So COVID was just the Flu?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
1669506936440.png

1669506895607.png

There are different strains of Covid.
Which one has the most significant affect on you personally depends on a lot of variables in your chemistry, dna, past exposures etc etc etc etc

You might get terribly sick from the same strain that no one else in your family seems to be affected by.

It's not possible to say "Oh THIS strain of Covid is the worst or THAT strain is the worst.
That said, due to the pathology and mechanism of infection some viruses are generally more deadly than others. But this is about Covid-19.
Viruses mutate and the human body is infinitely complex.
Everyone knows this.

Oh..one more thing...."Testing Positive" for Covid has no bearing no how sick you will get from it or if you will at all.

Last edited:
That's pretty much what my doctor told me. It's the new normal....If you are around people with it you are at risk of getting it the same as the flu......He's had the covid three times. He thinks maybe four but the test was not available the first time.
I've never officially come down with it, even though everyone around me and within my immediate orbit has, and that is a lot of folks, likely I am immune or one of the 20-30% who get it and never get so much as a sniffle! I would urge all who still live in fear(I never have)to dose selves with supplemental D3, 2000 - 5000 iu's daily, and likely you'll never get it either!

Nope. Do not panic. It's just a multi-variant test kit to DISTINGUISH CV-19 from the flu. Quite USEFUL actually, since it is hard to diagnose the diffs by examination.

The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) has approved the first two nasal combination self-tests (for use at home) that detect both COVID-19 and influenza viral infections in humans:

• TouchBio SARS-CoV-2 & FLU A/B Antigen Combo Test (Nasal)
  • Fanttest COVID-19 / Influenza A&B Antigen Test Kit.
Combination self-tests are like other COVID-19 rapid antigen tests (RATs) but feature an additional line on the test cassette that indicates the presence of influenza A and B. For many consumers, distinguishing between COVID-19 and influenza is important in managing their infections.

Nope. Do not panic. It's just a multi-variant test kit to DISTINGUISH CV-19 from the flu. Quite USEFUL actually, since it is hard to diagnose the diffs by examination.

The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) has approved the first two nasal combination self-tests (for use at home) that detect both COVID-19 and influenza viral infections in humans:

• TouchBio SARS-CoV-2 & FLU A/B Antigen Combo Test (Nasal)
  • Fanttest COVID-19 / Influenza A&B Antigen Test Kit.
Combination self-tests are like other COVID-19 rapid antigen tests (RATs) but feature an additional line on the test cassette that indicates the presence of influenza A and B. For many consumers, distinguishing between COVID-19 and influenza is important in managing their infections.
:thankusmile: Exactly.indeed,don’t panic.:thup: I have a very hard time convincing my aunt of thst,I had to have her talk to a doctor to get her to listen to me not to take the vaccine,that it was the vaccine that was dangerous and if she took Ivermectim she would be fine.

Full disclosure -- Since Covid 19 was officially named SARS CV-2 -- there COULD be some confusion on earlier CVid test kits with the common cold - which is also a coronavirus. But the various flu strains for which the flu shots are targeted are NOT likely confused with CVid-19.

:thankusmile: Exactly.indeed,don’t panic.:thup: I have a very hard time convincing my aunt of thst,I had to have her talk to a doctor to get her to listen to me not to take the vaccine,that it was the vaccine that was dangerous and if she took Ivermectim she would be fine.

The bottom line is -- people above 55 should take their choice of CVid vaccines. That's clearly a benefit/risk winner. What is HYPE and WRONG and DEVIOUS (and possibly criminal) -- was the CDC over-riding recommendations of their "expert panels" to FORCE CVid vaccinations on kids 18 and under. That's the demographic that has something like a 1 in 15,000 chance of SOME LEVEL of myocarditis which was NEVER STUDIED in that age group before or DURING the DICTATED mandates for kids.

The better news is -- only a handful of DEATHS for the entire WORLD in that 18 and under age group from myocarditis, but a significant number had (have) extremely long recovery times.

What I understand, have experienced, and what has been explained to me:

The 'flu is devastating for a small percentage of the global population. One of our besties, an M.D., got the flu in her 40's and it so damaged her heart that she eventually had to have a heart transplant four years ago. There are always those rare outliers but most people can get the flu, even severe cases of it, and they are sick for a few days and then get well with no after effects. Evenso, thousands of people die from the flu every year--I believe the max was 52,000 deaths from the flu around the world in a single year.

But with COVID, which is similar to the flu, it is far more likely to cause serious illness, the symptoms can be more damaging and more deadly, and an unvaxxed person can have symptoms and be contagious for up to 10 days to two weeks even with milder cases. It was present in if not the whole cause of death to 6.6+ million people over the last three years. I myself have lost three family members and one good friend to COVID. Many others I know who had bad cases report they are still having issues more than a year or two years later. I've never lost anyone to flu.

The chances you'll fully recover if you get the flu or COVID are very good. But for those who get the damaging or deadly cases, it is nothing to be trifled with or sneered at.

Last edited:
The bottom line is -- people above 55 should take their choice of CVid vaccines. That's clearly a benefit/risk winner. What is HYPE and WRONG and DEVIOUS (and possibly criminal) -- was the CDC over-riding recommendations of their "expert panels" to FORCE CVid vaccinations on kids 18 and under. That's the demographic that has something like a 1 in 15,000 chance of SOME LEVEL of myocarditis which was NEVER STUDIED in that age group before or DURING the DICTATED mandates for kids.

The better news is -- only a handful of DEATHS for the entire WORLD in that 18 and under age group from myocarditis, but a significant number had (have) extremely long recovery times.

If you trace a line on "Thoughts of Covid vaccines" from

They saved us all ---------------------------------------------------------------------All jabbed will be dead soon

I'm much closer to right than left, but not ALL the way right. I don't think the shots will kill everyone nor even most people. But I would raise you much more. I say no one healthy under the age of 50 had any business taking these shots. The risk-benefit was too great.

It will all come out, but will take some time. Because propaganda and Moral Panics.

In my own opinion, covid was a scare tactic and its only a flue. A bad one, yes. But still the flu. The real damage is the "cure". That is supposed to kill millions over time so finger pointing can be controlled and Gates and pharmacuticals can be held exempt. But bottom line is...kill as many as possible, as sneakily as possible...with a "cure" that is the real killer.

If Covid isn't the Flu, then why did the Flu disappear?

~S~
It didn't but the same draconian measures used to prevent the spread of COVID also had the beneficial side effect of reducing flu cases by a huge percentage. That in no way justified the forced closing of businesses resulting in irreversible economic damage in a very large number of cases, and drastically slowed down any chance of achieving herd immunity to this new virus, but I suppose there has to be a silver lining even in the most devastating storms. Flu, while highly contagious, is not as contagious as COVID.

But from what I'm reading, with almost no restrictions now in place, the flu season is back with a vengeance this year.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back