So Clinton folks what is it you are voting FOR?

Is it the continuance of 1% growth? Which will go down once she signs TPP and sends more jobs out of the country
Is it the 550% increase in Muslims from terrorist hot spots? Are you looking forward to more San Bernadino's and Orlando's?
Is it the absolute CORRUPTION in government? I mean she let the maid print classified email maybe she will let some of her most fervent voters print them for her.
Is it opening the border so more illegals can pour in? I mean who doesn't want MORE pressure on our welfare system,medical system,education system and driving down wages even more?
Is it the DOUBLE and TRIPLE digit increases in Obamacare payments? You must really enjoy those eh? So what is it? Afraid of Trump saying mean things but not of the pure hell awaiting us via Clinton? I can tell you right now. I didn't vote for her I won't listen to or heed one damn thing she tells us to in fact I will do everything in my power to destroy her. You wanted an Anti American power hungry thief as president and you get it then don't even think about complaining when half the country has no plans to listen to a damn thing you want done. You elect a criminal well can't complain when people turn criminals themselves to stop her.

People like you are nothing but babbling old goats. None of your assertions have any basis in reality. Cut the crap!

The pure BULLSHIT that's emanating from the far right is pure nonsense. You people just make it up as you go along...you'll say anything!

I'm voting for Clinton because she's a brilliant woman that's devoted her life to public service and she is the most experienced Presidential candidate in recent history. Meanwhile, she's running against the most unqualified major party candidate in the entire U.S. history. Donald trump's candidacy is a sham! He's a spoiled brat with a nasty and unstable personality. He has no business running for President. You have to be either a idiot or hate America to vote for Trump.

Sure, you've bought the party line and actually believe all the BULLSHIT that's been tossed at Clinton. If so, you are a fool.

Dear Richard-H She is more experienced but relied on a system that censors and excludes
the interests and representation of the rightwing opponents instead of fulfilling and defending
public duty to equally protect all interests of all citizens regardless of belief, creed or political affiliation.

Trump has shown willingness to go after both parties, without the bias the Democrats have
to push their own beliefs and creeds so far as to penalize opponents due to opposing beliefs.

Trump is more willing to respect peers and input from both parties,
even aligning with LGBT and Latinos and Blacks not on race or agenda but on
Constitutional principles and solutions that work for all people not just one party's agenda.

How has she excluded the interests of rightwing opponents? Since when have the GOP given a damn about what the liberals want? The right wing has control of congress which, due to gerry-rigging, gives them hugely disproportionate representation.

Right wingers seem to think that anything less than a pure right tyranny amount to persecution.
And thanks to democraps handing out free crap HUGE cities sometimes just 1 huge city controls the ENTIRE state in electoral politics. North Carolina EASILY red if it wasn't for Charlotte and Raleigh,Same goes for almost the entire country. Michigan ALL red except for Detroit,etc etc. You get presidency we get congress and senate to stop your destruction of America. Its time to change the way we elect a president and move to how Nebraska and Maine do it.
Reality has set in. You've given up. ROTFLMAO.

Lets see.......
Voting for the only qualified candidate in the race
Voting for 30 years experience
Voting for investment in infrastructure
Voting for a sensible immigration solution
Voting for education and healthcare
Voting for a stable foreign policy
Voting for the environment

That and the OP called our black President a “coon”. Not one fellow Trumpian said a word to shut them up.

There is an expression in German called Schatenfreude (sp?); essentially, it means “joy in the misery of others.” That Hillary being elected will make these racist fucks miserable…that is reason enough at this point (and all that you listed above).

You see, I enjoy seeing bad people fail. The Trumpians here are, simply put, bad people. This election has exposed it in droves with accusations of Yoko Ono having sex with Hillary, some pedophile bullshit that never passed the smell test, what 700 allegations of “rigging” that are laughable at best, and the e-mail bullshit that was beyond crazy 5 months ago. All of this garbage is out there because of the small fraction of a man and his lunatic supporters. Watching Trump’s chumps swallow it hard all night will be so very satisfying; I get to see bad people fail. I love it. Can’t wait to remind my pigeons about their wagers.

