So I purchased something from a woman-owned business today

Everyone in my family owns guns, so I have taken a "this is the way it is" attitude towards guns.

Though I can see why some would role their eyes on threads like this given that it is the eve before Christmas when we are to celebrate the birth of the Prince of Peace and his message of Goodwill toward men.

I can see some forum members screaming, Prince of What?????!!!!!!

Yeah, take a day off gun off gun lovers. It won't kill ya.

LUKE 22:36
"…35Then Jesus asked them, “When I sent you out without purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” “Nothing,” they answered. 36“Now, however,” He told them, “the one with a purse should take it, and likewise a bag; and the one without a sword should sell his cloak and buy one. 37For I tell you that this Scripture must be fulfilled in Me: ‘And He was numbered with the transgressors.’ For what is written about Me is reaching its fulfillment.”…"

I've never claimed to have any influence on others.

But you, you get angry when people disagree with you. That's undeniable.

I'm never angry. I cannot believe I can have so much fun with my clothes on.
Taking the Mickey out of you slugs about your hypocrisy and Religion is my pastime hobby. The gun hypocrisy is like icing on the cake.
It's like taking wheat from blind chooks and you slugs roll up every day to take another kicking yet you think it's me who is angry. Ecery time you reply I get another whack at you. How do you think it do you think at all.

Everyone in my family owns guns, so I have taken a "this is the way it is" attitude towards guns.

Though I can see why some would role their eyes on threads like this given that it is the eve before Christmas when we are to celebrate the birth of the Prince of Peace and his message of Goodwill toward men.

I can see some forum members screaming, Prince of What?????!!!!!!

Yeah, take a day off gun off gun lovers. It won't kill ya.

Every day is gun day around my house. 15 minutes ago, I ran a 30-round magazine through the AK at a 12" by 12" AR500 steel plate 80 yards up the hill. The trigger worked flawlessly.

Tonight I'm going to church with my wife, as she will be singing. A I do every day, I'll be carrying a concealed Glock 19 Gen 4 with 15 rounds in the magazine, one in the chamber, two spare 15-round magazines, a 5" blade Gerber spring-loaded knife which is basically a switchblade, a can of pepper spray in a leather holder, a 400-lumen flashlight, and a Baofeng radio tuned to the police scanner frequencies of this and the surrounding counties.

Just because it's Christmas, doesn't shit can't happen. But if it did, I also have a full medical trauma kit hanging on the back of the car seat.

Oh, and I'll be wearing a Trump hat. Of course I'll take it off in church. Since this thread is useless without pictures, here ya go: Enjoy.

:laughing0301:

loadout.jpg

Last edited:
Taking the Mickey out of you slugs about your hypocrisy and Religion is my pastime hobby. The gun hypocrisy is like icing on the cake.
It's like taking wheat from blind chooks and you slugs roll up every day to take another kicking yet you think it's me who is angry. Ecery time you reply I get another whack at you. How do you think it do you think at all.

936e570f73df442fb76cff486b63193c60e556b713312af19a9695e31be09551.png

Yup. Delusions. No question.

You're a sad excuse for a man.
You should be able to protect your family at a moments notice.
Running away doesn't always work unless you're prepared to outrun your wife and kids.

Who said I would run away? I don't need a gun and neither do you considering you've never fired a shot to protect you family. You're a liar.
It's just another pathetic justification from a low IQ redneck gun nut who needs guns for your ego.

Now who's the sad example of a man you gutless wimp. Home of the brave my arse.

Who said I would run away? I don't need a gun and neither do you considering you've never fired a shot to protect you family. You're a liar.
It's just another pathetic justification from a low IQ redneck gun nut who needs guns for your ego.

Nobody needs a gun?

Nobody needs a whiny little bitch, but here you are.

Ah..so your a limey.
That explains everything.
And while I didnt have to pull the trigger I damn sure stopped a home invasion.
You should have seen those beaners run when I dropped the barrel of the Wifes sawed off 870 from behind the door frame.
The beaners jumped into their supposedly broke down car and drove off without even closing the hood.
It was funny as hell!!!
And yes I said my Wifes 870...she can shoot that thing like nobody's business.

So you're trying to tell me that you could defeat someone with a firearm bare handed? :laughing0301:
Oh you'd run alright....your blood would be running out on the ground in a large pool.

So you're trying to tell me that you could defeat someone with a firearm bare handed? :laughing0301:
Oh you'd run alright....your blood would be running out on the ground in a large pool.

If there wasnt so many guns in circulation, he wouldn't have one.
What will you do when eventually the government come to collect your arsenal be ause you have no valid reason for the it? Will you shoot the authorities and call it defending yourself and rights? They won't come if they don't have the law on their side.
You and half the population will be in jail.
You'd shit yourself like a spoilt kid. You're a nothing without your toys. Home of the brave my arse. Youre not worth a cup of hot snot.

If there wasnt so many guns in circulation, he wouldn't have one.
What will you do when eventually the government come to collect your arsenal be ause you have no valid reason for the it? Will you shoot the authorities and call it defending yourself and rights? They won't come if they don't have the law on their side.
You and half the population will be in jail.
You'd shit yourself like a spoilt kid. You're a nothing without your toys. Home of the brave my arse. Youre not worth a cup of hot snot.

Good God are you ever naive.

Forum List

Back