So Clinton folks what is it you are voting FOR?

Lets see.......
Voting for the only qualified candidate in the race
Voting for 30 years experience
Voting for investment in infrastructure
Voting for a sensible immigration solution
Voting for education and healthcare
Voting for a stable foreign policy
Voting for the environment

That and the OP called our black President a “coon”. Not one fellow Trumpian said a word to shut them up.

There is an expression in German called Schatenfreude (sp?); essentially, it means “joy in the misery of others.” That Hillary being elected will make these racist fucks miserable…that is reason enough at this point (and all that you listed above).

You see, I enjoy seeing bad people fail. The Trumpians here are, simply put, bad people. This election has exposed it in droves with accusations of Yoko Ono having sex with Hillary, some pedophile bullshit that never passed the smell test, what 700 allegations of “rigging” that are laughable at best, and the e-mail bullshit that was beyond crazy 5 months ago. All of this garbage is out there because of the small fraction of a man and his lunatic supporters. Watching Trump’s chumps swallow it hard all night will be so very satisfying; I get to see bad people fail. I love it. Can’t wait to remind my pigeons about their wagers.

They will welch....just like they did in 2012

Agreed.

Lets see.......
Voting for the only qualified candidate in the race
Voting for 30 years experience
Voting for investment in infrastructure
Voting for a sensible immigration solution
Voting for education and healthcare
Voting for a stable foreign policy
Voting for the environment
. Yeah all the things Obama lied to you about... lol. Some people just never learn.

Obama delivered on most of what he promised

ahem, cough cough etc. A sensible immigration solution. Like bringing refugees here from third world countries? Refugees we know nothing about for the most part, who have a religion that almost forbids them to assimilate. Besides that, at this time, with the economy on shaky grounds, zero immigration would be a better solution for now. We have more job seekers than jobs available, not counting the tens of thousands who quit looking and their numbers aren't even counted. Unless you can show how immigration helps us.... I don't see how. Then of course, there's the TPP. That trade 'deal' that obama tried to keep secret. Remember, he was the guy that didn't like Nafta, and talked about changing it. Why does he keep the TPP top secret if he's running the most transparent administration ever?

Last edited:
Dear Richard-H She is more experienced but relied on a system that censors and excludes
the interests and representation of the rightwing opponents instead of fulfilling and defending
public duty to equally protect all interests of all citizens regardless of belief, creed or political affiliation.

Trump has shown willingness to go after both parties, without the bias the Democrats have
to push their own beliefs and creeds so far as to penalize opponents due to opposing beliefs.

Trump is more willing to respect peers and input from both parties,
even aligning with LGBT and Latinos and Blacks not on race or agenda but on
Constitutional principles and solutions that work for all people not just one party's agenda.

How has she excluded the interests of rightwing opponents? Since when have the GOP given a damn about what the liberals want? The right wing has control of congress which, due to gerry-rigging, gives them hugely disproportionate representation.

Right wingers seem to think that anything less than a pure right tyranny amount to persecution.
And thanks to democraps handing out free crap HUGE cities sometimes just 1 huge city controls the ENTIRE state in electoral politics. North Carolina EASILY red if it wasn't for Charlotte and Raleigh,Same goes for almost the entire country. Michigan ALL red except for Detroit,etc etc. You get presidency we get congress and senate to stop your destruction of America. Its time to change the way we elect a president and move to how Nebraska and Maine do it.
Reality has set in. You've given up. ROTFLMAO.

No, you small minded jerk. I haven't given up. I'm at work and went out to get lunch.

Your assumption that Democrats get more votes in cities because they 'hand out free crap' is a result of your absolute ignorance. Rural America receives more government payouts, per ca pita, than urban areas. The reason why democrats get more votes in urban areas is because the education level is much higher in urban areas. It's also because population concentration is much higher, so people feel a greater need for a better organized and more just society.

Either way, voting is based on people, not geographical area. Those people that live in rural areas get the same voting power as those that live in urban areas.

