Zone1 So if I am a Christian, why am I calling people Moron and Neanderthal?

Was that all so you could justify continuing to insult people on the internet?

charlie-sheen-proud-clap-icegif.gif
So how do you justify your insulting people on the internet?

Jesus tore into the Pharisees with a bunch of personal insults. I wouldn't worry about it if it's true.

Jesus tore into the Pharisees with a bunch of personal insults. I wouldn't worry about it if it's true.
He called people Vipers and Hypocrites and while looking directly at his #1 man, Peter, He said

Get behind me, Satan.

so there's that...

Then also he said "I did not come to bring peace on the earth, but a sword.. mother will be against daughter --" and so on...

He called people Vipers and Hypocrites and while looking directly at his #1 man, Peter, He said

Get behind me, Satan.

so there's that...

Then also he said "I did not come to bring peace on the earth, but a sword.. mother will be against daughter --" and so on...
Yes. Jesus brings peace to the believer, but anguish to the unbeliever.

Yes. Jesus brings peace to the believer, but anguish to the unbeliever.
Well, evn believers are at ea other's throats, and of course Jesus knows human nature inside and out--so he knew we would be..

When he said "you will be hated by all becauseof My name" he meant ALL

meaning those of your own spiritual household... Catholics see how their once united Church is ripped apart by the heretic in chief at the Vatican (and others)... and other Christians see how theMethodists disagree with the Assembly of God folks and so on and so on...

Well, evn believers are at ea other's throats, and of course Jesus knows human nature inside and out--so he knew we would be..

When he said "you will be hated by all becauseof My name" he meant ALL

meaning those of your own spiritual household... Catholics see how their once united Church is ripped apart by the heretic in chief at the Vatican (and others)... and other Christians see how theMethodists disagree with the Assembly of God folks and so on and so on...
I see the denominations have their differences, but still believe the Bible is the complete Word of God and Jesus is God in the flesh. I have no problem with denominational differences because we agree on the important things. My opinion we are ALL the church, except for the so called cults of Jehovah's witnesses and lds.

I see the denominations have their differences, but still believe the Bible is the complete Word of God and Jesus is God in the flesh. I have no problem with denominational differences because we agree on the important things. My opinion we are ALL the church, except for the so called cults of Jehovah's witnesses and lds.
That is pretty much what I say. I get a little irritated when Catholicism is misunderstood, but in a way, it can't really be helped because there has been 500 years of history since Luther broke w/ the Catholic Church. That's a long time to let heresy metastasize (etc)...

:dunno:

That is pretty much what I say. I get a little irritated when Catholicism is misunderstood, but in a way, it can't really be helped because there has been 500 years of history since Luther broke w/ the Catholic Church. That's a long time to let heresy metastasize (etc)...

:dunno:
I'm sure we disagree on a few things, but hopefully we agree that Jesus is God in the flesh and Scripture in the Bible is the complete Word of God.

I'm sure we disagree on a few things, but hopefully we agree that Jesus is God in the flesh and Scripture in the Bible is the complete Word of God.
Well, the Word of God is anything HE wants to tell us. Some people pray and get things from God (we hope it's from Him anyhow) that is not specifically in the Bible. That's why people pray... they have issues not addressed (specifically) to them or... and/or they think they cannot find answers in the Word. A lot of the times, you can. You just have to know where to look... however, the Bible can look like the proverbial haystack and your issue/concern is the needle you can't seem to find.. (which is one reason Christ founded a CHURCH). Anyone who believes the fundamental truths of Christ is part of that Church, albeit some not fully... We have divisions because we have human nature...

:uhoh3::banana:

Forum List

Back