So how is Trump's Pocahontas remark racist?

Maybe Lieawatha shouldn't have lied. There ya have it.

See, that is clever !

Now what if she wa Asian? Indian ? What would trump use ?

What don't you get that she lied about being Native American? You're trying to build a straw man and we see right through it, toad

The story is that her grandma told her they were part of tribe x . So what ?

Trump cheated on his wife ! Fact . Im sure that's a deal Breaker for you .

That's the story after she got caught. The story changed several times.

Has it? What's the story then.

If her Indian thing is such a big deal for you, I'd think trumps history would also trouble you .

Why would I be troubled about Trump? He wasn't an impostor pretending to be something he's not for most of his adult life.

See, that is clever !

What don't you get that she lied about being Native American? You're trying to build a straw man and we see right through it, toad

If her Indian thing is such a big deal for you, I'd think trumps history would also trouble you .

It matters very little to me what you think. I'm no huge Trump supporter but Warren had it coming. Her best bet would be to stop pandering to be VP and shut her pie hole if she can't take the heat

See, that is clever !

She lied and Trump's fidelity isn't the thread topic, toad

Trump's serial adultery is absolutely the topic.

ROFL! But you won't ever see Hillary bringing that up!

I'm tellin' ya, it's all they have.
Notice how Hillary hasn't even tried to run on her record. She also can't run on Obama's record. All she can do is point her finger at Trump and shout "racist!" That is what we are going to be seeing night and day for the next 4 months.
Yeah, she's gonna have a tough job hiding from her record though, especially if she gets indicted.

Except for the fact that she isn't answering any questions from the press. All she wants to do is stump speeches to a bunch of angry women and there impotent male counterparts.

I've wondered about the "logic" behind this claim. Is it also racist to shout "Geronimo!" when leaping out of a plain? Is any mention of or comparison with any non white historical figure racist? Wouldn't that make anyone calling Clarence Thomas an "Uncle Tom" a racist?

Of course, we all know the real reason. Democrats can't win a debate without pulling out the race card.

Everything Donald does is racist. Remember, he is satan himself disguised as Hitler...

See, that is clever !

No it's not dunce and you claiming so doesn't make it so....

So how is Trump's Pocahontas remark racist?

See, that is clever !

Trump didn't invent the Fuaxcahontas sobriquet. The voters of Massachusetts did that. Take it up with them.

Actually the Scott Brown campaign did that. The voters of Massachusetts rejected it and elected her. Take it up with them.
The Brown campaign didn't make it up. They didn't even use it in their campaign, but the people of Massachusetts sure ridiculed her about it.

The fact that Warren won only shows what morons the people of Massachusetts are.

I've wondered about the "logic" behind this claim. Is it also racist to shout "Geronimo!" when leaping out of a plain? Is any mention of or comparison with any non white historical figure racist? Wouldn't that make anyone calling Clarence Thomas an "Uncle Tom" a racist?

Of course, we all know the real reason. Democrats can't win a debate without pulling out the race card.

Ummm, Trump is the one using the race card .

But let's say Liz claimed to be black . Would
Trump be calling her " Kunta Kintey"?

Has she done that too?

You do know that during this campaign cycle, several whites have been exposed for claiming they are black.

See, that is clever !

Trump didn't invent the Fuaxcahontas sobriquet. The voters of Massachusetts did that. Take it up with them.

Actually the Scott Brown campaign did that. The voters of Massachusetts rejected it and elected her. Take it up with them.
The Brown campaign didn't make it up. They didn't even use it in their campaign, but the people of Massachusetts sure ridiculed her about it.

The fact that Warren won only shows what morons the people of Massachusetts are.

Massoftwoshits is full of morons.

See, that is clever !

Then why isn't Hillary talking about it?

See, that is clever !

It matters very little to me what you think. I'm no huge Trump supporter but Warren had it coming. Her best bet would be to stop pandering to be VP and shut her pie hole if she can't take the heat

She scares you that much huh?
Good to know.

See, that is clever !

Why would I be troubled about Trump? He wasn't an impostor pretending to be something he's not for most of his adult life.

Read post 35

See, that is clever !

Then why isn't Hillary talking about it?

It's in the queue.

I'm tellin' ya, it's all they have.
Notice how Hillary hasn't even tried to run on her record. She also can't run on Obama's record. All she can do is point her finger at Trump and shout "racist!" That is what we are going to be seeing night and day for the next 4 months.
Yeah, she's gonna have a tough job hiding from her record though, especially if she gets indicted.

Except for the fact that she isn't answering any questions from the press. All she wants to do is stump speeches to a bunch of angry women and there impotent male counterparts.

I pity the poor metrosexual male married to Warren. Sheeesh! What a nightmare!

Good to know.

She doesn't scare me one bit, unlike you timid little wuss leftists I don't get intimidated by some old hag who got caught lying about her heritage .

Read post 35

Why would I worry about a pack of lies?

Good to know.

She doesn't scare me one bit, unlike you timid little wuss leftists I don't get intimidated by some old hag who got caught lying about her heritage .

Well she must, since you're still clinging desperately to a myth you can't prove and have already been taken to the cleaners on.

fauxcahontas_zpsf6a7bdfe.jpg

Read post 35

Why would I worry about a pack of lies?

Exactly, these fools keep deflecting to Trump to avoid the fact the crazy old hag lied

Forum List

Back