Michael Reagan--states father Ronald Reagan would have never voted for Trump

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
The walls are quickly imploding around Donald Trump. It's too late now, it's going to be a total wipe out of Donald Trump on election night.

There is no other Republican that is so adorned by Republicans than Ronald Reagan, and if he wouldn't have voted for Donald Trump neither will they.
Michael Reagan explains why his father wouldn't have voted for Trump - CNNPolitics.com
Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
http://www.tallahassee.com/story/ne...h-open-letter-my-fellow-republicans/32600059/

19596140-mmmain.jpg

As much as I dislike Trump what Reagan's son says means nothing to me. Maybe he is right, and maybe he is wrong, Either way it means nothing.

Ronald Reagan could never get the nomination today. He'd be labeled a RINO

He would be labeled a rino from the right wing anti establishment groupie--but the majority middle would have still put him over the top. The middle is the overwhelming majority of the Republican party. Donald Trump does not represent the middle majority--he is just the accidental nominee.
Donald Trump the ACCIDENTAL nominee

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

Good post:deal:

I never liked Reagan but he's a helluva lot more respectable than Trump, same with Bush SR..

The beating Mondale got in 84, will be similar to the beating Trump will get in 2016, simply because 85& of Americans will not be willing to stand behind a narcissistic pig , who enjoys demeaning Women, Hispanics, Blacks, Muslims, folks of color who work hard , play by the rules, go to work everyday, and try to better themselves and make America what it already is, a great country!!

Bottom line Trump WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT!!

Good post:deal:

I never liked Reagan but he's a helluva lot more respectable than Trump, same with Bush SR..

The beating Mondale got in 84, will be similar to the beating Trump will get in 2016, simply because 85& of Americans will not be willing to stand behind a narcissistic pig , who enjoys demeaning Women, Hispanics, Blacks, Muslims, folks of color who work hard , play by the rules, go to work everyday, and try to better themselves and make America what it already is, a great country!!

Bottom line Trump WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT!!

Yeah, I am expecting another 49 state landslide, only it will be Hillary Clinton that wins it. Afterwards, like Democrats did after 1984 (Reagan v Mondale) they added in 714 Democrat Super Delegates to prevent another disaster. I suspect the Republican party will be considering doing the same.

map_1984_original.jpg

But this gives you some kind of idea also, how well liked Ronald Reagan was. There were millions of Democrats who adored him also. He appealed to everyone.

Forum List

Back