SNL: Last Pre-Election Skit

It was funny as hell. Kate does a better Hillary than Tina did Palin.

Agreed. Tina did like Democrats always do. She portrays Sarah as if the liberal demagoguery is actually Sarah. Democrats howl and no one else gets it because it's not actually based on Sarah

No one made Palin more of a laughing stock than Palin herself, right into her rightful place in obscurity.

I agree....just like John Edwards. Losing VP candidates often disappear. What happened to that guy that so many millions of people voted to be a heartbeat away from POTUS?

Nobody is defending Edwards as some sort of bastion of freedom.

I am agreeing that Palin, like Edwards, like many people, are irrelevant after they lose as VP on a POTUS ticket.

You were complaining about liberals making misogynistic attacks against Palin but you ignore the cesspool on the right. That's the point, moron. And now you're attacking women, jesus what an idiot.

How the fuck do I ignore something I don't know about? When you decide to stop gaying up the place, tell me what you're talking about and we can go from there

Why do you bother to comment on something you know nothing about?

Reread the thread, I don't have time to feed you you're own posts.

Guilty. I don't know about teenage girl music. I guess it's a matter of perspective. I find it more disturbing that you do ...

Beyonce is a tremendous talent, not sure why you're commenting as you already stated you don't talk about things you know nothing about. Lying again?

The teenage girl is strong in this one ...

Saying I don't watch O'Reilly or listen to Beyonce is talking about them?

So have you had your IQ tested to see if you have one?

All right, you keep ignoring the misogyny on the right as you complain that Palin wasn't treated fairly because she's a woman. Good plan, off you go, Trump that bitch.

I don't think Palin was attacked because she was a woman. I think that if Palin was a DEMOCRAT, DEMOCRATS would say she was attacked only because she is a woman.

It seemed to me that Dems attacked her because she was a compelling figure who they could discredit because she said some outrageous things that were very different from the normal political dogma.

Dems attack anyone mercilessly. They don't care about sex or race when they attack. They only care about sex and race when playing the victim. Those are out the window when they are the aggressor.

It was funny as hell. Kate does a better Hillary than Tina did Palin.

Agreed. Tina did like Democrats always do. She portrays Sarah as if the liberal demagoguery is actually Sarah. Democrats howl and no one else gets it because it's not actually based on Sarah

No one made Palin more of a laughing stock than Palin herself, right into her rightful place in obscurity.

I agree....just like John Edwards. Losing VP candidates often disappear. What happened to that guy? so many millions of people voted for him to be a heartbeat away from POTUS.

Cain't help ya pard, weren't one of 'em, never much cared.

Because of what he's said about Beyonce, duh.

What did he say? Look man, I'm a rock fan. Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, the Eagles. I don't listen to Beyonce, I don't care and I'm not going to. So make your point yourself, Grizzley Adams

What does your choice of music have to do with the shitty things O'reilly says about a woman? Using your example you're giving a free pass for anyone to call Palin a slut if they don't pay attention to politics. moron.

It has to do with that I don't watch O'Reilly, I don't listen to Beyonce, and I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

It's funny how chicks say they want a guy who's in touch with their inner female, a guy who wants to talk about feelings, who puts the toilet seat down. Then when you give it to them, they blow you off, don't respect you, think you're gay and won't give you the time of day and they run to insensitive clods like me who are just guys. Life sucks for you metros, doesn't it? You gave them what they asked, WTF? In the end, they wanted guys who have balls, not guys who are chicks like you

Sorry to hear about your issues with women, must suck.

I don't think Palin was attacked because she was a woman. I think that if Palin was a DEMOCRAT, DEMOCRATS would say she was attacked only because she is a woman.

It seemed to me that Dems attacked her because she was a compelling figure who they could discredit because she said some outrageous things that were very different from the normal political dogma.

Dems attack anyone mercilessly. They don't care about sex or race when they attack. They only care about sex and race when playing the victim. Those are out the window when they are the aggressor.

She wasn't even compelling to you all, she went nowhere with ya'll this cycle.

