So, Do Democrats REALLY Oppose HydroxyChloroquine Only Because Trump Supports Using It? Seems So.....

Can Hydroxychloroquine save lives?

• No, it is snake oil

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Yes, and the goobermint should not intrude on doctor patient choices

Votes: 25 83.3%
  • I dunno, whose playing tonight?

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
No liberal should be allowed even a single dose of any medication he/she/it has denounced. No matter how near death.

Darwin was a saint!
My prayer is for all of them to wise up and take the medicine. Pointy heads and all. They are giving themselves a 95% better outcome than without it. If they put it off for too long, they will succumb to whatever fate they would have had without this promising drug. I bless the researchers who reached for the malaria virus and tried it out only to find that it helps a lot more people survive this terrible disease that just doesn't allow people the time to scratch their butts over whether they want it or not. It's medicine. It works far better than anything else that has been put to the test.

This is just unbelievable, but Democrats are slamming on the use of Hydroxychloroquine merely because Trump recommends it, and of course ORANGE MAN BAD!

So The goobernor of Mitchagain and New Yahk restrict the patient doctor relationship to only using it in a hospital setting?

OMG!

Will this wake black voters up about the Dimocrat Death Party (of Abortion) and its very evil core nature?

Of course not.
We do not oppose it. We believe it needs proper trials on its efficacy.

Who does it work best on? 40-50 year olds, 60-70 year olds?

Female vs male?

At what time during the disease...before you're really sick, after you are sick, but before put on a ventilator?

What dosage works best? For what age, what weight? Child vs adult?

Like every other drug, we need to know these things...

Just like we are doing with all the other drugs created by our best and brightest scientists out there now, to combat the disease that are going thru trials, that are showing even greater promise than this drug for malaria....
The drug has been around for 75 years, Care....they kinda have an idea on the dosage and for how long.
Huh?

They know the dosage for covid patients?

They know who it works on and who it doesn't with covid?

They know when the best time is to administer it for covid?

They know how long to keep administering it?

They do NOT know any of those things yet for Covid, meister?

This is just unbelievable, but Democrats are slamming on the use of Hydroxychloroquine merely because Trump recommends it, and of course ORANGE MAN BAD!

So The goobernor of Mitchagain and New Yahk restrict the patient doctor relationship to only using it in a hospital setting?

OMG!

Will this wake black voters up about the Dimocrat Death Party (of Abortion) and its very evil core nature?

Of course not.

Female vs male?

At what time during the disease...before you're really sick, after you are sick, but before put on a ventilator?

Just like we are doing with all the other drugs created by our best and brightest scientists out there now, to combat the disease that are going thru trials, that are showing even greater promise than this drug for malaria....
The drug has been around for 75 years, Care....they kinda have an idea on the dosage and for how long.
Huh?

Yeah, they pretty much do, Care. They have been using a 1 tablets twice a day for 10 days.
Been working quite well, and even a congress woman from your tribe seems to be giving thanks
to Trump. The drug saved her life....might want to look at what I posted, because I know you won't believe me.
Fact is, I bet she votes for Trump this Nov for helping save her life.

OMG!

Of course not.
Gold star for bringing this up, JimBowie1958. We cannot revoke our dear Democrat constituents' opinion-giving, even if it kills half of them off. That is not my preference, because I believe in the freedom each person has under our Constitution and its sundry amendments added as time warranted the changes. My prayer is that people who want to live in the face of this incendiary time of pure hate politics, that people will let their common sense realize that what Meister said is totally true about the drug, in light of what hasty research and findings had to do under the pressure that the Hydroxychloroquine works, whether or not the worst enemy of the Democrat/communist Party wishes they'd said it first. They were still trying to impeach President Trump (and still are making his life hell on this earth) when the President was encouraging a good outcome from the medical research folks as soon as they could possibly make a judgment call on what was readily available, and it happened.

Last edited:

OMG!

Of course not.

Female vs male?

Huh?

But, I'll put you down for a 'no' on taking the drug if you needed the opportunity.
I hope you don't ever need to.

OMG!

Of course not.
A perfect summation of this OP: "There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Asimov

OMG!

Of course not.

Female vs male?

Huh?

Care4All, I hope you use your influence to support this drug until something better comes along. It's taking sick people and putting them in the "on the mend" list. A whole heck of a lot, too. Lives could count on someone as important as you doing the right thing.

For someone in critical condition, go for it. Couldn't hurt. Probably.

But it still needs to be researched more, for this virus, before it's prescribed to everyone.
pssssst! Hint: it works
On everyone? On some?

What dosage is best? How long should docs dosage them for....?

We need to know those things so doctors everywhere know how to treat their patients....

Sure, if you are doomed to die, I can understand taking it, much like people who go outside of the medical arena for a cure for some incurable disease.... quackery works some times... What have they got to lose?

