So here's what I think happened between Kavanaugh & Ford

Why would he fess up to something that never happened?

The Premise of Stormy Mac's thread is that he did, but it was no big deal.

I'm not here to argue right wing fantasies that Kavanaugh isn't an angry drunk.

It's pretty clear he is.
There is no credible evidence that Kavanaugh is an alcoholic or belligerent when he's drunk. All you proved is that you are willing to say anything to advance your douchebag agenda.

It's the repeated lying that disqualifies him, not the drunken sexual assault.
And I THINK Ford at 14 -15 had a schoolhouse crush on a tall, handsome, blue-eyed, athlete who back in the day didn't even know she was alive. She remembered the name and her brain applied it when she remembered some traumatic event during a psychiatric cession. This sounds even more feasible given her 30 some odd years of absentmindedness.

I think she blurted this out in marriage counseling to try to keep her husband from leaving her. This is often the case in these false allegation cases. But the “ blurt” didn’t have a specific name until it was convenient.

The wife says she’s “cold” because of past sexual assault, to get sympathy from a husband she thinks is going to leave him.

Why else wouldn’t he have been by her side at the hearing?

And still you have have provided ZERO, unbiased factual proof that her allegation was false...other than you are appear to be a misogynist.

Lil fella, I don’t have to provide anything. You have to prove her allegations are true.

That’s how our system works bitch.
LOL...obviously you have no idea how are system works.

Actually, our system works that you cannot go around making false accusations about people. That is called 'libel'.

Definition of LIBEL

I will ask you again...where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that Ford's assertions are false?

Read your own post meathead. You still trying to get me to fall for your nonsense?

Having spent four fairly boozy years in college, having been to my share of college parties, and just having a fundamental understanding of that environment, here's what I think happened.

I think he was drunk and he dry humped her for "fun". Stupid, sophomoric, thoughtless, "fun". The mix of booze, testosterone and adrenaline can make a young guy do some pretty stupid shit, and you can DOUBLE that when a buddy is there. He and his buddy laughed about it, and maybe she hid her horror by not acting like she had been attacked. Ask them about it a week later, and they may or may not have remembered it.

Different people (men and women) are sensitive to entirely different things. Clearly this really, profoundly hurt Ford, even though he was clowning around. It wasn't a rape, it wasn't an attempted rape, it was a short, stupid, ignorant act by a drunk kid who was showing off and should have fucking known better. Some women would have laughed it off, some would not, and there is no right or wrong response to it.

Should that disqualify any candidate, three decades later, nominated by a President from either party, for the Supreme Court? Not in my book, but it certainly provides a pretty good excuse for partisans of the opposite party nowadays.

My two cents. Yours?
He got her into a room on false pretenses and turned up the radio so nobody could hear her. It ain't like he got handsy on the dance floor. Which is bad enough in itself.

Yep. What we really, really need right now is folks belittling the story.

Two "boys" pushed her into a separate room and locked the door. That's a coordinated attack.

In order to silence her, he pressed his hand over her mouth, causing terror he might accidentally kill her. All the while laughing, the "boys" had a good time with a 15-year old screaming for help.

Yeah, I guess, some women would have laughed it off. Sure. Fearing for her life and her bodily integrity, losing control over what happens to her, is a laughing matter. What we do know is, the boys "laughed it off", and some unreconstructed males join them to this day. A 15-year old, for pity's sake.

Does any of you male goofs know what the expression "walk a mile in his / her shoes" even means? Or is the unreconstructed, unencumbered by any shade of doubt, male perspective all you got in your infantile egocentrism? Is that really the entirety, the "two cents", you have to contribute?

NOt bad, but that does not explain the highly suspicious timing.
The timing is terrible, the optics are terrible. I'm just making a wild-ass-guess.
Question: I'm not entirely familiar with this "dry humping" thing, but does it always include locking someone in a room so no one can rescue them and turning up the music and covering her mouth so no one can hear her scream?

That’s the thing, Ford has ZERO evidence that she was even there. The speculation the OP presents depends on one thing. Kavanaugh and Ford being at the same place. So far 4 people have said the “party” never happened. Fords story has failed. Kavanaugh should do like buck Schumer did and threaten to sue Ford.

NO ONE has said the party "never happened". No one CAN say the party "never happened".

Y'all can keep trotting out this canard and it's gonna get shot out of the air every time. Don't you GET that?