I will laugh every time a queer gets tossed off a building

Ya know I have this funny feeling you already do laugh.
Oh but it will be even funnier when its done here! Because you idiots voted for it! That makes it MUCH MUCH FUNNIER!

Vigilante justice is a crime here. Religionist and Racists do not have that type of power anymore. The crowd would be gathering to capture the sick fucks who would do something like that.

Oh but it will be even funnier when its done here! Because you idiots voted for it! That makes it MUCH MUCH FUNNIER!

Vigilante justice is a crime here. Religionist and Racists do not have that type of power anymore. The crowd would be gathering to capture the sick fucks who would do something like that.
But it will keep happening because Muslims don't belong here and where they are from its completely normal and acceptable!

Is it the continuance of 1% growth? Which will go down once she signs TPP and sends more jobs out of the country
Is it the 550% increase in Muslims from terrorist hot spots? Are you looking forward to more San Bernadino's and Orlando's?
Is it the absolute CORRUPTION in government? I mean she let the maid print classified email maybe she will let some of her most fervent voters print them for her.
Is it opening the border so more illegals can pour in? I mean who doesn't want MORE pressure on our welfare system,medical system,education system and driving down wages even more?
Is it the DOUBLE and TRIPLE digit increases in Obamacare payments? You must really enjoy those eh? So what is it? Afraid of Trump saying mean things but not of the pure hell awaiting us via Clinton? I can tell you right now. I didn't vote for her I won't listen to or heed one damn thing she tells us to in fact I will do everything in my power to destroy her. You wanted an Anti American power hungry thief as president and you get it then don't even think about complaining when half the country has no plans to listen to a damn thing you want done. You elect a criminal well can't complain when people turn criminals themselves to stop her.

People like you are nothing but babbling old goats. None of your assertions have any basis in reality. Cut the crap!

The pure BULLSHIT that's emanating from the far right is pure nonsense. You people just make it up as you go along...you'll say anything!

I'm voting for Clinton because she's a brilliant woman that's devoted her life to public service and she is the most experienced Presidential candidate in recent history. Meanwhile, she's running against the most unqualified major party candidate in the entire U.S. history. Donald trump's candidacy is a sham! He's a spoiled brat with a nasty and unstable personality. He has no business running for President. You have to be either a idiot or hate America to vote for Trump.

Sure, you've bought the party line and actually believe all the BULLSHIT that's been tossed at Clinton. If so, you are a fool.
Yeah the news is lying about Obamacare premiums shooting up,Clinton herself saying she would allow in more terrorists,her calling TPP the gold standard and ONLY walking it back when she tried getting the Sanders idiots to vote for her. You are a pathetic excuse for a man and nothing more than a cuckold little bitch. You motherfuckers better hope someone like me with no conscience and emotional attachments NEVER gets the chance to set things right in America.

I've seen plenty of news stories saying that Obamacare premiums are going up. There's no doubt that Obama's compromise by adopting a Republican designed healthcare program is proving to be a failure in some areas. That's why we need Clinton - to keep the good parts while redesigning the failing parts. Extending medicare for all would be a good start.

Just because NAFTA was a failure does not mean that TPP will be a failure (Though NAFTA is blamed for a lot more damage to the American economy than it caused. In fact the Bush tax cuts have done far more damage). While I'm against fast tracking TPP, people should have a look at it before categorically rejecting it. It's surprising that so many 'free market' conservatives are against this trade deal. I guess partisanship over rides their principals...or perhaps they have no principals to start with.

I certainly believe you when you say that you have no conscience. You apparently have no intelligence either.

ObamaCare was an effort to disguise and hide and TRANSFER Medicare costs from tax dollars to the insurance companies. The ENTIRE "insurance crisis" could have been handled by EXTENDING MediCaid to the 8 or 10% WITHOUT coverage. Instead, they TORE UP the entire landscape. Made 20 or 30Mill PREVIOUSLY insured -- uninsured and made back room promises to bolster and subsidize the losses of the insurance companies. Essentially --- BAILOUT --- was an automatic part of the design.

Needs to be repealed and replaced. Because most of the REVENUE raising parts of the bill have been junked or perpetually delayed. And no one has the balls to implement them --- EVER !!!!

