So here's what I think happened between Kavanaugh & Ford

I think she blurted this out in marriage counseling to try to keep her husband from leaving her. This is often the case in these false allegation cases. But the “ blurt” didn’t have a specific name until it was convenient.

The wife says she’s “cold” because of past sexual assault, to get sympathy from a husband she thinks is going to leave him.

Why else wouldn’t he have been by her side at the hearing?

And still you have have provided ZERO, unbiased factual proof that her allegation was false...other than you are appear to be a misogynist.

Lil fella, I don’t have to provide anything. You have to prove her allegations are true.

That’s how our system works bitch.
LOL...obviously you have no idea how are system works.

Actually, our system works that you cannot go around making false accusations about people. That is called 'libel'.

Definition of LIBEL

I will ask you again...where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that Ford's assertions are false?

Read your own post meathead. You still trying to get me to fall for your nonsense?

So...we can be pretty sure you had no idea what libel meant. Wow...not much schooling there, I am guessing.

And I never said Kavanaugh was innocent or guilty...I have no idea.

Again, you ducked the question.

I will ask you again...where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that Ford's assertions are false?

You made the initial claim - where is your proof?

Dickwad, no one has to prove their innocence in this Country.

Got it yet you commie cuck?

And still you have have provided ZERO, unbiased factual proof that her allegation was false...other than you are appear to be a misogynist.

Lil fella, I don’t have to provide anything. You have to prove her allegations are true.

Actually, our system works that you cannot go around making false accusations about people. That is called 'libel'.

Definition of LIBEL

Read your own post meathead. You still trying to get me to fall for your nonsense?

So...we can be pretty sure you had no idea what libel meant. Wow...not much schooling there, I am guessing.

LOL.

I will ask you again...you claimed Ford's allegations are false.

And for at least the fifth time...where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that Ford's assertions are false?

Definition of LIBEL

LOL.

And for at least the fifth time...where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that Ford's assertions are false?

Saying something 5 times just makes you 5 times more lame.

Bet you’ll go for six

In 3....2.....1

I think she blurted this out in marriage counseling to try to keep her husband from leaving her. This is often the case in these false allegation cases. But the “ blurt” didn’t have a specific name until it was convenient.

The wife says she’s “cold” because of past sexual assault, to get sympathy from a husband she thinks is going to leave him.

Why else wouldn’t he have been by her side at the hearing?

Definition of LIBEL

You're another "guilty until proven innocent" moron. Of course, there's conclusive evidence all over the internet that Ford is lying.

Having spent four fairly boozy years in college, having been to my share of college parties, and just having a fundamental understanding of that environment, here's what I think happened.

I think he was drunk and he dry humped her for "fun". Stupid, sophomoric, thoughtless, "fun". The mix of booze, testosterone and adrenaline can make a young guy do some pretty stupid shit, and you can DOUBLE that when a buddy is there. He and his buddy laughed about it, and maybe she hid her horror by not acting like she had been attacked. Ask them about it a week later, and they may or may not have remembered it.

Different people (men and women) are sensitive to entirely different things. Clearly this really, profoundly hurt Ford, even though he was clowning around. It wasn't a rape, it wasn't an attempted rape, it was a short, stupid, ignorant act by a drunk kid who was showing off and should have fucking known better. Some women would have laughed it off, some would not, and there is no right or wrong response to it.

Should that disqualify any candidate, three decades later, nominated by a President from either party, for the Supreme Court? Not in my book, but it certainly provides a pretty good excuse for partisans of the opposite party nowadays.

My two cents. Yours?

We've all heard about the drunken booze parties (kids have died from them)--and just judging from some of the witness's to Kavanuagh's excessive drinking it's very possible that he doesn't remember this incident. His only eye witness Mark Judge is a total drunk, and his witness from Hell. Who in the hell keeps calendars of what they did in high school and belonged to a 100 KEG or bust club. Now that's some very serious partying and drinking going on throughout that year. This wasn't just one party.
‘100 Kegs or Bust’: Kavanaugh friend, Mark Judge, has spent years writing about high school debauchery

The issue is we raise our sons to do no harm to women, and to treat them respectively regardless of their condition. So this exhibit tells me that Kavanaugh has an inherent disrepect/disregard toward women, and that person doesn't belong anywhere near the steps of the U.S. Supreme Court. Groping unwanting women is a crime, considered sexual assault.
beer_kavanaugh__marian_kamensky.jpeg

Dr. Ford passed a polygraph test.
Here's the polygraph test Christine Blasey Ford took on her allegations against Kavanaugh

I really don't know anyone that would ask for an FBI investigation into their own allegation, if they were lying or conspiring to smear a U.S. Supreme court nominee?
Christine Blasey Ford wants FBI investigation before testifying - CNNPolitics

Last edited:
You don't know what happened, the only thing you know is Ford has something burned in her hippopotamus that she thinks is Brett Kavanaugh fumbling around with her shirt when they were both teenagers.

Definition of LIBEL

LOL.

That is just ridiculous. A woman accuses you of raping her 30 years ago and it is up to you to prove she is lying? The burden of proof is on HER not YOU. She needs to produce a DNA evidence, a video, a tape, SOMETHING that resembles actual EVIDENCE. Read this carefully until it sinks in:
The burden of proof is on the ACCUSER.

So you think linking to a post about a woman who falsely accused two football players of raping her is somehow proof that black teens have been sentenced to jail for humping someone at a party.

Do you not grok that these two were FALSELY imprisoned? If anything, you are proving the libertarian-conservative case that Kavanaugh is the victim of a false accusation.

Thanks!

