So Clinton folks what is it you are voting FOR?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Is it the continuance of 1% growth? Which will go down once she signs TPP and sends more jobs out of the country
Is it the 550% increase in Muslims from terrorist hot spots? Are you looking forward to more San Bernadino's and Orlando's?
Is it the absolute CORRUPTION in government? I mean she let the maid print classified email maybe she will let some of her most fervent voters print them for her.
Is it opening the border so more illegals can pour in? I mean who doesn't want MORE pressure on our welfare system,medical system,education system and driving down wages even more?
Is it the DOUBLE and TRIPLE digit increases in Obamacare payments? You must really enjoy those eh? So what is it? Afraid of Trump saying mean things but not of the pure hell awaiting us via Clinton? I can tell you right now. I didn't vote for her I won't listen to or heed one damn thing she tells us to in fact I will do everything in my power to destroy her. You wanted an Anti American power hungry thief as president and you get it then don't even think about complaining when half the country has no plans to listen to a damn thing you want done. You elect a criminal well can't complain when people turn criminals themselves to stop her.

Lets see.......
Voting for the only qualified candidate in the race
Voting for 30 years experience
Voting for investment in infrastructure
Voting for a sensible immigration solution
Voting for education and healthcare
Voting for a stable foreign policy
Voting for the environment

Lets see.......
Voting for Trump

The Republic. What are you voting for?
Not hardly if you are voting for Clinton. Her policies will help America implode. You wanted it you get it. Homosexuals bouncing off the ground when they get tossed off buildings,terrorist attacks daily,College students being recruited overseas because heh that's where the jobs went! I will be moving into my cabin with my family and guns and waiting either for the implosion or the Russians hopefully to nuke DC. You are just like EVERY democrat. Anti American Anti White Anti Traditional values. You are voting for the DESTRUCTION of the republic. Fact.

Lets see.......
. Yeah all the things Obama lied to you about... lol. Some people just never learn.

I'm voting for a return to sanity

th

Lets see.......
. Yeah all the things Obama lied to you about... lol. Some people just never learn.

Obama delivered on most of what he promised

Lets see.......
Voting for Trump
Since I have "rightwinger" on ignore. I will reply here

30 years of experience in which she got NOTHING accomplished!
Trump has said he wants 1 billion for infrastructure in essence that's what putting America first means
You mean amnesty so the demoncraps have more voters to destroy America by bribing them with more free stuff I work for
What education? Have you seen this common core shit? Absolutely STUPID. I have 2 kids in school I deal with it daily....Healthcare yeah but bankrupting families who can't afford the monthly payments.
Stable foreign policy is picking a war with Russia? Bribing Iran? Yeah real sane we have seen Clinton's foreign policy at work in Yemen,Libya,Syria,Iraq,etc etc
The environment is fine and your goofy regulations harm jobs

The Clinton supporters are voting to beat us...not make the nation greater or safer or to bring honest government back to DC. No, all they want is to beat us and that ain't going to be enough to win. Trump had 25,000 people at two events yesterday. 50,000 folks with less than 24 hours notice that the rally's would be held. That is amazing!

Social Security and Medicare.
Um....we have had those for 50 an 60 years....where are they going? You do realize by her allowing in MORE illegals putting pressure on the system it HURTS those things. If I thought Trump would harm either I wouldn't have voted for him. My parents are on SS and medicare....THEY voted for him.

Lets see.......
Voting for Trump
Since I have "rightwinger" on ignore. I will reply here

30 years of experience in which she got NOTHING accomplished!
Trump has said he wants 1 billion for infrastructure in essence that's what putting America first means
You mean amnesty so the demoncraps have more voters to destroy America by bribing them with more free stuff I work for
What education? Have you seen this common core shit? Absolutely STUPID. I have 2 kids in school I deal with it daily....Healthcare yeah but bankrupting families who can't afford the monthly payments.
Stable foreign policy is picking a war with Russia? Bribing Iran? Yeah real sane we have seen Clinton's foreign policy at work in Yemen,Libya,Syria,Iraq,etc etc
The environment is fine and your goofy regulations harm jobs
No Iran paranoia, please. It is the country that did not attack others since... ...since ever.
If Trump goes for Iran - he doesn´t have to support the deal that is not signed - it would be only the continuation of the current foreign policy.

So Clinton folks what is it you are voting FOR?

Not Trump. And because Bill comes along with the deal; who I like for his administrative skills. I can give a rats what he does with his whanger. That's between him and Hillary.

And because the Clintons worked well with the GOP before they smeared him to get Bush elected (and not another democrat again because of Clinton's immense popularity). And I think the GOP will work well with Billary again. Or "HillBilly"....lol..

BTW, where are Trump's emails between him and his accountant? Didn't he not pay federal taxes for years?

Forum List

Back