Dear Richard-H She is more experienced but relied on a system that censors and excludes
the interests and representation of the rightwing opponents instead of fulfilling and defending
public duty to equally protect all interests of all citizens regardless of belief, creed or political affiliation.

Trump has shown willingness to go after both parties, without the bias the Democrats have
to push their own beliefs and creeds so far as to penalize opponents due to opposing beliefs.

Constitutional principles and solutions that work for all people not just one party's agenda.

How has she excluded the interests of rightwing opponents? Since when have the GOP given a damn about what the liberals want? The right wing has control of congress which, due to gerry-rigging, gives them hugely disproportionate representation.

Right wingers seem to think that anything less than a pure right tyranny amount to persecution.

Dear Richard-H Yes I hear you and agree with you that strong armed exclusive right wing rhetoric
has also brought this backlash onto themselves. But two wrong don't make it right, they just make hypocrites of the left.
The difference with rightwing is when they ARE rebuked using Constitutional limits, they comply!
When "right tto prayer" is reduced to "moment of silence" to accommodate nonbelievers, that is passed.
but try reducing "right to marriage" to civil unions to be secular, and you get the same attacks
and harassment that the left is trying to criminalize or penalize when this is the reaction against LGBT beliefs.
So they send the wrong message that their LGBT beliefs should be endorsed by govt but not Christian beliefs, when BOTH are equally creeds and should be treated the same.

the prolife have also had to back down because of prochoice secular standards.
But when it comes to right to health care, the free market free choice people don't get the same protection
from the beliefs of others being rammed through govt.

So it's onesided, the right will respond to Constitutional checks as Cruz was trying to push
and both Cruz and Ryan pushback on Trump when he threatens to color outside the lines of the Cosntitution.

But the Democrats don't respect these lines. They will push whatever agenda gets passed
until and unless they are forced otherwise by law; they will not listen to half the nation saying
no we have other beliefs and don't believe the same way. The Democrats have proved
they don't respect Constitutional limits on law but only the vote counts even if they
are voting for biased policies with faith based arguments tantamount to religious beliefs imposed through govt.

But it will keep happening because Muslims don't belong here and where they are from its completely normal and acceptable!

There are still occasional Racist attacks in the South. Difference is now those who are caught are tried for their crimes and sometime even executed.

Man executed for dragging death of James Byrd - CNN.com

Did you ever think that the Muslims who come here want to get away from shit like that?

hiLIARy supporters are voting for the destruction of The Rule of Law, Big Goverment Cronyism slitting open the Golden Goose, and a Reign of Terror against Political Enemies.

And thanks to democraps handing out free crap HUGE cities sometimes just 1 huge city controls the ENTIRE state in electoral politics. North Carolina EASILY red if it wasn't for Charlotte and Raleigh,Same goes for almost the entire country. Michigan ALL red except for Detroit,etc etc. You get presidency we get congress and senate to stop your destruction of America. Its time to change the way we elect a president and move to how Nebraska and Maine do it.

No, you small minded jerk. I haven't given up. I'm at work and went out to get lunch.

Your assumption that Democrats get more votes in cities because they 'hand out free crap' is a result of your absolute ignorance. Rural America receives more government payouts, per ca pita, than urban areas. The reason why democrats get more votes in urban areas is because the education level is much higher in urban areas. It's also because population concentration is much higher, so people feel a greater need for a better organized and more just society.

Either way, voting is based on people, not geographical area. Those people that live in rural areas get the same voting power as those that live in urban areas.

Yup, we will get the Presidency, probably the Senate and maybe the House. Don't be surprised if there's a record high Democratic turnout coupled with a record low Republican turn out.

But that should make you happy! You'll be able to bitch and whine non-stop for at least the next two years!

No, you small minded jerk. I haven't given up. I'm at work and went out to get lunch.

Your assumption that Democrats get more votes in cities because they 'hand out free crap' is a result of your absolute ignorance. Rural America receives more government payouts, per ca pita, than urban areas. The reason why democrats get more votes in urban areas is because the education level is much higher in urban areas. It's also because population concentration is much higher, so people feel a greater need for a better organized and more just society.