Yup, we will get the Presidency, probably the Senate and maybe the House. Don't be surprised if there's a record high Democratic turnout coupled with a record low Republican turn out.

But that should make you happy! You'll be able to bitch and whine non-stop for at least the next two years!
holy shit a democrat that works...wait is it like burger king or something? :D

Dear Odium Richard-H
Hey I'm a Democrat also. I've been working TWO jobs since 2008 trying to save a historic black church district destroyed by Democratic politics, where Democratic leaders took public money both city and federal and channeled it to developer interests for support for office, instead of equally protecting interests of nonprofits and churches struggling with no funding to save national history including a Civil Rights landmark the city demolished.

Richard-H I AGREE with you that the far right is wrong in overstepping Constitutional bounds.
But the answer is NOT TO DO THE OPPOSITE FROM THE LEFT.
That may be the spiritual consequence, of reaping what you sow and karmic backlash.
But it is equally wrong if left or right do it. it makes hypocrites of both sides,
and discredits and detracts from any principle either was trying to defend.

I am trying to defend Constitutional principles from EITHER side imposing their politics BEYOND
what the public consents to. Where we AGREE on policy, yes, that should be how govt policy is determined.
Where we AGREE to give authority to courts or majority rule, fine!

But NEITHER side agrees to give up FUNDAMENTAL beliefs to the whim of govt and/or party politics!
NOBODY I know agrees to have govt abused to IMPOSE or INFRINGE on beliefs,
the LGBT and prochoice not wanting this intrusion,
the gun rights and anti death penalty not wanting this,
EVERYONE I know would rather have govt either take their side or defend them from the other sides belief.

That's why I am saying to respect BOTH sides beliefs
and don't abuse Govt to infringe on either one!

Let's AGREE what constitutes political beliefs that this is going to happen with.
AGREE to stick with Constitutional principles respecting beliefs equally,
and quit wasting resources fighting back and forth over issues we KNOW
are not going to get settled that way!

We KNOW people will NOT agree to 'majority rule or court ruling'
deciding their "gun rights marriage rights voting rights abortion rights"
UNLESS they consent to how that law is written interpreted and enforced.

So why not MEDIATE and resolve those conflicts over belief and laws
WHILE WRITING THE LEGISLATION and quit abusing the vote and courts to BULLY
one set of beliefs over the other!

if we are going to enforce Constitutional equal protections consistently
I argue this is legally necessary!

As for working two jobs, I'm still trying to replace my previous day job that ended
when the division closed. it was an overseas company that shrunk down and closed out.
So I tried to work at Wal-Mart but it didn't pay enough to cover the costs
of the loans I made to nonprofits using my credit card
because Democratic party officials have been enabling corporate corruption
to destroy two Black districts, funneling tax money to hostile corporate interests including
friends of the Mayor caught in conflicts of interest, but none of them would stop this.
The only people who stood up were volunteers with nonprofits who really CARED
about managing and protecting the communities being gutted by this corporate sell out corruption
and govt abuse at taxpayer expense. The Democrats wouldn't stop it. Their offices depend on
bowing to corporate developers who get their way in Houston, with the Metro vote, anything they want.

That's why Richard-H I have NO respect for Democrats who keep using this corporatized
system to get elected. It robs money from the bottom of the pyramid and feeds it to the people
at the top who have to bow to the interests that got them there and can no longer help
solve the problems at the bottom.

People like me, unpaid volunteers, are stuck with the burden created by govt abuse nobody acknowledges.
both sides yell blaming the other for poverty, but while it's happening, and there are solutions
that these communities have proposed through their OWN business plans ignored and censored,
the money that could go to the nonprofits instead goes to corporate interests swinging deals so
Democrats can get into office. Both sides know this is going on , and both keep bowing to that money.

Gladys House is the local Black Republic community and business leader
working 2-3 jobs while not getting funding for business plans she wrote up to restore the district.
I was trying to help her, but ended up being the only Democrat willing to work 2 jobs
to help finance loans (on my own credit cards) so these nonprofits didn't go under while
competing with huge corporate interests getting contracts to evict and demolish every last remainder of the community.

