So Clinton folks what is it you are voting FOR?

Lets see.......Voting for the only qualified candidate in the race Voting for 30 years experience Voting for investment in infrastructure Voting for a sensible immigration solution Voting for education and healthcare Voting for a stable foreign policy Voting for the environment
. Yeah all the things Obama lied to you about... lol. Some people just never learn.
A really excellent point!

I'm voting for a return to sanity

th
So voting for Clinton. Gotcha.

Still don't understand the word sanity?
Its very simple. You are either FOR Trump or FOR Hillary. People that don't vote need to get the fuck out of the country if they aren't interested in saving the god damn country.

It's not an either/or situation

I am voting against BOTH of them.

th

Its very simple. You are either FOR Trump or FOR Hillary. People that don't vote need to get the fuck out of the country if they aren't interested in saving the god damn country.

By not voting for Trump you are helping Clinton. Simple fact.

Is it the continuance of 1% growth? Which will go down once she signs TPP and sends more jobs out of the country
Is it the 550% increase in Muslims from terrorist hot spots? Are you looking forward to more San Bernadino's and Orlando's?
Is it the absolute CORRUPTION in government? I mean she let the maid print classified email maybe she will let some of her most fervent voters print them for her.
Is it opening the border so more illegals can pour in? I mean who doesn't want MORE pressure on our welfare system,medical system,education system and driving down wages even more?
Is it the DOUBLE and TRIPLE digit increases in Obamacare payments? You must really enjoy those eh? So what is it? Afraid of Trump saying mean things but not of the pure hell awaiting us via Clinton? I can tell you right now. I didn't vote for her I won't listen to or heed one damn thing she tells us to in fact I will do everything in my power to destroy her. You wanted an Anti American power hungry thief as president and you get it then don't even think about complaining when half the country has no plans to listen to a damn thing you want done. You elect a criminal well can't complain when people turn criminals themselves to stop her.

It's voting for the first woman President, voting against hateful things associated with Trump,
and voting to depend on other people to fix the problems of govt the public feels powerless to do anything about.

Since I have "rightwinger" on ignore. I will reply here

30 years of experience in which she got NOTHING accomplished!
Trump has said he wants 1 billion for infrastructure in essence that's what putting America first means
You mean amnesty so the demoncraps have more voters to destroy America by bribing them with more free stuff I work for
What education? Have you seen this common core shit? Absolutely STUPID. I have 2 kids in school I deal with it daily....Healthcare yeah but bankrupting families who can't afford the monthly payments.
Stable foreign policy is picking a war with Russia? Bribing Iran? Yeah real sane we have seen Clinton's foreign policy at work in Yemen,Libya,Syria,Iraq,etc etc
The environment is fine and your goofy regulations harm jobs
And to think that on some other thread I thought you were an idiot. I need to reconsider. :beer:

It's all over but the bitch slapping. She has offered nothing but condemnation for Trump! not enough Hillary.

th

By not voting for Trump you are helping Clinton. Simple fact.

yes, that kind of logic is 'simple'.

th

Dear WillHaftawaite would you be willing to write a letter or join a petition to the Electoral College
to vote proportionally so all people's votes are equally represented and not just one party
excluding all the other people and parties whose beliefs and creeds are discriminated against by this system?

th

Dear WillHaftawaite would you be willing to write a letter or join a petition to the Electoral College
to vote proportionally so all people's votes are equally represented and not just one party
excluding all the other people and parties whose beliefs and creeds are discriminated against by this system?

Would never get anywhere

It's voting for the first woman President
Bingo.

voting against hateful things associated with Trump
Yes ........ but voting for hateful things associated with Hillary.

and voting to depend on other people to fix the problems of govt the public feels powerless to do anything about.
Would you care to clarify that with a concrete example(s)?

And THE PREVIOUS TWO TERMS?

* Voting for the first black President.

* Voting against war-mongering Bush philosophy in the White House, but getting more war instead.

* Voting for social reforms that were meant to clean up the country and make it a better place for everyone, but it never materialized.

PRETTY MUCH THE SAME REASONS TO VOTE FOR OBAMA AS TO VOTE FOR HILLARY.

Last edited:
The Republic. What are you voting for?
Not hardly if you are voting for Clinton. Her policies will help America implode. You wanted it you get it. Homosexuals bouncing off the ground when they get tossed off buildings,terrorist attacks daily,College students being recruited overseas because heh that's where the jobs went! I will be moving into my cabin with my family and guns and waiting either for the implosion or the Russians hopefully to nuke DC. You are just like EVERY democrat. Anti American Anti White Anti Traditional values. You are voting for the DESTRUCTION of the republic. Fact.

