So According To Pelosi,Trump Is Impeached Forever.Then What Is Nancy Pelosi Forever? Dementia?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Does the Queen have any idea of what most Americans think of her? does she actually believe that she is perfectly normal and all conservatives and racist and dumb?
Pelosi has claimed that Trump is impeached forever, OK, but she aint exactly some angel from heaven.
So how can we call Miss Pelosi?
"Brain Damage Forever" ??
:1peleas:

So what do we know...

You don't like Pelosi and you like to rant...

After that nothing...

And by the way Pelosi never said "all conservatives and racist and dumb"... Actually she more likely to say conservatives are OK but Trump is no Conservative...

Real Conservatives would have nothing to do with Trump

Does the Queen have any idea of what most Americans think of her? does she actually believe that she is perfectly normal and all conservatives and racist and dumb?
Pelosi has claimed that Trump is impeached forever, OK, but she aint exactly some angel from heaven.
So if Trump is re elected that means he has a term he wasn't impeached....correct.

All of it is true. Trump is the third President to be impeached. Nothing can erase that.

So what do we know...

You don't like Pelosi and you like to rant...

After that nothing...

And by the way Pelosi never said "all conservatives and racist and dumb"... Actually she more likely to say conservatives are OK but Trump is no Conservative...

Real Conservatives would have nothing to do with Trump

Yeah "technically" she never said it. But she believes it. Stalin never said he was a murdering tyrant either.

Pelosi and the Dem's voted to impeach Trump simply because they are sour puss sore losers, its pathetic really. They have been scheming to impeach Trump since before he was even sworn into office.

Pelosi and the Dem's voted to impeach Trump simply because they are sour puss sore losers, its pathetic really. They have been scheming to impeach Trump since before he was even sworn into office.

so youre saying the republicans were too weak and stupid to stop an impeachment they have known was coming BEFORE Trump was sworn in -

ok, I agree.

Well, nothing can "erase" the fact that President Trump (I love typing that phrase) has been impeached, but...

...when he is re-elected in a landslide in November, that will make Pelosi and the Democrats look like the biggest fools in American history.

so youre saying the republicans were too weak and stupid to stop an impeachment they have known was coming BEFORE Trump was sworn in -

ok, I agree.

No dummy that's not what I'm saying. Pull your head out of your ass.

ok, I agree.

thats exactly what youre saying -

you knew about the impeachment for 4 years and were too f'n stupid to stop it.

on three...

DDDDDUUUUURRRRRRRRR

Well, nothing can "erase" the fact that President Trump (I love typing that phrase) has been impeached, but...

...when he is re-elected in a landslide in November, that will make Pelosi and the Democrats look like the biggest fools in American history.
The D campaign song "Act Naturally" will go to the top again.

They already look like fools. They couldn't even convince all the Dem's to vote for impeachment let alone a single Republican. They skipped right over censure and went for the nuclear impeachment option over a nothing burger. They come off as sour puss sore losers who are petty and petulant children.

ok, I agree.

on three...

DDDDDUUUUURRRRRRRRR

You have a screw loose. :cuckoo:

Nancy Confused Florida Cockroach Forever

ok, I agree.

on three...

DDDDDUUUUURRRRRRRRR

so tell the class why republicans couldnt stop the impeachment they call fake -

ok, I agree.

on three...

DDDDDUUUUURRRRRRRRR

so tell the class why republicans couldnt stop the impeachment they call fake -

I'm not playing your stupid strawman game idiot.

Nancy Pelosi, forever cant name the current President without a brain freeze

Forum List

Back