The City only puts money in if the churches and nonprofits "give up their land to the city."
so they are basically bleeding everyone out, refusing funds until we run out.
It's been an invisible genocide of this historic community, not covered int eh media
except to paint it as an eyesore and never crediting the work done by preservationists
but only putting value on gutting it and replacing the history with outside developer construction.

The plans for a sustainable campus to replace welfare and business development to make it
a viable district again have been CENSORED and smashed because of corporate politics.

so NO I will not vote for that.

I try to vote for the stronger Constitutionalist who will comply with checks and balances
and listen to grievances.

You can't even HEAR the voice of liberals and Democrats with the censorship going on
within our own ranks. The working people and solutions are left silenced while the money changes hands.
It's disgusting and destroying our nation, including Black history the Democrats claim to champion?

I've felt like a SLAVE where my labor has been used to pay the debts and damages
of other people from GOVT ABUSE of taxpayer money.

I have no idea when this nightmare will end, but I assume only when all sides
unite and quit the divisive politics, maybe then we can agree to invest resources
in REBUILDING NOT DESTROYING communities with this bullying game we
can't afford that requires both sides to bleed all the corporate support they can
and sell out to whoever can pay the cost of running for office. Sickening!

How has she excluded the interests of rightwing opponents? Since when have the GOP given a damn about what the liberals want? The right wing has control of congress which, due to gerry-rigging, gives them hugely disproportionate representation.

Right wingers seem to think that anything less than a pure right tyranny amount to persecution.
And thanks to democraps handing out free crap HUGE cities sometimes just 1 huge city controls the ENTIRE state in electoral politics. North Carolina EASILY red if it wasn't for Charlotte and Raleigh,Same goes for almost the entire country. Michigan ALL red except for Detroit,etc etc. You get presidency we get congress and senate to stop your destruction of America. Its time to change the way we elect a president and move to how Nebraska and Maine do it.
Reality has set in. You've given up. ROTFLMAO.

No, you small minded jerk. I haven't given up. I'm at work and went out to get lunch.

Your assumption that Democrats get more votes in cities because they 'hand out free crap' is a result of your absolute ignorance. Rural America receives more government payouts, per ca pita, than urban areas. The reason why democrats get more votes in urban areas is because the education level is much higher in urban areas. It's also because population concentration is much higher, so people feel a greater need for a better organized and more just society.

Either way, voting is based on people, not geographical area. Those people that live in rural areas get the same voting power as those that live in urban areas.

Yup, we will get the Presidency, probably the Senate and maybe the House. Don't be surprised if there's a record high Democratic turnout coupled with a record low Republican turn out.

But that should make you happy! You'll be able to bitch and whine non-stop for at least the next two years!
holy shit a democrat that works...wait is it like burger king or something? :D

Dear Odium Richard-H
Hey I'm a Democrat also. I've been working TWO jobs since 2008 trying to save a historic black church district destroyed by Democratic politics, where Democratic leaders took public money both city and federal and channeled it to developer interests for support for office, instead of equally protecting interests of nonprofits and churches struggling with no funding to save national history including a Civil Rights landmark the city demolished.

Richard-H I AGREE with you that the far right is wrong in overstepping Constitutional bounds.
But the answer is NOT TO DO THE OPPOSITE FROM THE LEFT.
That may be the spiritual consequence, of reaping what you sow and karmic backlash.
But it is equally wrong if left or right do it. it makes hypocrites of both sides,
and discredits and detracts from any principle either was trying to defend.

I am trying to defend Constitutional principles from EITHER side imposing their politics BEYOND
what the public consents to. Where we AGREE on policy, yes, that should be how govt policy is determined.
Where we AGREE to give authority to courts or majority rule, fine!

But NEITHER side agrees to give up FUNDAMENTAL beliefs to the whim of govt and/or party politics!
NOBODY I know agrees to have govt abused to IMPOSE or INFRINGE on beliefs,
the LGBT and prochoice not wanting this intrusion,
the gun rights and anti death penalty not wanting this,
EVERYONE I know would rather have govt either take their side or defend them from the other sides belief.

