So I purchased something from a woman-owned business today

B
Nah. Just a fact Rambo. Do you have anything to contribute or refute my claims? You gun nuts think every one thinks like you.
Your claims are based on nothing but irrational emotion.

You have no claims. You have nothing but rage and hatred.

That's a "you" problem, Skippy. No one's going to give up their rights because you can't control your emotions.

B
Nah. Just a fact Rambo. Do you have anything to contribute or refute my claims? You gun nuts think every one thinks like you.
I notice you are the ONLY person here advocating killing anyone.

I'm hoping your locked up and posting from prison, but I know George Soros and the democrat war on civil society, you're probably out stalking decent folk.

You are why we must have the right to defend ourselves and our families.

Last edited:
Everyone in my family owns guns, so I have taken a "this is the way it is" attitude towards guns.

Though I can see why some would role their eyes on threads like this given that it is the eve before Christmas when we are to celebrate the birth of the Prince of Peace and his message of Goodwill toward men.

I can see some forum members screaming, Prince of What?????!!!!!!

Good will towards who???!!!!!

Yeah, take a day off gun lovers. It won't kill ya.

Last edited:
Everyone in my family owns guns, so I have taken a "this is the way it is" attitude towards guns.

Though I can see why some would role their eyes on threads like this given that it is the eve before Christmas when we are to celebrate the birth of the Prince of Peace and his message of Goodwill toward men.

I can see some forum members screaming, Prince of What?????!!!!!!

Yeah, take a day off gun off gun lovers. It won't kill ya.
That doesn't make any sense.

Forum List

Back