invisible friend. Please try again. Cumstain.
Done and done. :)

And you don't know.

It's the truth. My invisible guy says so. And my invisible guy can beat up your invisible guy.
:lol:

Time for a dance off.

is that something goebbels gave you for entertainment -

1593616995346.png

so happy, sunglasses wearing christian jitterbug - bing.

It's the truth. My invisible guy says so. And my invisible guy can beat up your invisible guy.
:lol:

Time for a dance off.

is that something goebbels gave you for entertainment -

View attachment 357763

so happy, sunglasses wearing christian jitterbug - bing.
breezewood aka hobelim are nazis 2.jpg

Forum List

Back