So How Does the #3 In Line to the White House Have a Home Invader Break Into Her Home?

The Pelosis are a crime family. I'd look for a rival criminal as the culprit before I'd assume it is someone who wants to make America great again.

Where's his mugshot?
When I'm wrong, I admit it. Not an OC hit, but just some leftie whackjob.

As I wish the transactivists would do, I'll leave the kids out of it:

1666999224085.png

I love how you make a thread on this to avoid the most obvious point about the entire incident itself.

Who the fuck cares if Pelosi didn’t have better security? That’s her problem. The actual thing that MATTERS is that this was clearly yet another example of violent RW extremism.

Luckily for us, these morons rarely accomplish their goals. This moron in particular told the police he was waiting for Nancy to come home. Like the 1/6 Neanderthals, these people fucking useless.

how do you know it is a "RWinger" at all?

I'd say that's pretty unlikely in the middle of Far Left San Francisco.

My guess is that Mr. Pelosi was looking for a little "rough trade" in the SF gay community and things got out of hand.

Being married to Pelosi has driven the man to drink, its not beyond the realm of possibility that it might also have driven him to sodomy.

They caught the perp in record time. Was he an acquaintance or an associate but they aren't releasing his name. Somethin ain't right .
Really?

Scott identified the suspect as a 42-year-old named David DePap

DePape’s internet presence suggests an obsession with far-right conspiracy theories, and some Democrats quickly condemned Republicans for the attack.'
Now is not a moment for timidity. Let’s be direct. Today’s violence seems to be the direct product of Big Lies from many Republicans and Republican propaganda organs about Democrats and American democracy,” Rep. Bill Pascrell (D-N.J.) said in a release.

“Turn on rightwing media on any given day or night. You will see frothing hosts shrieking unspeakable lies and unfounded conspiracy theories about women, religious and ethnic minorities, city residents, young people, and scores of others Americans,” Pascrell said.

YES Something aint right!

My guess is that Mr. Pelosi was looking for a little "rough trade" in the SF gay community and things got out of hand.

Being married to Pelosi has driven the man to drink, its not beyond the realm of possibility that it might also have driven him to sodomy.
See post 105 !

Last edited:

Projecting your sexual fantasies again i see.

They caught the perp in record time. Was he an acquaintance or an associate but they aren't releasing his name. Somethin ain't right .

Something aint right!

Something aint right!

Kav was threatened by a maniac who wanted to kill him. Republican Lee Zeldin was attacked on a stage in July by a maniac with a knife. Anybody remember? The media forgot the shooting of republican Rep. Steve Scalise by a democrat activist pretty quick.
Rand Paul getting his ribs busted up?

And the police just happened to show up in the nick of time.
girl, from their own mouths, the dude didn't hit him until they got there. So they allowed it to happen instead of shooting the guy first. Seems odd don't you think?

You referring to Hillary or Northam?
Shouldn't all charges be dropped on The Illegal Alien Gay Prostitute since San Fran Shitsco is a Sanctuary City?

Also, what happened to the little boy that fled the scene of Paul Pelosi's DUI?

Riding in a car with Paul Pelosi is like going Sales Shopping with Michael Jackson,
Boy's Pants Half Off!

Last edited:
Shouldn't all charges be dropped on The Illegal Alien Gay Prostitute since San Fran Shitsco is a Sanctuary City?

Also, what happened to the little boy that fled the scene of Paul Pelosi's DUI?

Riding in a car with Paul Pelosi is like going Sales Shopping with Michael Jackson,

Boy's Pants Half Off!
for all of the demofk idiots, the passenger side air bag doesn't deploy without someone in the seat. Just so you get your daily education.

Forum List

Back