So I finally got covid....what a disappointment...

D 10K IU/day, Zinc 50mg/day, C 5000 mg/day and ivermectin dose per body weight.

Shit will be gone in 48 hours.

Eat the paste faggot.

Well this guy had Delta.........so did about 4 others.....we all were working right with each other.......shared air small area work. Most didn't get it........Natural immunity must have chased it away..........The other 4 did fine were back in a few weeks.....No big deal ........The other almost didn't make it..............he's a little chubby buy seemed in good health......
It just depends on your make up, and it only kills a tiny percentage of the world's population, but the utter majority have to suffer the shut downs, stupid rules, and financial hardship.

To most it isn't shit.............to some it's lethal........Wasn't so bad........But to some I know and work with ........well one it killed.........Another 6 weeks in the hospital with oxygen........had to go home with oxygen......Just depends who gets the cytokine storm in the lungs...........
It is absolute insanity to be pushing vaccines and boosters for kids, especially now that Omicron makes up 95% of new cases. Just like Pink Floyd says LEAVE THEM KIDS ALONE!!

Cherry picking seems to be a favorite pastime of many posters on this board, Left and Right.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm
I LOVE cherries!!!!

And I can pick 'em with my right OR left hand!!!
12203335.jpg

Forum List

Back