OMG!

Of course not.

Female vs male?

Huh?

But, I'll put you down for a 'no' on taking the drug if you needed the opportunity.
I didn't say that.....;)

But it still needs to be researched more, for this virus, before it's prescribed to everyone.
On everyone? On some?

We need to know those things so doctors everywhere know how to treat their patients....

Sure, if you are doomed to die, I can understand taking it, much like people who go outside of the medical arena for a cure for some incurable disease.... quackery works some times... What have they got to lose?
Bottom line, Care is that IT IS working quite well and have saved many many lives right here in America and globally.
It really does seem that they have the dosage down and who can use it. A Dr. that's worked with the drug for decades
stated if used in the proper dosage it has very little side effects.
Now you play with your partisanship as much as you like, it's what your tribe is doing, and even gave an example of a democrat that is giving
a thumbs up to Trump, and you ignore it. That is being a partisan.

OMG!

Of course not.

Female vs male?

Huh?

I didn't say that.....;)
So you're saying you're against it until you need it? I'm confused.

On everyone? On some?

I've answered that, Care.

On everyone? On some?

What Meister said. You know he doesn't speak foolishly, not ever.

I keep seeing people on this site talking about how well hydroxycholorquine is working. Where is this information coming from? I can't seem to find much about it outside of the 2 small studies that were what got it noticed as a possible treatment in the first place.

I have seen a few people saying that it helped them, but nothing about the sort of widespread positive outcomes that posters here appear to be claiming. Does anyone have any sort of articles or research they could post showing that this is working, other than the original French and Chinese studies that kicked this all off?

It would be great if this turns out to be an effective treatment, I just haven't seen anything one way or another to indicate that it is being effective in widespread fashion.

OMG!

Of course not.

Female vs male?

LOL By the time you could have "proper trials" this will be over.

OMG!

Of course not.

Female vs male?

Huh?

Yeah, they pretty much do, Care. They have been using a 1 tablets twice a day for 10 days.
Been working quite well, and even a congress woman from your tribe seems to be giving thanks
to Trump. The drug saved her life....might want to look at what I posted, because I know you won't believe me.

That is totally and completely wrong.
The point of hydroxychloroquine is to suppress the immune system response when the immune system response so out of control that it is going to be more fatal then the viral infection.
So you do NOT give it to someone early, either before infection or in early stages, because it you do, then by suppressing the immune system, you will only make it worse.
Since you only give it to someone when they are in such an advanced state that they are at risk from dying of the high fever, you would NOT give it to them for 10 days.
Nor do you give it to them alone, but along with antibiotics to suppress the pneumonia side effects.

The Congresswoman who praised it has no idea what she was given, what helped, or if she was about to recover on her own anyway.

I keep seeing people on this site talking about how well hydroxycholorquine is working. Where is this information coming from? I can't seem to find much about it outside of the 2 small studies that were what got it noticed as a possible treatment in the first place.

I have seen a few people saying that it helped them, but nothing about the sort of widespread positive outcomes that posters here appear to be claiming. Does anyone have any sort of articles or research they could post showing that this is working, other than the original French and Chinese studies that kicked this all off?

It would be great if this turns out to be an effective treatment, I just haven't seen anything one way or another to indicate that it is being effective in widespread fashion.
Montrovant, several days ago I read an article on the patients now using hydroxycholorquine, and I got the distinct impression the stuff is like N-Saids are to a headache: HOClQ just works, and people literally walk away well. I've heard nothing to the contrary, except that people waiting too late to take it are taking a quite lethal chance, particularly if they're very old or very immune system-compromised. I don't remember the stats if any, it's just a good way to walk away from the virus well in a few short days. Of course, people are required to stay away from others a good two or three weeks after they are declared "well." IOW, they want to get back to work instead of being 6 ft. under.

OMG!

Of course not.

Female vs male?

Huh?

That is totally and completely wrong.
The point of hydroxychloroquine is to suppress the immune system response when the immune system response so out of control that it is going to be more fatal then the viral infection.
So you do NOT give it to someone early, either before infection or in early stages, because it you do, then by suppressing the immune system, you will only make it worse.
Since you only give it to someone when they are in such an advanced state that they are at risk from dying of the high fever, you would NOT give it to them for 10 days.
Nor do you give it to them alone, but along with antibiotics to suppress the pneumonia side effects.

The Congresswoman who praised it has no idea what she was given, what helped, or if she was about to recover on her own anyway.
Link, please.

OMG!

Of course not.

Female vs male?

LOL By the time you could have "proper trials" this will be over.

No, like other viruses, this is likely to be an annual event.
COVID-19 is just a variant of the common cold, SARS, and MERS.

Forum List

Back