No one backs up Fords story. None. No points in Fords story can be backed up. Not one part. None of it. You like to think you shot it all down and you can grin about styile points on USMB, it the fact remains, all four people say Fords account ain’t what happened. The fact that the number of people involved changes all the time discredits he further. There is no part of her testimony that was credible. None. You can’t name it or any part of it that would stand up against scrutiny. Mrs. Ford is the lowest form of trash there is. She is willing to make light of rape, a horrible act of violence against woman along with the DNC just to keep a little power. That is disgusting and a person would have to do serious back flips in order to believe a story that has no witnesses, or witnesses who don’t back the original assertion. There is also Rachael Mitchell’s report. It also finds Fords story is bullshit. You need to deal with that, and also remember, a Democrat presidant will be in power. That will appoint judges. Is this how you want it to go just because the other party feels bad?

A very good post, BUT, dems have no problem with the idea of double standards.

THey fully know and expect that if republicans try this shit with one of theirs, the press will laugh it off, as an obvious pathetic ginned up witch hunt.

And you can't make them see anything wrong with that.

They are soulless scum.

Link to all the people who have been sent to jail for humping someone as a teenager?

It wasn't humping as a teenager, it was attempted rape. We send black kids to jail for that all the time.

Link to the list of all the black kids sent to jail for humping someone at a party?

Maybe

But I think it was more than just a dry hump for fun

He tried to remove her clothes but she had a bathing suit on underneath and he gave up
Did she fight him off hard? Or was she drunk too and giggling/play pushing him off of her? I've seen many drunk girls at parties. I can tell you that a girl going to a party with the intent of getting drunk around a bunch of horny young guys also getting drunk KNOWS the situation she's willingly walking into. Ladies, don't go to bawdy parties with horny young guys getting drunk, get drunk yourself, and then not anticipate some "rubbing up against you" or serious efforts to get into your panties. Why is nobody talking about how the judge stopped undressing the girl and walked away instead of actually raping her? He showed restraint while young and drunk with a young drunk girl in front of him who came to the party with an inkling that horny young drunk men would be there attentive to her sexual attractiveness?

The timing is terrible, the optics are terrible. I'm just making a wild-ass-guess.
Question: I'm not entirely familiar with this "dry humping" thing, but does it always include locking someone in a room so no one can rescue them and turning up the music and covering her mouth so no one can hear her scream?

That’s the thing, Ford has ZERO evidence that she was even there. The speculation the OP presents depends on one thing. Kavanaugh and Ford being at the same place. So far 4 people have said the “party” never happened. Fords story has failed. Kavanaugh should do like buck Schumer did and threaten to sue Ford.

NO ONE has said the party "never happened". No one CAN say the party "never happened".

Y'all can keep trotting out this canard and it's gonna get shot out of the air every time. Don't you GET that?

No one backs up Fords story. None. No points in Fords story can be backed up. Not one part. None of it. You like to think you shot it all down and you can grin about styile points on USMB, it the fact remains, all four people say Fords account ain’t what happened. The fact that the number of people involved changes all the time discredits he further. There is no part of her testimony that was credible. None. You can’t name it or any part of it that would stand up against scrutiny. Mrs. Ford is the lowest form of trash there is. She is willing to make light of rape, a horrible act of violence against woman along with the DNC just to keep a little power. That is disgusting and a person would have to do serious back flips in order to believe a story that has no witnesses, or witnesses who don’t back the original assertion. There is also Rachael Mitchell’s report. It also finds Fords story is bullshit. You need to deal with that, and also remember, a Democrat presidant will be in power. That will appoint judges. Is this how you want it to go just because the other party feels bad?

A very good post, BUT, dems have no problem with the idea of double standards.

THey fully know and expect that if republicans try this shit with one of theirs, the press will laugh it off, as an obvious pathetic ginned up witch hunt.

And you can't make them see anything wrong with that.

They are soulless scum.

For now. Take a look at all the bedbugs in the DNC. You got Keith E, a crazy Muslim communist who beats the hell out of woman. Cortez, pocahantus teying to fit in, crazy Bernie. The last two matter little though. Point is the DNC is going crazy. The RNC is turning over to. It will match the lefts crazy and all this crap we see now will be as normal as ever.

Dr. Fraud is a freaking liar.....nobody gives a fig about what she says!

She is DemonRat money taking creature... to the bitter end.... that piece of ......

Liar! and disgusting,... you go find another place to live you loser....you Dr Fraud!
Yeah...yeah...yeah...we get it...you hate women who stand up to abuse......for whatever reason you have....either white knighting for these men or else whistling past the sexual abuse graveyard....

She is DemonRat money taking creature... to the bitter end.... that piece of ......

Liar! and disgusting,... you go find another place to live you loser....you Dr Fraud!
Yeah...yeah...yeah...we get it...you hate women who stand up to abuse......for whatever reason you have....either white knighting for these men or else whistling past the sexual abuse graveyard....

Innocent until proven guilt.