Good luck in your cabin life.

Lets see.......
Voting for the only qualified candidate in the race
Voting for 30 years experience
Voting for investment in infrastructure
Voting for a sensible immigration solution
Voting for education and healthcare
Voting for a stable foreign policy
Voting for the environment
Voting for Trump
Since I have "rightwinger" on ignore. I will reply here

30 years of experience in which she got NOTHING accomplished!
Trump has said he wants 1 billion for infrastructure in essence that's what putting America first means
You mean amnesty so the demoncraps have more voters to destroy America by bribing them with more free stuff I work for
What education? Have you seen this common core shit? Absolutely STUPID. I have 2 kids in school I deal with it daily....Healthcare yeah but bankrupting families who can't afford the monthly payments.
Stable foreign policy is picking a war with Russia? Bribing Iran? Yeah real sane we have seen Clinton's foreign policy at work in Yemen,Libya,Syria,Iraq,etc etc
The environment is fine and your goofy regulations harm jobs

Trumps infrastructure is a freaking wall
Still laughing at Trump giving advice to the Generals....You need to SURPRISE attack Mosul

th

Yeah, I am voting AGAINST BOTH of them too.

Is it the continuance of 1% growth? Which will go down once she signs TPP and sends more jobs out of the country
Is it the 550% increase in Muslims from terrorist hot spots? Are you looking forward to more San Bernadino's and Orlando's?
Is it the absolute CORRUPTION in government? I mean she let the maid print classified email maybe she will let some of her most fervent voters print them for her.
Is it opening the border so more illegals can pour in? I mean who doesn't want MORE pressure on our welfare system,medical system,education system and driving down wages even more?
Is it the DOUBLE and TRIPLE digit increases in Obamacare payments? You must really enjoy those eh? So what is it? Afraid of Trump saying mean things but not of the pure hell awaiting us via Clinton? I can tell you right now. I didn't vote for her I won't listen to or heed one damn thing she tells us to in fact I will do everything in my power to destroy her. You wanted an Anti American power hungry thief as president and you get it then don't even think about complaining when half the country has no plans to listen to a damn thing you want done. You elect a criminal well can't complain when people turn criminals themselves to stop her.

It's voting for the first woman President, voting against hateful things associated with Trump,

You're voting for the first woman president?

If Eva Braun was alive, and an American citizen, would you vote for her?

The Republic. What are you voting for?
Not hardly if you are voting for Clinton. Her policies will help America implode. You wanted it you get it. Homosexuals bouncing off the ground when they get tossed off buildings,terrorist attacks daily,College students being recruited overseas because heh that's where the jobs went! I will be moving into my cabin with my family and guns and waiting either for the implosion or the Russians hopefully to nuke DC. You are just like EVERY democrat. Anti American Anti White Anti Traditional values. You are voting for the DESTRUCTION of the republic. Fact.

Good luck in your cabin life.
I won't need it. I have no plan to be involved in the whores plans for America and I will laugh every time a queer gets tossed off a building and every time there is a terrorist attack and every time a liberal loses a job etc. Next time we need to insure liberal mental illness isn't allowed to sneak back into American society. It needs to be completely ERADICATED.

You're voting for the first woman president?

If Eva Braun was alive, and an American citizen, would you vote for her?

Dear WillHaftawaite I support Trump and voted for him because of unfair media bias
and unresolved party splits costing him votes I thought he still deserved more than Clinton
and Democrats who continue to play this destructive campaign game at the cost of their
own constituents and the country.

What I'm saying is people are voting for Clinton as the first woman president.
That campaign has been building over the course of her career, and all the
decisions she made was to try to gain experience and support to have momentum to get there.

That's what is getting her elected, even above all the other issues including national security breaches and risks.

People will take the path of least resistance.
It's easier to vote for a media image in your mind
rather than do all the work it would take to fix the problems directly ourselves
with what is wrong with govt and the party system and what needs to change.

Easier to vote for a party leader who promises to use that influence to do something,
rather than face the harder reality of doing all the work yourself which is more likely and more effective.
It's so much work people's brains won't even go there.
the defense mechanisms and fear and effort involved in changing to that degree
are almost insurmountable and it's easier to go along with the status quo
and let other people figure it out and do all that work!

If I'm voting for sanity then I dont know how that translates into voting from home Einstein

Dear WillHaftawaite please also check into voting swap sites and apps.
There are third party supporters teaming up with people who support
one candidate more than the other, and are trading votes to help
third parties get popular votes while not throwing electoral votes to the candidate they oppose more.

Forum List

Back