Either way, voting is based on people, not geographical area. Those people that live in rural areas get the same voting power as those that live in urban areas.

Yup, we will get the Presidency, probably the Senate and maybe the House. Don't be surprised if there's a record high Democratic turnout coupled with a record low Republican turn out.

But that should make you happy! You'll be able to bitch and whine non-stop for at least the next two years!
holy shit a democrat that works...wait is it like burger king or something? :D

Dear Richard-H Yes I hear you and agree with you that strong armed exclusive right wing rhetoric
has also brought this backlash onto themselves. But two wrong don't make it right, they just make hypocrites of the left.
The difference with rightwing is when they ARE rebuked using Constitutional limits, they comply!
When "right tto prayer" is reduced to "moment of silence" to accommodate nonbelievers, that is passed.
but try reducing "right to marriage" to civil unions to be secular, and you get the same attacks
and harassment that the left is trying to criminalize or penalize when this is the reaction against LGBT beliefs.
So they send the wrong message that their LGBT beliefs should be endorsed by govt but not Christian beliefs, when BOTH are equally creeds and should be treated the same.

But when it comes to right to health care, the free market free choice people don't get the same protection

So it's onesided, the right will respond to Constitutional checks as Cruz was trying to push
and both Cruz and Ryan pushback on Trump when he threatens to color outside the lines of the Cosntitution.

But the Democrats don't respect these lines. They will push whatever agenda gets passed
until and unless they are forced otherwise by law; they will not listen to half the nation saying
no we have other beliefs and don't believe the same way. The Democrats have proved
they don't respect Constitutional limits on law but only the vote counts even if they
are voting for biased policies with faith based arguments tantamount to religious beliefs imposed through govt.

First, you assertion that secular and Christian beliefs should both be treated the same is nonsense. Are you familiar with the words:

"We the people...do ordain"

This is a RESOUNDING refutation of religion in government. God does not ordain our Government. It is ordained thru the dignity of the people.

The pro-Life people are NOT interested in making abortion illegal. They only want to gain political capital by pretending to champion this cause. I've presented them with a scientific approach to proving the abortion should be illegal, but they are not interested. (i.e. if the DNA of the fetus is unique from that of the Mother, then the fetus is an individual and must therefore be protected under the Constitution).

Free market health care has been how healthcare has been run for all time up until 2008. It has been a resounding failure. A total disaster for hundreds of millions of people. Democrats having been trying to get a national healthcare program since Teddy Roosevelt was President. So don't tell me that liberals always get there way and conservatives are ignored. Conservatives have gotten their way for over a hundred years on this one. Even now the current health Care system is a conservative designed system...first implemented by Romney, and endorsed by G.W. Bush. It was a mistake for Obama to try to appease Conservatives with this system. He should have pushed for the public option, a single payer, or extending medicare for everyone.

You seem to think that every time conservatives do not have absolute dictatorial power, it means that they are persecuted. It's nonsense.

Clinton supporters have no idea how big this vote for Trump will be. Trump is offering a better more prosperous way for our nation and Clinton gives us a couple of no talent perverted rappers.

Yo ho you catch my meaning?

Lets see.......

That and the OP called our black President a “coon”. Not one fellow Trumpian said a word to shut them up.

There is an expression in German called Schatenfreude (sp?); essentially, it means “joy in the misery of others.” That Hillary being elected will make these racist fucks miserable…that is reason enough at this point (and all that you listed above).

You see, I enjoy seeing bad people fail. The Trumpians here are, simply put, bad people. This election has exposed it in droves with accusations of Yoko Ono having sex with Hillary, some pedophile bullshit that never passed the smell test, what 700 allegations of “rigging” that are laughable at best, and the e-mail bullshit that was beyond crazy 5 months ago. All of this garbage is out there because of the small fraction of a man and his lunatic supporters. Watching Trump’s chumps swallow it hard all night will be so very satisfying; I get to see bad people fail. I love it. Can’t wait to remind my pigeons about their wagers.

They will welch....just like they did in 2012

Lets see.......

They will welch....just like they did in 2012
. Candy needs to change mirrors, because she can't even see her own reflection in it anymore.