That's why I am saying to respect BOTH sides beliefs
and don't abuse Govt to infringe on either one!

Let's AGREE what constitutes political beliefs that this is going to happen with.
AGREE to stick with Constitutional principles respecting beliefs equally,
and quit wasting resources fighting back and forth over issues we KNOW
are not going to get settled that way!

We KNOW people will NOT agree to 'majority rule or court ruling'
deciding their "gun rights marriage rights voting rights abortion rights"
UNLESS they consent to how that law is written interpreted and enforced.

So why not MEDIATE and resolve those conflicts over belief and laws
WHILE WRITING THE LEGISLATION and quit abusing the vote and courts to BULLY
one set of beliefs over the other!

if we are going to enforce Constitutional equal protections consistently
I argue this is legally necessary!

As for working two jobs, I'm still trying to replace my previous day job that ended
when the division closed. it was an overseas company that shrunk down and closed out.
So I tried to work at Wal-Mart but it didn't pay enough to cover the costs
of the loans I made to nonprofits using my credit card
because Democratic party officials have been enabling corporate corruption
to destroy two Black districts, funneling tax money to hostile corporate interests including
friends of the Mayor caught in conflicts of interest, but none of them would stop this.
The only people who stood up were volunteers with nonprofits who really CARED
about managing and protecting the communities being gutted by this corporate sell out corruption
and govt abuse at taxpayer expense. The Democrats wouldn't stop it. Their offices depend on
bowing to corporate developers who get their way in Houston, with the Metro vote, anything they want.

That's why Richard-H I have NO respect for Democrats who keep using this corporatized
system to get elected. It robs money from the bottom of the pyramid and feeds it to the people
at the top who have to bow to the interests that got them there and can no longer help
solve the problems at the bottom.

People like me, unpaid volunteers, are stuck with the burden created by govt abuse nobody acknowledges.
both sides yell blaming the other for poverty, but while it's happening, and there are solutions
that these communities have proposed through their OWN business plans ignored and censored,
the money that could go to the nonprofits instead goes to corporate interests swinging deals so
Democrats can get into office. Both sides know this is going on , and both keep bowing to that money.

Gladys House is the local Black Republic community and business leader
working 2-3 jobs while not getting funding for business plans she wrote up to restore the district.
I was trying to help her, but ended up being the only Democrat willing to work 2 jobs
to help finance loans (on my own credit cards) so these nonprofits didn't go under while
competing with huge corporate interests getting contracts to evict and demolish every last remainder of the community.

The City only puts money in if the churches and nonprofits "give up their land to the city."
so they are basically bleeding everyone out, refusing funds until we run out.
It's been an invisible genocide of this historic community, not covered int eh media
except to paint it as an eyesore and never crediting the work done by preservationists
but only putting value on gutting it and replacing the history with outside developer construction.

The plans for a sustainable campus to replace welfare and business development to make it
a viable district again have been CENSORED and smashed because of corporate politics.

so NO I will not vote for that.

I try to vote for the stronger Constitutionalist who will comply with checks and balances
and listen to grievances.

You can't even HEAR the voice of liberals and Democrats with the censorship going on
within our own ranks. The working people and solutions are left silenced while the money changes hands.
It's disgusting and destroying our nation, including Black history the Democrats claim to champion?

I've felt like a SLAVE where my labor has been used to pay the debts and damages
of other people from GOVT ABUSE of taxpayer money.

I have no idea when this nightmare will end, but I assume only when all sides
unite and quit the divisive politics, maybe then we can agree to invest resources
in REBUILDING NOT DESTROYING communities with this bullying game we
can't afford that requires both sides to bleed all the corporate support they can
and sell out to whoever can pay the cost of running for office. Sickening!
. If we did what you suggest, and got government out of our business or private lives, there are those who would go crazy because they depend on a dictorial government to hold them up over everyone else.

Forum List

Back