So here's what I think happened between Kavanaugh & Ford

And yet again, mccuck fails to understand, it is Ford that must provide the proof, which she has failed to do, that the event actually happened.

Dodge all you want, that’s the only FACT that matters.

The fact that matters.. She was calm and credible, he was an angry drunk screaming about conspiracy theories...

She was calm on her airplane trip as well, and living in a small claustrophobic apartment, and while coaching her friend about polygraph testing.

She sure is calm when diddling with the truth Joe.

LOL.

I will ask you again...you claimed Ford's allegations are false.

And for at least the fifth time...where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that Ford's assertions are false?

Saying something 5 times just makes you 5 times more lame.

Bet you’ll go for six

In 3....2.....1
This is obviously too difficult for you.

I shall make it easier...

Do you have a link to unbiased, factual proof that Ford's assertions were false?

Yes or no?

Surely, that is not too complicated - even for you.

6 times with this?

You understand this is the surest sign of mental instability, right?

So now you cannot even answer a simple 'yes' or 'no' question?

LOL.

Obviously you don't dare answer for to do so would cause your argument to turn to dust.

So...I shall ask for the second time:

Do you have a link to unbiased, factual proof that Ford's assertions were false?

Yes or no?

If 'yes' or 'no' is too taxing of your intellect...a simple 'y' or 'n' will suffice.

And yet again, mccuck fails to understand, it is Ford that must provide the proof, which she has failed to do, that the event actually happened.

Jeez...say that you say you were molested by your father when you were a kid. And I call you a liar. And than someone else asks me what evidence I have that you are lying. Since I called you a liar - I HAVE to show my evidence that you are lying. Or do you think it's fine to just go around calling people liars without proof?
That is the EXACT SAME KIND OF THING here.
You - in essence - called Ford a liar...and I am asking you what is your evidence to base that statement on you.

Last edited:
Saying something 5 times just makes you 5 times more lame.

Bet you’ll go for six

In 3....2.....1

Yes or no?

6 times with this?

LOL.

Obviously you don't dare answer for to do so would cause your argument to turn to dust.

Yes or no?

If 'yes' or 'no' is too taxing of your intellect...a simple 'y' or 'n' will suffice.

Jeez...say that you say you were molested by your father when you were a kid. And I call you a liar. And than someone else asks me what evidence I have that you are lying. Since I called you a liar - I HAVE to show my evidence that you are lying. Or do you think it's fine to just go around calling people liars without proof?
You - in essence - called Ford a liar - and I am asking you what is your evidence to base that statement on you.

The credibility of the witness, in these cases fall into question when:

A. Can’t give details such as when, where, how they got to or left.

B. Claims she will need to drive cross country to attend meeting because of her fear of flying, then flys, and it’s found she flys quite frequently.

C. Claims she’s claustrophobic, yet many times flys, lived in 500 square foot apartment then claimed the second front door was installed in 2012 because of this fear, but door installed 4 years previous

D. Claims she did not know that the committee offered to come to her, yet her attorney responded, in her name, thanking the committee for the many options they offered to receive her testimony.

E. Gave names of those that could validate the event, including her best friend, but none knew what the hell she was talking about.

F. Claimed to not know about administrations of polygraph test, but witnesses show she coached at least one individual on how to take them.

Face it dipshit, you backed the wrong horse. You and your party look like complete fools. You will lose Senate seats, and likely blew any chance at the House.

So, go fuck yourself. The only person that got screwed in this whole thing is the progressive movement. You look like a bunch of cuckolded fools.

Yes or no?

6 times with this?

LOL.

Yes or no?

You - in essence - called Ford a liar - and I am asking you what is your evidence to base that statement on you.

B. Claims she will need to drive cross country to attend meeting because of her fear of flying, then flys, and it’s found she flys quite frequently.

C. Claims she’s claustrophobic, yet many times flys, lived in 500 square foot apartment then claimed the second front door was installed in 2012 because of this fear, but door installed 4 years previous

D. Claims she did not know that the committee offered to come to her, yet her attorney responded, in her name, thanking the committee for the many options they offered to receive her testimony.

E. Gave names of those that could validate the event, including her best friend, but none knew what the hell she was talking about.

F. Claimed to not know about administrations of polygraph test, but witnesses show she coached at least one individual on how to take them.

You could not have said this in the beginning? I had to explain it to you in the simplest possible terms before you understood?

Fuck...are you EVER stupid.

Assuming this is all you have got...none of it is what I asked for - which was a link to unbiased, factual proof.

Which means you have NONE - which I KNEW in the first place.

So noted.

Face it dipshit, you backed the wrong horse. You and your party look like complete fools. You will lose Senate seats, and likely blew any chance at the House.

So, go fuck yourself. The only person that got screwed in this whole thing is the progressive movement. You look like a bunch of cuckolded fools.
Where a) did I say I believed her?
And b) I have said many times that I do not think Ford's testimony should matter in judging Kavanaugh for the SCOTUS - you stupid hick.

Hell...I barely give a shit who the next SCOTUS is.

I just like making you look foolish.

:abgg2q.jpg:

And since I have now done that...we are done here for now.

Have a wonderful day.

BTW - I will not be reading your reply to this...just to piss you off just a little bit more (even though you will deny it does).

Ta ta

6 times with this?

LOL.

Yes or no?

You could not have said this in the beginning? I had to explain it to you in the simplest possible terms before you understood?

Fuck...are you EVER stupid.

Assuming this is all you have got...none of it is what I asked for - which was a link to unbiased, factual proof.

Which means you have NONE - which I KNEW in the first place.

So noted.

Where a) did I say I believed her?
And b) I have said many times that I do not think Ford's testimony should matter in judging Kavanaugh for the SCOTUS - you stupid hick.

Hell...I barely give a shit who the next SCOTUS is.

I just like making you look foolish.

:abgg2q.jpg:

And since I have now done that...we are done here for now.

Have a wonderful day.

BTW - I will not be reading your reply to this...just to piss you off just a little bit more (even though you will deny it does).

Ta ta

Why didn’t I say this from the beginning?

Cuz I did, and have, since the wench first spoke out.

What a loon you are ( but since you aren’t going to read this, let me add, you are both fucked in the head, and my bitch).

So you think linking to a post about a woman who falsely accused two football players of raping her is somehow proof that black teens have been sentenced to jail for humping someone at a party.

Do you not grok that these two were FALSELY imprisoned? If anything, you are proving the libertarian-conservative case that Kavanaugh is the victim of a false accusation.

No, quoting Heinlein doesn't make you more intelligent.

The point is, mere accusations are enough to get you arrested and sent to jail if you are poor and black.

If you are rich and entitled, not so much.

View attachment 220197
images

If you are (faux) outraged over poor black people being imprisoned just for being accused, then you should put your energy into freeing them instead of imprisoning innocent white people.

Just sayin'.

She was calm on her airplane trip as well, and living in a small claustrophobic apartment, and while coaching her friend about polygraph testing.

Wow, this is the best you can come up with...

How about all the lies Kavanaugh told about being a calm, tea-toddling virgin in college, which even his roommate said was bullshit.

Wow, this is the best you can come up with...

How about all the lies Kavanaugh told about being a calm, tea-toddling virgin in college, which even his roommate said was bullshit.

Are you trying to equate that to falsely accusing someone of rape?

Wow,

Forum List

Back