First, you assertion that secular and Christian beliefs should both be treated the same is nonsense. Are you familiar with the words:

This is a RESOUNDING refutation of religion in government. God does not ordain our Government. It is ordained thru the dignity of the people.

The pro-Life people are NOT interested in making abortion illegal. They only want to gain political capital by pretending to champion this cause. I've presented them with a scientific approach to proving the abortion should be illegal, but they are not interested. (i.e. if the DNA of the fetus is unique from that of the Mother, then the fetus is an individual and must therefore be protected under the Constitution).

Free market health care has been how healthcare has been run for all time up until 2008. It has been a resounding failure. A total disaster for hundreds of millions of people. Democrats having been trying to get a national healthcare program since Teddy Roosevelt was President. So don't tell me that liberals always get there way and conservatives are ignored. Conservatives have gotten their way for over a hundred years on this one. Even now the current health Care system is a conservative designed system...first implemented by Romney, and endorsed by G.W. Bush. It was a mistake for Obama to try to appease Conservatives with this system. He should have pushed for the public option, a single payer, or extending medicare for everyone.

You seem to think that every time conservatives do not have absolute dictatorial power, it means that they are persecuted. It's nonsense.
Dear Richard-H
You are only saying that where people AGREE to the secular beliefs. Where "we ordain" represents public consensus, sure it works, and that's what laws should be, by mutual informed consent as a lawful contract.

With right to bear arms people DO NOT agree to each other's interpretations being imposed against their own beliefs. We agree to keep some form of the Second Amendment. But reject where our beliefs diverge and aren't public consensus.

So it's because we the people AGREE to certain laws we enforce those without conflict. "We ordain" works where all people agree but fails where you ordain something violating equal rights or beliefs of others as with slavery.

And where we DISAGREE by our beliefs, NEITHER Side
Wants the other belief imposed on them!

TAKE right to life, another political belief.

We AGREE murder is wrong so we keep those laws. But we do NOT agree on the interpretation that human life and will should be policed at conception. That is a faith based argument and not all ppl agree.

Well, so is belief that homosexuality is natural or LGBT is either not a choice or it is a behavior and is. Those are both faith based, and not all ppl agree! It's not fair or equal to let one person's beliefs dominate just because they are expressed secularly; it's the content and impact of that belief on the equal beliefs of others that causes the infraction and neither should be endorsed by govt to infringe on each other's beliefs, regardless how such beliefs are expressed. Consent is the common factor, and neither side wants to be coerced by govt on areas of belief which are subjective and faith based.

All ppl I know want their Creed and Beliefs not to be discriminated against by law. So that level, we CAN agree on.

I'm asking to stick to language where we AGREE to respect creeds and beliefs equally, and keep "faith based" biases out of law whether this is expressed as a religious belief or political one.

Do you understand the distinguishing factor is consent?

If people Consent to a secular belief, it is that Consent that gives weight and authority of law.
It's NOT that it's secular that it's okay, but Consent is the determining factor in cases of conflicting Beliefs whether these are religious political or secular.

JUSTICE is also a faith based belief, but if we AGREE on this value then we use that language.

Being secular is not enough to protect people against govt abuse to impose beliefs and faith based bias;

Consent is the standard to tell if people agree on "faith based" policies involving beliefs. Not just if the wording is "secular" or not. Even "secular" laws on abortion impose beliefs that are rejected by people who do not consent.

Secular language helps to be more inclusive and to define common ground. But the beliefs involved are the issue, and the language can't impose a bias in belief one way or another or its still discriminating against people of dissenting beliefs with equal rights to represent and defend those interests

Last edited:

Dear Richard-H
You are only saying that where people AGREE to the secular beliefs. Where "we ordain" represents public consensus, sure it works, and that's what laws should be, by mutual informed consent as a lawful contract.

With right to bear arms people DO NOT agree to each other's interpretations being imposed against their own beliefs. We agree to keep some form of the Second Amendment. But reject where our beliefs diverge and aren't public consensus.

So it's because we the people AGREE to certain laws we enforce those without conflict. "We ordain" works where all people agree but fails where you ordain something violating equal rights or beliefs of others as with slavery.