By the look of her, I'd say she's got some serious psycho/alcohol/drug abuse problems of her own. I don't believe a single word uttered by that woman. She's been bought and paid for.

Definition of LIBEL

LOL.

Bet you’ll go for six

In 3....2.....1
This is obviously too difficult for you.

I shall make it easier...

Do you have a link to unbiased, factual proof that Ford's assertions were false?

Yes or no?

Surely, that is not too complicated - even for you.

Last edited:

Definition of LIBEL

LOL.

That is just ridiculous. A woman accuses you of raping her 30 years ago and it is up to you to prove she is lying? The burden of proof is on HER not YOU. She needs to produce a DNA evidence, a video, a tape, SOMETHING that resembles actual EVIDENCE. Read this carefully until it sinks in:

This is true. And in this case --- as well as Fingerboy, Toobsteak, Flashass, Leo and several others --- the accusation was that she is "lying".

Ergo they have the burden to prove that, which they cannot do. And somehow they keep stepping in that shit, keep getting called on it, and then proceed to step right back in it again as if reality doesn't matter.

Boggles the fucking mind. Actually it boggles the nonfucking mind as well.

there's conclusive evidence all over the internet that Ford is lying.

Then bring it here, Fingerfuck.

See what I mean?

Definition of LIBEL

LOL.

Well, you missed my point ENTIRELY.

Pop23 has matter-of-factly claimed that her assertions are false. That means it is up to him to back up his statement...not me to prove it is wrong. Otherwise, he has committed libel against her. You simply cannot go around, publicly, matter-of-factly accusing people of lying without any proof...that is actionable.
He made the statement - I am simply asking him to produce the unbiased,factual proof he bases it on...or to admit he has no such conclusive evidence.

As for her testimony? I have no idea if it was true or false.
But I am not stupid enough to run around calling someone whom I have never even met a liar without unbiased, factual proof.

Last edited:
Having spent four fairly boozy years in college, having been to my share of college parties, and just having a fundamental understanding of that environment, here's what I think happened.

I think he was drunk and he dry humped her for "fun". Stupid, sophomoric, thoughtless, "fun". The mix of booze, testosterone and adrenaline can make a young guy do some pretty stupid shit, and you can DOUBLE that when a buddy is there. He and his buddy laughed about it, and maybe she hid her horror by not acting like she had been attacked. Ask them about it a week later, and they may or may not have remembered it.

Different people (men and women) are sensitive to entirely different things. Clearly this really, profoundly hurt Ford, even though he was clowning around. It wasn't a rape, it wasn't an attempted rape, it was a short, stupid, ignorant act by a drunk kid who was showing off and should have fucking known better. Some women would have laughed it off, some would not, and there is no right or wrong response to it.

Should that disqualify any candidate, three decades later, nominated by a President from either party, for the Supreme Court? Not in my book, but it certainly provides a pretty good excuse for partisans of the opposite party nowadays.

My two cents. Yours?
Doesn't really matter because Kavenaugh chose to lie about being a virgin alter boy rather than manning up and apologizing for something most of us should apologize before if it came to light. Why he felt the need to lie rather than man up may be an interesting question. But he should be returned to the circuit court to have a cushy lifetime job, and the gop should pick the next man/woman up, who'd vote just like Kaveaugh.

But Trump has chosen this to be a hill to die on. We'll see if the gop congress or the dems die on it.

LOL.

Bet you’ll go for six

In 3....2.....1

Do you have a link to unbiased, factual proof that Ford's assertions were false?

Yes or no?

6 times with this?

You understand this is the surest sign of mental instability, right?

LOL.

Well, you missed my point ENTIRELY.

Pop23 has matter-of-factly claimed that her assertions are false. That means it is up to him to back up his statement...not me to prove it is wrong. Otherwise, he has committed libel against her. You simply cannot go around, publicly, matter-of-factly accusing people of lying without any proof...that is actionable.
He made the statement - I am simply asking him to produce the unbiased,factual proof he bases it on...or to admit he has no such conclusive evidence.

As for her testimony? I have no idea if it was true or false.
But I am not stupid enough to run around calling someone whom I have never even met a liar without unbiased, factual proof.

The only way to claim that her assertions are not false, is to prove they are true.

Get started.

LOL.

Bet you’ll go for six

In 3....2.....1

Yes or no?

6 times with this?

So now you cannot even answer a simple 'yes' or 'no' question?

LOL.

Obviously you don't dare answer for to do so would cause your argument to turn to dust.

So...I shall ask for the second time:

Yes or no?

If 'yes' or 'no' is too taxing of your intellect...a simple 'y' or 'n' will suffice.

So you think linking to a post about a woman who falsely accused two football players of raping her is somehow proof that black teens have been sentenced to jail for humping someone at a party.

Do you not grok that these two were FALSELY imprisoned? If anything, you are proving the libertarian-conservative case that Kavanaugh is the victim of a false accusation.

No, quoting Heinlein doesn't make you more intelligent.

The point is, mere accusations are enough to get you arrested and sent to jail if you are poor and black.

If you are rich and entitled, not so much.

upload_2018-10-4_5-44-8.jpeg

images

LOL.

Bet you’ll go for six

In 3....2.....1

Yes or no?

6 times with this?

So now you cannot even answer a simple 'yes' or 'no' question?

LOL.

Obviously you don't dare answer for to do so would cause your argument to turn to dust.

So...I shall ask for the second time:

Yes or no?

If 'yes' or 'no' is too taxing of your intellect...a simple 'y' or 'n' will suffice.

And yet again, mccuck fails to understand, it is Ford that must provide the proof, which she has failed to do, that the event actually happened.

Dodge all you want, that’s the only FACT that matters.

Forum List

Back