So Is Candace Owens Going To Apologize Or No??

Who has standing to sue her right now?

You don't know how defamation laws work apparently.
The girl who was slandered has the "standing". I would argue that there is a possible class action by the trans community as well.
Saying that you dont like trans people is protected. Manufacturing stories to imply thatthey are homicidal isnt protected.
I know a lot more about defaation than you do.

If it's a matter of mistaken identity, yeah she should apologize.

That still does not detract from the very important FACT that trans people suffer from mental illness. You know good and goddamn well they do.

They also have a very high rate of suicide. These are the very people who are committing mass shootings. Nearly every mass shooting is a suicide operation.

Deny it, motherfucker.
You are fucking deranged. The whole of sociaety has mental health issues but you choose to focus on trans people.
Part of your culture war against trans people.
There always has to be a minority to scapegoat for you types. sad fucker.

Reported by right-wing trolls?

Ok...can you show me the retraction made by the "reporters" who reported it?

Do you feel the person who was falsely accused of being a murderer should have grounds to sue for defamation now??
yeah tell Salvador to sue for defamation….

Why don’t you ask the reporters or outlets to retract it…why are you attacking Owens for simply posting and stating what is allegadely being reported? oh she’s blake and a woman…

Why don’t you ask the reporters or outlets to retract it…why are you attacking Owens for simply posting and stating what is allegadely being reported? oh she’s blake and a woman…
Name the "news outlet" that reported he was trans and used another person's picture??

You keep saying news outlets, reported it but you aint named any....

I can guarantee if it was NBC of CNN, you would have no problem naming them...

Is it because those outlets will be shit like "TheGatewayPundit" "Brietbart" "Stormfront" -- you know, places you get your news from

If she was just a black woman on the street spouting internet rumors, it would be understandable

But Owens is a Fox News talking head and has a big following among Conservatives

She should verify her sources and offer a retraction when she is wrong

If she was just a black woman on the street spouting internet rumors, it would be understandable

But Owens is a Fox News talking head and has a big following among Conservatives

She should verify her sources and offer a retraction when she is wrong
she wasn’t reporting on the story. she’s not a reporter, she simply shared what was being reported, and qualified with allegedly

she owes nobody an apology for trying to share the story in real time

Have you ever considered rationality?

It might provide you with a nice change of pace from your usual state.
How is this book dangerous to your child, if the book has not been shown to cause any harm to any child

005_mlk-hqdefault.jpg

But I bet you think kids reading this book in grade school is A-OK.....because it embraces your right-wing fantasies..while the other book simply tells an uplifting American story that ACTUALLY HAPPENED

00_00misc(7).jpg

How is this book dangerous to your child, if the book has not been shown to cause any harm to any child

View attachment 650517

But I bet you think kids reading this book in grade school is A-OK.....because it embraces your right-wing fantasies..while the other book simply tells an uplifting American story that ACTUALLY HAPPENED

View attachment 650520
Why do you think books have anything to do with the subject matter?

Are you trying to derail your own thread?

she wasn’t reporting on the story. she’s not a reporter, she simply shared what was being reported, and qualified with allegedly

she owes nobody an apology for trying to share the story in real time
Repeating what they heard has been the MSM modus operandi since Trump took office. Good for the goose, good for the gander.

I'm willing to compromise with background checks. Red flags are relegated to the Future Crimes Division of the Thought Police. No thanks.
Red Flags are the same thing as a Restraining Order

You go before a judge with your reason for the Red Flag

A Restraining Order will keep him 50 feet away, the Red Flag will take away his guns

I'm willing to compromise with background checks. Red flags are relegated to the Future Crimes Division of the Thought Police. No thanks.
Yep.

In theory, the notion of red flags could work, but that would be predicated upon fair-minded people with no political agenda making as close to an unbiased opinion as is humanly possible.

The current state of our current political climate being that entirely false dossiers can be created by seditious politicians in order to take down a sitting president, we can only imagine what these same bad actors could do to those in a lesser position.

Forum List

Back