We AGREE murder is wrong so we keep those laws. But we do NOT agree on the interpretation that human life and will should be policed at conception. That is a faith based argument and not all ppl agree.

Well, so is belief that homosexuality is natural or LGBT is either not a choice or it is a behavior and is. Those are both faith based, and not all ppl agree! It's not fair or equal to let one person's beliefs dominate just because they are expressed secularly; it's the content and impact of that belief on the equal beliefs of others that causes the infraction and neither should be endorsed by govt to infringe on each other's beliefs, regardless how such beliefs are expressed. Consent is the common factor, and neither side wants to be coerced by govt on areas of belief which are subjective and faith based.

All ppl I know want their Creed and Beliefs not to be discriminated against by law. So that level, we CAN agree on.

I'm asking to stick to language where we AGREE to respect creeds and beliefs equally, and keep "faith based" biases out of law whether this is expressed as a religious belief or political one.

If people Consent to a secular belief, it is that Consent that gives weight and authority of law.
It's NOT that it's secular that it's okay, but Consent is the determining factor in cases of conflicting Beliefs whether these are religious political or secular.

JUSTICE is also a faith based belief, but if we AGREE on this value then we use that language.

Being secular is not enough to protect people against govt abuse to impose beliefs and faith based bias;

Consent is the standard to tell if people agree on "faith based" policies involving beliefs. Not just if the wording is "secular" or not. Even "secular" laws on abortion impose beliefs that are rejected by people who do not consent.

Secular language helps to be more inclusive and to define common ground. But the beliefs involved are the issue, and the language can't impose a bias in belief one way or another or its still discriminating against people of dissenting beliefs with equal rights to represent and defend those interests
. I can't wait till you are standing before the Good Lord reading him your secularist worldly wisdom. I will pray for you as I pray for me and my family just as well. Revelations is an eye opener... Great read if get interested one day. Not perfect at all myself, but some of you take the cake around here with your worldly wisdom that is supposed to what (trump Godly wisdom) I guess ? How about if you wrote something to please God in the same way ?? Now that would be great. So your not for human beings being protected while in the womb of a woman who is carrying the human being ?

Last edited:

Dear Richard-H

. I can't wait till you are standing before the Good Lord reading him your secularist worldly wisdom. I will pray for you as I pray for me and my family just as well. Revelations is an eye opener... Great read if get interested one day. Not perfect at all myself, but some of you take the cake around here with your worldly wisdom that is supposed to what (trump Godly wisdom) I guess ? How about if you wrote something to please God in the same way ?? Now that would be great. So your not for human beings being protected while in the womb of a woman who is carrying the human being ?
HI beagle9 I do believe in defending the belief of those like you who hold to that. I use freedom of religion and not discriminating by creed to defend your practice and beliefs.
That's not the same as govt Endorsing that belief, as is happening with LGBT biases that are faith based and rejected too because of other beliefs in conflict.

Defending your right to exercise your beliefs, and not fund anything contrary thru govt, is enough. It does not have to be legislated thru govt but it's enough to stop any laws imposing a bias AGAINST your consent and beliefs.

Is that clear?

I don't have to pass Muslim beliefs through govt to defend their rights to these and not to be forced to violate their consciences by imposing a law with a conflict or bias they don't believe in.

Nor with LGBT beliefs.

The most consistent way I know to defend these rights is by the first and fourteenth amendments and not let govt be abused to discriminate by creed.

Is that clear, that as long as you do not consent to a law affecting your beliefs, it is not constitutional to impose that by the 1st and 14th amendments protecting your beliefs equally.

The same way you and others, I support in preventing abortion 100% so it doesn't occur, use free choice to do this work, you do not rely on govt making it illegal for you to do this work it takes to stop abortion. You prove how much work it takes for prevention by free choice without relying on banning it altogether. So we need all efforts focused there until abortion goes down to 0. Only at 0 is your belief protected equally. So that is my goal, to get to 0 abortions completely by free choice and consensus on laws. If pal agree to a law or ban, that's constitutional, but not if they disagree by beliefs that are faith based and their choice not the govt's

Last edited:

Forum List

Back