Maybe

He tried to remove her clothes but she had a bathing suit on underneath and he gave up
Did she fight him off hard? Or was she drunk too and giggling/play pushing him off of her? I've seen many drunk girls at parties. I can tell you that a girl going to a party with the intent of getting drunk around a bunch of horny young guys also getting drunk KNOWS the situation she's willingly walking into. Ladies, don't go to bawdy parties with horny young guys getting drunk, get drunk yourself, and then not anticipate some "rubbing up against you" or serious efforts to get into your panties. Why is nobody talking about how the judge stopped undressing the girl and walked away instead of actually raping her? He showed restraint while young and drunk with a young drunk girl in front of him who came to the party with an inkling that horny young drunk men would be there attentive to her sexual attractiveness?
Blaming the girl, I see....you sound more and more like someone from a muslim country where they blame the women if they don't scream and fight and die.

Last edited:

....in a court of law.

....in a court of law.

True. This is not a court of law.

If it was, would you want more evidence before convicting, and why?

Having spent four fairly boozy years in college, having been to my share of college parties, and just having a fundamental understanding of that environment, here's what I think happened.

I think he was drunk and he dry humped her for "fun". Stupid, sophomoric, thoughtless, "fun". The mix of booze, testosterone and adrenaline can make a young guy do some pretty stupid shit, and you can DOUBLE that when a buddy is there. He and his buddy laughed about it, and maybe she hid her horror by not acting like she had been attacked. Ask them about it a week later, and they may or may not have remembered it.

Different people (men and women) are sensitive to entirely different things. Clearly this really, profoundly hurt Ford, even though he was clowning around. It wasn't a rape, it wasn't an attempted rape, it was a short, stupid, ignorant act by a drunk kid who was showing off and should have fucking known better. Some women would have laughed it off, some would not, and there is no right or wrong response to it.

Should that disqualify any candidate, three decades later, nominated by a President from either party, for the Supreme Court? Not in my book, but it certainly provides a pretty good excuse for partisans of the opposite party nowadays.

My two cents. Yours?
He got her into a room on false pretenses and turned up the radio so nobody could hear her. It ain't like he got handsy on the dance floor. Which is bad enough in itself.

Yep. What we really, really need right now is folks belittling the story.

Two "boys" pushed her into a separate room and locked the door. That's a coordinated attack.

In order to silence her, he pressed his hand over her mouth, causing terror he might accidentally kill her. All the while laughing, the "boys" had a good time with a 15-year old screaming for help.

Yeah, I guess, some women would have laughed it off. Sure. Fearing for her life and her bodily integrity, losing control over what happens to her, is a laughing matter. What we do know is, the boys "laughed it off", and some unreconstructed males join them to this day. A 15-year old, for pity's sake.

Does any of you male goofs know what the expression "walk a mile in his / her shoes" even means? Or is the unreconstructed, unencumbered by any shade of doubt, male perspective all you got in your infantile egocentrism? Is that really the entirety, the "two cents", you have to contribute?
As usual, you're spouting the same old "innocent until proven guilty" meme. You're an uncivilized douchebag.

....in a court of law.
It's true anywhere poeple believe in justice, which you obviously don't. You're willing to convict a man with no evidence.

Maybe

It never happened. The two were never in the same room together. Ford is a paid-off liar and a Koo-koo bird.

And I THINK Ford at 14 -15 had a schoolhouse crush on a tall, handsome, blue-eyed, athlete who back in the day didn't even know she was alive. She remembered the name and her brain applied it when she remembered some traumatic event during a psychiatric cession. This sounds even more feasible given her 30 some odd years of absentmindedness.

I think she blurted this out in marriage counseling to try to keep her husband from leaving her. This is often the case in these false allegation cases. But the “ blurt” didn’t have a specific name until it was convenient.

The wife says she’s “cold” because of past sexual assault, to get sympathy from a husband she thinks is going to leave him.

Why else wouldn’t he have been by her side at the hearing?

And still you have have provided ZERO, unbiased factual proof that her allegation was false...other than you are appear to be a misogynist.

Lil fella, I don’t have to provide anything. You have to prove her allegations are true.

That’s how our system works bitch.
LOL...obviously you have no idea how are system works.

Actually, our system works that you cannot go around making false accusations about people. That is called 'libel'.

Definition of LIBEL

I will ask you again...where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that Ford's assertions are false?

Read your own post meathead. You still trying to get me to fall for your nonsense?

So...we can be pretty sure you had no idea what libel meant. Wow...not much schooling there, I am guessing.

And I never said Kavanaugh was innocent or guilty...I have no idea.

Again, you ducked the question.

You made the initial claim - where is your proof?

Forum List

Back