So How Does the #3 In Line to the White House Have a Home Invader Break Into Her Home?

But they should hire private detail with their own money. They know that they are 1) rich, and 2) hated, and that makes them targets.

Or whatever security was there with him was the "B" team and fucked up royally.

So an unarmed man went in to assassinate Pelosi?
This is getting even more entertaining.

Pelosi1.jpg

And you were equally appalled by the left wing moron who attempted to assassinate Kavanaugh, of course.
I would be outraged by an violent attack on a public official. Of course, my main point here is that this is part of a TREND of violent RIGHTWING extemism. An extremism that cannot possibly be compared to leftwing extremism.

I would be outraged by an violent attack on a public official. Of course, my main point here is that this is part of a TREND of violent RIGHTWING extemism. An extremism that cannot possibly be compared to leftwing extremism.
The left wing is much more violent. They burned, looted, and murdered their way across America for months on end.

Steve Scalise? The LEFTWING extremists didnt seem to care about that.

Its too bad Nancy was not home to help her husband.

He was probably so drunk he didnt even feel the hammer.

Security of our nations highest officials is the business of ALL Americans, shitforbrains.
Stop pretending like you give a fuck about Pelosi. Secretly I wouldn’t be surprised you were just disappointed he wasn’t successful.

If this happened at a republicans’ house, you would not be criticizing the lack of security on the owner’s house. You would be throwing a tantrum about the perpetrator.

There are a lot of questions here.
1) How is it possible they have no alarm system? And if they do have one... did they get it 80% off on eBay?
2) What the hell is Paul doing in his bedroom with a hammer?? He had the hammer. Not the attacker.
3) They have no gun in the house??? What kind of idiots are these people??? His wife is Speaker of the House and they have no working alarm system and no security detail.
4) Who is this guy (the attacker) - he appears to be a random nut that has no criminal record, but some minor random political rants that could be interpreted different ways. What made him go to Nancy's house? When she wasn't there. I am going to guess he knew she wasn't there. Probably didn't even suspect he would be able to get in as he had no weapon.

How the hell is it possible a random nut, with no weapons, manages to break into a top official in the most powerful country on earth???
And even more fucked up... Paul has no gun. If he had a gun nothing would have happened to him.

Steve Scalise? The LEFTWING extremists didnt seem to care about that.

Its too bad Nancy was not home to help her husband.

He was probably so drunk he didnt even feel the hammer.
So what even happened to Scalise? Is it part of a leftwing trend of violence? Nope. No it is not.

Turns out his wife is a pedophile and is sitting in Santa Rita.

Stop pretending like you give a fuck about Pelosi. Secretly I wouldn’t be surprised you were just disappointed he wasn’t successful.

If this happened at a republicans’ house, you would not be criticizing the lack of security on the owner’s house. You would be throwing a tantrum about the perpetrator.
I drink your tears of anguish like a fine wine.

Stop whining and get onboard with smart hammer control.

BTW- your posts on the Kavanaugh Assassination attempt and the Assassination attempts on Republican Congressmen are impressively void of concern.

Forum List

Back