So, France is Scrapping its 75% Tax Rate

Taxes are unfair? No, taxes are the cost of doing business.

That's a ridiculous piece of bullshit.

Without what the taxes pay for capitalism, therefore you making money, is not possible.

Really? So however did we get by before all these stifiling federal taxes we now have?

There is no free lunch so stop demanding one.

I think someone needs to recount your chromosomes. Seems to be an extra one in there.

Without what the taxes pay for capitalism, therefore you making money, is not possible.

Really? So however did we get by before all these stifiling federal taxes we now have?

I think someone needs to recount your chromosomes. Seems to be an extra one in there.
You are welcome to reject the truths but it shows that you have no understanding of reality and no understanding of capitalism. All you have is emotions, no rational thoughts at all it seems.

Republicans live in terror the rich might actually pay their fair share.

Taxes effect the middle class dipshit. The rich leave so they don't have to pay the taxes, the middle class can't, so they are the ones who get raped. You idiots are all the same, you think you're so smart but you really have no clue how the world works.

You are welcome to reject the truths but it shows that you have no understanding of reality and no understanding of capitalism. All you have is emotions, no rational thoughts at all it seems.

:wtf:

I'm not sure if your projection here is sincere, or if you're simply utilizing it for the sake of your trolling.

:wtf:

I'm not sure if your projection here is sincere, or if you're simply utilizing it for the sake of your trolling.
I don't troll but my posts tend to get people hot. Telling people what they don't want to hear or face tends to do such a thing.

BTW, it never happened. Courts said 66% was the limit, and it was changed to be a tax on companies that paid salaries higher than $1.6 million salaries. Raised $200 million dollars. But go nuts, dupes.

Taxing some people at 75% did not work out to well shocking.
It's worked fine, even here at times, but 50% will do nicely.
I suspect the ones who think it works fine are the ones who don't have to pay it.
Would that surprise you? Jail works to reform some people but I suspect they would not be as supportive of it as you are.
Yeah people that don't have to foot the bill for something always think it's a good idea that doesn't make it one though.

In NYC if we get 50% Federal tax on top of State and local and sales tax....
I don't think that will do nicely...not one bit.
But then again I'm not a Lib.
You also won't be asked to pay them. , or 99% of people you know, just the bloated 1%.
BTW, it never happened. Courts said 66% was the limit, and it was changed to be a tax on companies that paid salaries higher than $1.6 million salaries. Raised $200 million dollars. But go nuts, dupes.
The courts set tax rates in France? No wonder they sock ray blu.
They set some limits when asked.

In NYC if we get 50% Federal tax on top of State and local and sales tax....
I don't think that will do nicely...not one bit.
But then again I'm not a Lib.
You also won't be asked to pay them. , or 99% of people you know, just the bloated 1%.
The courts set tax rates in France? No wonder they sock ray blu.
They set some limits when asked.
Can you imagine them doing that in the US? "Hey, Supreme Court! What's a good tax rate?"

It would negate the entire checks and balances idea.

Taxes bring government services, not civilization.

Civilization is brought about by people.

I guess some think that government gives us the heavens and earth too.

Forum List

Back