So EXCITING! This is going to work out even better than the Trump Tax Cuts, Carrier and Trump Care!

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Can you believe it? Another Trump Deal! He's putting together quite the record.

Tax Cuts: A couple of trillion in new debt, a whopping 13% of the money from the cuts going to an amazing 2.8% of American workers. What a deal.

Carrier: All it cost was millions and sadly, the jobs moved to Mexico anyway. But the good part is no binding contract was signed. Ah, the powers of negotiation from the Great Negotiator himself.

Trump Care: Subsidies were taken away and in October, we will find out how many millions will have no coverage starting Jan 1, 2019. We had to pay for those tax cuts to needy billionaires somehow.

The amazing Tariffs: The cherry on top was that we made enemies of our second largest trading partner, the one partner with which we have a surplus of billions.

Oh man, you know this deal is going to work out even BETTER than the others.

If I had one word of advice to Mr. Trump, read Obama's nuclear deal with Iran and figure out what you didn't like and make sure that doesn't happen here. You think he will?

Ah, this takes me back to when Sarah Palin said we need to stand with our North Korean allies. At least Trump knows what our nuclear "Triad" is. I hope.

Even if the left wing claims are correct, 2.8% of Americans receiving a tax break is 2.8% more than during Hussein's stagnant economic administration. President Trump has already done what no other president has done for 65 years and that is to bring N.K. to the negotiation table and getting China aboard with pressure on N.K. (they were shooting at us 65 years ago during another failed democrat administration) not to mention the release of three Americans held by N.K. The problem is that the petulant childish left refuses to acknowledge the successes because they hate the president.

"I hope there is a recession"....Democrat activist and sometimes comedian Bill Maher

Tax Cuts: A couple of trillion in new debt, a whopping 13% of the money from the cuts going to an amazing 2.8% of American workers. What a deal.

Carrier: All it cost was millions and sadly, the jobs moved to Mexico anyway. But the good part is no binding contract was signed. Ah, the powers of negotiation from the Great Negotiator himself.

Trump Care: Subsidies were taken away and in October, we will find out how many millions will have no coverage starting Jan 1, 2019. We had to pay for those tax cuts to needy billionaires somehow.

The amazing Tariffs: The cherry on top was that we made enemies of our second largest trading partner, the one partner with which we have a surplus of billions.

If I had one word of advice to Mr. Trump, read Obama's nuclear deal with Iran and figure out what you didn't like and make sure that doesn't happen here. You think he will?

Ah, this takes me back to when Sarah Palin said we need to stand with our North Korean allies. At least Trump knows what our nuclear "Triad" is. I hope.
/----/ No matter what Trump accomplishes, buttsores will find fault with it.
catch a democrat.jpg

The libs are hurting themselves as bad as CNN and MSNBC are.....I guess they want the stand off on the Korean peninsula to continue...why???
Follow the money......

• Banned
I like reading Deanie boy's delusional rants about Trump in the morning.

That way I can start the day with a hearty chuckle. ... :thup:
Come on, admit it. You enjoy my posts. It seems you are nearly always the first one to reply. Clearly, you can't wait. Like a little dog begging for a treat.

• Banned

/----/ No matter what Trump accomplishes, buttsores will find fault with it.
View attachment 197996
But I listed his "accomplishments". If I got something wrong, go ahead, correct it. Let's see what you come up with.

Even if the left wing claims are correct, 2.8% of Americans receiving a tax break is 2.8% more than during Hussein's stagnant economic administration. President Trump has already done what no other president has done for 65 years and that is to bring N.K. to the negotiation table and getting China aboard with pressure on N.K. (they were shooting at us 65 years ago during another failed democrat administration) not to mention the release of three Americans held by N.K. The problem is that the petulant childish left refuses to acknowledge the successes because they hate the president.

"I hope there is a recession"....Democrat activist and sometimes comedian Bill Maher

Dems told us that nothing stimulates the economy like unemployment checks. You can't take them seriously. Once we get blockchain voting even the Los Angeles Mayor race will be competitive.

I remember how Sean Hannity went nutz when Obama said he would meet with the North Korean dictator.
But now, it's OK.

Dems told us that nothing stimulates the economy like unemployment checks. You can't take them seriously. Once we get blockchain voting even the Los Angeles Mayor race will be competitive.
Dems told us that nothing stimulates the economy like unemployment checks.

Nothing? Is that what they said? I don't remember that.

But I do remember the economy that Bush and the GOP handed Obama.

And I remember the economy Obama handed Trump.

Which one was better?

Dems: we're coming for your guns and crumbs! And we're putting a nuclear KJU back in charge, where he belongs!

yep its people like dean who scare away many of the undecided,when they see this guy and the shit he spews,many decide if thats a Democrat i will pass....

Dems told us that nothing stimulates the economy like unemployment checks.

Nothing? Is that what they said? I don't remember that.

But I do remember the economy that Bush and the GOP handed Obama.

And I remember the economy Obama handed Trump.

Which one was better?

"Economists agree that unemployment benefits remain one of the best ways to grow the economy in a very immediate way," House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (R-Calif.) - Dec 2013

After 4 years of Obama's great economy!

Pelosi: Extending Unemployment 'One of Best Ways to Grow the Economy'

Come on, admit it. You enjoy my posts. It seems you are nearly always the first one to reply. Clearly, you can't wait.
Yes, I do enjoy your posts.

My minor in college was abnormal psychology. So I find your daily delusional rants and flights from reality quite interesting from a clinical standpoint. .... :cool:

youre right the leftwing way to buy people off has worked so well.....oh wait......Trumps gotten more than Clinton did and Obama got with Iran.

Come on, admit it. You enjoy my posts. It seems you are nearly always the first one to reply. Clearly, you can't wait. Like a little dog begging for a treat.
we do Rdean, we really do...keep posting....

The Art of the Deal had one success for Trump, just one...and its a skating rink in NY, that's it. Trump is all about talk and that talk somehow galvanizes his base, but in real terms, everything the guy has done, hasn't benefited anybody but the Trump family and the rich. All Kim needed from Trump was a meeting....already sanctions from the Asian world is being slightly lifted, so where's the leverage coming from? And by cancelling the war games, Putin can now feel safe as he starts to come in for his share....Trump is just a joke, a shit talker and con. 2 pieces of paper sums up the meeting, what a joke

youre right the leftwing way to buy people off has worked so well.....oh wait......Trumps gotten more than Clinton did and Obama got with Iran.
What the fuck did he get? Kim got war games cancelled, he got legitimized by the US, already sanctions from the asian community are being lifted, human rights was off the table, his people will still be treated like shit, there's no time line on anything, no way to check the guy, what the fuck exactly did Trump get, other than a photo opt for ass ho's like you to jack off too?

Forum List

Back