The fall of Jeff Epstein and Ghislaine

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I just watched a special about the trial of Ghislaine and I learned two things: first, how to pronounce her name and second, something is very fishy here.

It’s odd that Epstein “killed himself” and even odder that Clinton lawyer David Boies lead the efforts against Ghislaine. It’s like George Bush in Dallas for the Kennedy assassination.

Three or four women testified against Ghislaine. In the special, only Prince Andrew was highlighted as availing himself of the underage women; not BJ or Hillary Clinton, not Bill Gates, not Chief Justice Roberts. Prince Andrew was apparently the one and only Epstein client.

None of the hundreds of other underage women or their gentlemen friends were anywhere to be seen.

She must have her Little Black Book rigged with a deadman’s switch.

What exactly was accomplished by prosecuting Ghislaine but leaving all the other abusers free?

I guess it’s like the anti drug campaign in Latin and a South American. There’s no point to killing off the biggest driver of the economy, but since it’s technically illegal, they have to put up a Kabuki Theater of being tough on crime. They arrest and convict an occasional drug mule while looking the other way at 99.9999% of all of the other drug deals

Ghislaine is guilty, so that’s it?

I just watched a special about the trial of Ghislaine and I learned two things: first, how to pronounce her name and second, something is very fishy here.

It’s odd that Epstein “killed himself” and even odder that Clinton lawyer David Boies lead the efforts against Ghislaine. It’s like George Bush in Dallas for the Kennedy assassination.

Three or four women testified against Ghislaine. In the special, only Prince Andrew was highlighted as availing himself of the underage women; not BJ or Hillary Clinton, not Bill Gates, not Chief Justice Roberts. Prince Andrew was apparently the one and only Epstein client.

None of the hundreds of other underage women or their gentlemen friends were anywhere to be seen.

What exactly was accomplished by prosecuting Ghislaine but leaving all the other abusers free?

You're absolutely right, bro. We should hang by the neck everyone on the Pedo Island flight logs like we did Epstein, who by the way didn't hang himself.

And guess what? Donald J. Trump wasn't on that manifest. :banana:

Flight Manifests – Epstein's Black Book

To the folks who don’t engage in critical thinking, it gives the appearance of an actual prosecution.

You're absolutely right, bro. We should hang by the neck everyone on the Pedo Island flight logs like we did Epstein, who by the way didn't hang himself.

And guess what? Donald J. Trump wasn't on that manifest. :banana:

Flight Manifests – Epstein's Black Book

Guess what dipshit. Epstein was killed while Trump was President, and Barr was Attorney General.

1669590354989.png

1669590402498.png

1669590434646.png

1669590463030.png

1669590490391.png

1669590518747.png

1669590544027.png

1669590689687.png

1669590773248.png

1669590874310.png

Forum List

Back