So, France is Scrapping its 75% Tax Rate

you have no idea what your talking about. sO YOU COULD BUY STOCKS FOR NOTHING LOL? sOUNDS LIKE bOOOSH'S oops real estate bubble.

No, numskull, but there was no federal regulation of margin requirements. The only limit was the one placed by the brokerage house

I guess some think that government gives us the heavens and earth too.

Heaven and Earth brought themselves into existence by themselves, they didn't need to be taxed into existence :D
Did you know that after 30 years of Reaganism, EVERYONE is paying about 21% in all taxes and frees, as fed cuts are made up in state and local taxes and fees, paid mainly by the nonrich? And the country's infrastucture and society is falling apart? Any ideas lol?

Under Obama we are now paying 25%.
BS

Great retort asshole.

Still no link.

Why don't you fuck off.

France waves discreet goodbye to 75 super-tax The Japan Times

The Finance Ministry estimates the proceeds from the tax amounted to €260 million in its first year and €160 million in the second. That’s broadly in line with expectations, but tiny compared with a budget deficit that had reached €84.7 billion by the end of October.

A first version of the tax payable by the earners themselves was thrown out by the Constitutional Court as punitive. A final version obliged companies to pay the levy instead.

I guess some think that government gives us the heavens and earth too.

Heaven and Earth brought themselves into existence by themselves, they didn't need to be taxed into existence :D
Did you know that after 30 years of Reaganism, EVERYONE is paying about 21% in all taxes and frees, as fed cuts are made up in state and local taxes and fees, paid mainly by the nonrich? And the country's infrastucture and society is falling apart? Any ideas lol?

Under Obama we are now paying 25%.
BS

Great retort asshole.

Still no link.

Why don't you fuck off.
The Finance Ministry estimates the proceeds from the tax amounted to €260 million in its first year and €160 million in the second. That’s broadly in line with expectations, but tiny compared with a budget deficit that had reached €84.7 billion by the end of October.

A first version of the tax payable by the earners themselves was thrown out by the Constitutional Court as punitive. A final version obliged companies to pay the levy instead.

France waves discreet goodbye to 75 super-tax The Japan Times

The 90% top tax rate under Eisenhower[R] encouraged businessmen to reinvest in their businesses, got us out of our war debt and built a great highway system.

The 90% top tax rate under Eisenhower[R] encouraged businessmen to reinvest in their businesses, got us out of our war debt and built a great highway system.

Right, it encouraged businessmen to invest in their businesses but discouraged everyone else. It also took away the means for them to invest in their businesses.

And all the Liberals around the world cried out as one as if a sharp stick was stuck up their ass.
Just like the pain felt when the planet Alderaan was destroyed by the Death Star in Star Wars...

Right, it encouraged businessmen to invest in their businesses but discouraged everyone else. It also took away the means for them to invest in their businesses.
How did it take away the means to invest in their businesses? The money reinvested in their business wasn't taxed as income.

So instead of the company making a profit the money had to be reinvested into the company.
Thereby making it a stronger company,making more profit then reinvesting into the company
making it stronger and then reinvesting into the company and making more money....
That never went to the owners because of the huge tax burden.

So companies were meant to be a charity ?

So companies were meant to be in partnership with the government to provide jobs
so the government gets the tax revenue from all the workers earning a salary.
And the government "allowed" companies to keep a little for themselves for their efforts.

So instead of the company making a profit the money had to be reinvested into the company.
Thereby making it a stronger company,making more profit then reinvesting into the company
making it stronger and then reinvesting into the company and making more money....

You really don't understand, do you? Too bad.

I think I do....
Companies main focus according to Libs is to provide jobs in order to create a tax base for government.

Where did I go wrong?

The owners were greatest generation, not greedy idiot a-holes of today- your heroes, dupe.And not to worry, they had plenty of loopholes. Basically, nobody actually paid 90%.

I think I do....
Companies main focus according to Libs is to provide jobs in order to create a tax base for government.

Where did I go wrong?
You're a complete chump of the greedy idiot GOP. As corporate taxes go now, there is a 35% corporate tax (TWELVE per cent EFFECTIVE rate) that giant corps with hundreds of lawyers don't pay at all, while small businesses get screwed. Dems want a 25% rate with fewer loopholes, which your a-hole heroes are fighting to the death for their cronies. duh.

Because you have more and get more out of living in that society.

Government doesn't protect the poor, it protects the rich. That's why you don't see billionaires fleeing to Somalia to get a helping of that there "Freedom" you guys keep talking about. No, they want government to protect their privileges... and if they can get your dumb white cracker ass to pay for it, so much the better.

Proof you can't fix stupid...

Forum List

Back