So Is Candace Owens Going To Apologize Or No??

Anyone continuing this bogus claim should end themselves.

You are disgusting
xz4gled.jpg

Most do

Very few cases where people say…….I never thought he could do such a thing.
They usually say they were afraid of him

We need to find a way to keep guns out of the hands of these monsters
I support free mental healthcare for everyone. But, that is going to be in exchange for a repeal of the Hughes Amendment.

I think we can both agree that BOTH shooters suffered from mental illness.
ANYONE who engages in murder has a mental illness to one degree or another. It's not normal behavior.

Putting guns in the hands of those kinds of mentally ill people is just insane

I support free mental healthcare for everyone. But, that is going to be in exchange for a repeal of the Hughes Amendment.
You support free mental healthcare -- but just not enough to call out Republicans for cutting healthcare across the board, including mental health -- and blocking legislation that gets us closer to free mental healthcare....so your support doesn't really count for much

ANYONE who engages in murder has a mental illness to one degree or another. It's not normal behavior.

Putting guns in the hands of those kinds of mentally ill people is just insane
They will get their hands on a weapon one way or another. We need better access to treatment for everyone.

You support free mental healthcare -- but just not enough to call out Republicans for cutting healthcare across the board, including mental health -- and blocking legislation that gets us closer to free mental healthcare....so your support doesn't really count for much
How do you know? You just love painting with that huge broad brush don't you?

You are more effective with your stupid douchy sarcasm, which is horrible.

It was the guns fault in Texas, but white supremacy in NY. Funny how you loons turn that shit off and on depending on skin color
You have a wierd world view.Its possible that more than one factor is at play for every shooting. The gun is the constant.
We have crazies, we have nazis, we have immigrants, we habe social media, we have broken homes, we dont have God in our schools. We have all of the lame ass excuses you wankers trot out on these occasions.
What we dont have is guns. So our kids get to go to school in peace. Yours get shot up by anyone who is having a bad hair day.

You have a wierd world view.Its possible that more than one factor is at play for every shooting. The gun is the constant.
We have crazies, we have nazis, we have immigrants, we habe social media, we have broken homes, we dont have God in our schools. We have all of the lame ass excuses you wankers trot out on these occasions.
What we dont have is guns. So our kids get to go to school in peace. Yours get shot up by anyone who is having a bad hair day.
Unlike you British faggots, we have rights. Your opinion is irrelevant. Take your limey ass the fuck out of here and go back to worshiping your monarch.

How do you know? You just love painting with that huge broad brush don't you?

You are more effective with your stupid douchy sarcasm, which is horrible.
Because we are several comments in -- and you still haven't addressed the fact that the GOP are the main ones cutting funding for mental health -- while virtue signaling about how important mental health is.....

Instead you have been more devoted to whining like a bitch that i am calling out the hypocrisy of you fake ass right-wingers...because you haven't refuted a single thing I said, period...

Because we have 400 million guns floating around and lax gun laws.

That's not the case in countries that don't have that situation
You know what else those other countries have? No freedom. No rights. No way to change it.

You're not getting rid of 400,000,000 gus. It's never gonna happen.

Sane people do not go on rampages. Mental health is the issue. I am willing to accept that and pay taxes to fix that so everyone has free access to mental healthcare, but we are getting something in exchange for that. Repeal tge Hughes Amendment.

Your solution is to ban guns. It is stupid and we're not doing it.

Because we are several comments in -- and you still haven't addressed the fact that the GOP are the main ones cutting funding for mental health -- while virtue signaling about how important mental health is.....

Instead you have been more devoted to whining like a bitch that i am calling out the hypocrisy of you fake ass right-wingers...because you haven't refuted a single thing I said, period...
It's not my fault that you don't know how to fucking read.

One simple and important fact is that everyone seems to miss freedom of speech. In a free society one can think and choose to believe in what they believe.

Unlike you British faggots, we have rights. Your opinion is irrelevant. Take your limey ass the fuck out of here and go back to worshiping your monarch.
Yes. You have the right to sue lying batards like Owens and the rest of them. We have that right as well so perhaps your deep rooted ignorance has made a fool of you yet again.

I love how someone from a country that has a medieval form of government and never had the Constitutional right to own a firearm complains about the US. The gun free zones are the problem in the US.

One simple and important fact is that everyone seems to miss freedom of speech. In a free society one can think and choose to believe in what they believe.
You have the freedom to accuse someone of murder. Every person on earth has that freedom. However you are then free to reap the consequences of your lying. Enjoy.

Forum List

Back