So How Does the #3 In Line to the White House Have a Home Invader Break Into Her Home?

There are a lot of questions here.
1) How is it possible they have no alarm system? And if they do have one... did they get it 80% off on eBay?
2) What the hell is Paul doing in his bedroom with a hammer?? He had the hammer. Not the attacker.
3) They have no gun in the house??? What kind of idiots are these people??? His wife is Speaker of the House and they have no working alarm system and no security detail.
4) Who is this guy (the attacker) - he appears to be a random nut that has no criminal record, but some minor random political rants that could be interpreted different ways. What made him go to Nancy's house? When she wasn't there. I am going to guess he knew she wasn't there. Probably didn't even suspect he would be able to get in as he had no weapon.

How the hell is it possible a random nut, with no weapons, manages to break into a top official in the most powerful country on earth???
And even more fucked up... Paul has no gun. If he had a gun nothing would have happened to him.
And what were the SS doing, screwing San Fran hookers in their car?

The tweet got removed?

:laughing0301:

Anyone catch the name?

42 year old David Depape or something.

Why did NBC take it down?

A few dozen unarmed yahoo’s almost overthrew the US government 1/6/21, and a guy with a hammer breaks into the home of the Speaker of the House.

Looks like our coup in 25 will be a cakewalk.

BTW - how does an 82 year old man survive a hammer attack with minor injuries?
I bet you sent him.

I drink your tears of anguish like a fine wine.

Stop whining and get onboard with smart hammer control.

BTW- your posts on the Kavanaugh Assassination attempt and the Assassination attempts on Republican Congressmen are impressively void of concern.
Nothing is going to get in the way of the fact that rightwing violence is far more prevalent than leftwing violence.

Forum List

Back