Covid vaxxine time?

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
April the 8th 2024 the day the supposed poisons in the COVID vaccines are supposed to kick in kill us all according to what I've heard today.

Not sure if it's eclipse related or just luck.

Anywho, thought I'd just go ahead and get the "goodbyes" outta the way early, just in case I don't make it!

200.gif

April the 8th 2024 the day the supposed poisons in the COVID vaccines are supposed to kick in kill us all according to what I've heard today.

Anywho, thought I'd just go ahead and get the "goodbyes" outta the way early, just in case I don't make it!
Got any links? Or, is it that you heard from a friend of a friends second cousin? :dunno:

U.S. District Judge Matthew Kacsmaryk, appointed by former President Donald Trump, dismissed the government’s arguments that processing the responses and redacting sensitive information would require too much work

maga!

~S~

"According to what I've heard". :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Go get your boosters.

All of them.

I heard this Monday, at 12:47 PM CST that Donald Trump will be visible in the sky until 3:04 PM, when he will then assume the duties as President of the United States.

I just my COVID booster. So far as I know, I'm still alive and breating.

Are left wingers so filled with hatred that they fail to read the freaking fine print on medication? Certain medications classified as "biologics" are intended to combat skin diseases and other stuff but the fine print says that the medication can't work due to the natural immunity that most persons enjoy. What the person consents to by taking the medications is a lowered natural immunity to T.B and Hep-B and ....get this "vaccines". Big pharma wants to sell you an expensive drug so they downplay the side effects and the government wants to promote vaccines but if you are on drugs that lower your immunity you might become a victim.

That's a whole different conspiracy theory.

Forum List

Back