So how many Americans still in Afghanistan.. 200 as Biden said or 10% as Biden said... which is it?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
In his first remarks since the final pullout of U.S. forces on Monday, Biden said 5,500 Americans had been evacuated and that the United States had leverage over the Islamist militant group to ensure 100 to 200 others could also depart if they wanted to.

OK... 5,500 Americans leaving 10% would be 500 right....?
Biden said that "the bottom line" was that more than 90% of Americans in Afghanistan "who wanted to leave were able to leave, and for those remaining
But he also said there it's less than 200 which at 10% would mean 1,800 Americans were brought out. So which is it... 500 or 200 still in Afghanistan Joe?
How Many Americans Are Still in Afghanistan? U.S. Says It's Less Than 200, Biden 'Committed' to Getting Them
So ist 5,500 Americans or was it 1,800 that have been evacuated? Who are we to believe again Biden said 90% then he said less than 200! Which is it???

There are still thousands there. They are spread out all over the country.

Any number the Biden regime gives you pure bullshit, which is why they are all over the map.
I don't doubt your comment, but I was just pointing out how Biden doesn't seem to care what he says... 10% still there or 200 according to Biden... how can you believe anything he says and more importantly... the people that work for him tells him to say these things!
They are the really concern we have as they are running the country! I know it is no big deal but it would be so simple to give an
accurate % or number!

In his first remarks since the final pullout of U.S. forces on Monday, Biden said 5,500 Americans had been evacuated and that the United States had leverage over the Islamist militant group to ensure 100 to 200 others could also depart if they wanted to.

Biden said that "the bottom line" was that more than 90% of Americans in Afghanistan "who wanted to leave were able to leave, and for those remaining
But he also said there it's less than 200 which at 10% would mean 1,800 Americans were brought out. So which is it... 500 or 200 still in Afghanistan Joe?
How Many Americans Are Still in Afghanistan? U.S. Says It's Less Than 200, Biden 'Committed' to Getting Them
So ist 5,500 Americans or was it 1,800 that have been evacuated? Who are we to believe again Biden said 90% then he said less than 200! Which is it???

THIS is what is wrong with our Federal Govt.. ANY (and mean ANY) numbers coming out of the agencies are crap.. THey couldn't keep score at a Tball game. It's not a conspiracy.. It's not a planned "head fake".. As all Libertarians know, big muscular govt is TOTALLY INEPT and unmotivated to be accurate or efficient or even appear sane..

~~~~~~

~~~~~~
And now it looks like we have a US Congressman attempting a rescue mission...

Now the Surrender Joe regime is actively working to stop Americans from getting out of Afghanistan.

Three weeks ago my worthless democRat Representative, Raul Grijalva put the number at 500. I wrote him on where he got that number. I also checked the box saying I wanted a response back but as always it will never happen. Lies, lies, and more lies. He is proof the people of Arizona are as stupid as the rest of the US. This clown has even boycott the state and was re-elected.

This last election when Republicans wanted money to save the House again not a dime went to unsetting this idiot who should be getting paid by Mexico. Again he is re-elected by less that 2,000 votes. I did my part even hanging wanted posters . But you know how idiots vote for the same old shit and I do mean shit. A typical democRat for animal rights and full term abortion. Wide open borders who votes the party line no matter how it screws the people of Arizona

Same old, same old! All criminals only the democRats are also evil.

THIS is what is wrong with our Federal Govt.. ANY (and mean ANY) numbers coming out of the agencies are crap.. THey couldn't keep score at a Tball game. It's not a conspiracy.. It's not a planned "head fake".. As all Libertarians know, big muscular govt is TOTALLY INEPT and unmotivated to be accurate or efficient or even appear sane..

I think it's partly ineptitude but also a lot of deception and outright lies. IMHO, they will not tell us the true number whether they know it or not.

Nothing is stopping you from going over there to save their stupid asses. 18 months to leave and instead they want soldiers to die for them. No thanks.

Nothing is stopping you from going over there to save their stupid asses. 18 months to leave and instead they want soldiers to die for them. No thanks.

Oh oh oh! Good shit!

Now do it if Trump were President!

DERP DERP DERP

They HELPED US screw up their country.. Saved many American lives., And we ABANDON THEM?
Takes our inept and lying Dept of State up to 2 years to approve the PAPERWORK you asshole..

Shows how much true empathy and trustworthiness are lacking in the Marxist left.. Bunch of lying, thieving Che Guevarra wannabees..

There are still thousands there. They are spread out all over the country.

Any number the Biden regime gives you pure bullshit, which is why they are all over the map.

Who cares. They've had 20 years to get out if there. Now you want to blame Biden. Give us a break.

Who cares. They've had 20 years to get out if there. Now you want to blame Biden. Give us a break.
It wasn't Biden's fault that we spent 20 years over there, although I do believe he did support that war as a senator. But it was totally his fault in leaving the way we did. 100% on Biden, a total fuckup.

Forum List

Back