How the fuck do I ignore something I don't know about? When you decide to stop gaying up the place, tell me what you're talking about and we can go from there

Guilty. I don't know about teenage girl music. I guess it's a matter of perspective. I find it more disturbing that you do ...

Beyonce is a tremendous talent, not sure why you're commenting as you already stated you don't talk about things you know nothing about. Lying again?

All right, you keep ignoring the misogyny on the right as you complain that Palin wasn't treated fairly because she's a woman. Good plan, off you go, Trump that bitch.

I ignore Trump? Here you go, loopy kunt:

Trump Supporters - Don't his comments about women bother you?

Because of what he's said about Beyonce, duh.

What did he say? Look man, I'm a rock fan. Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, the Eagles. I don't listen to Beyonce, I don't care and I'm not going to. So make your point yourself, Grizzley Adams

What does your choice of music have to do with the shitty things O'reilly says about a woman? Using your example you're giving a free pass for anyone to call Palin a slut if they don't pay attention to politics. moron.

It has to do with that I don't watch O'Reilly, I don't listen to Beyonce, and I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

It's funny how chicks say they want a guy who's in touch with their inner female, a guy who wants to talk about feelings, who puts the toilet seat down. Then when you give it to them, they blow you off, don't respect you, think you're gay and won't give you the time of day and they run to insensitive clods like me who are just guys. Life sucks for you metros, doesn't it? You gave them what they asked, WTF? In the end, they wanted guys who have balls, not guys who are chicks like you

Sorry to hear about your issues with women, must suck.

Do they use the term "playground" for what you did in your country too? That's what they call it here. The term comes from eight year old arguments on playgrounds. Always interested in learning about other cultures

We're talking about people who consider themselves conservative.

Like this guy:

Dear Beyoncé: It's Not Because You're Black. It's Because You're a Whore...

Like this guy:

Is she a whore? And who the hell is Crowder? Why do I care about him?

Are you saying liberal politicians are responsible for every liberal in the media, on the Internet and in entertainment? You really want to go there?

Like this guy:

Are you saying liberal politicians are responsible for every liberal in the media, on the Internet and in entertainment? You really want to go there?

No, I'm talking about the throngs of assholes who wear 'Trump that Bitch: shirts. That's your conservative base.

Like this guy:

No, I'm talking about the throngs of assholes who wear 'Trump that Bitch: shirts. That's your conservative base.

Tell me again how you're smarter than Republicans because you aren't all black and white like they are. Cracks me up.

Conservative really is an insult to you, isn't it? You're not very clever. I mean every other liberal uses the same "insult"

Like this guy:

Tell me again how you're smarter than Republicans because you aren't all black and white like they are. Cracks me up.

Conservative really is an insult to you, isn't it? You're not very clever. I mean every other liberal uses the same "insult"

Conservative shouldn't be an insult.

You were just complaining about the misogynistic attacks on Palin and now are pretending the right doesn't do as well, if not more.

Like this guy:

You were just complaining about the misogynistic attacks on Palin and now are pretending the right doesn't do as well, if not more.

That's why I quoted conservative, that you think it's an insult is idiotic. I'm just not one. I'm not offeneded by your trying to use it as an insult. It just keeps reminding me that you're stupid.

And yes, the attacks on Palin were pure misogyny, Archie Bunker. She's an average politician, not better or worse. She in no way deserves what you people do to her. You're sending a message to other women. Join you or STFU

Like this guy:

That's why I quoted conservative, that you think it's an insult is idiotic. I'm just not one. I'm not offeneded by your trying to use it as an insult. It just keeps reminding me that you're stupid.

And yes, the attacks on Palin were pure misogyny, Archie Bunker. She's an average politician, not better or worse. She in no way deserves what you people do to her. You're sending a message to other women. Join you or STFU

Not every or even most 'attacks' (some call criticism) on Palin were misogynistic. She's not an average politician, she's a failed politician.

Not every or even most 'attacks' (some call criticism) on Palin were misogynistic. She's not an average politician, she's a failed politician.

OK, fair enough. That's why you people blast Kerry so much. Wait, you don't ...

It's 2016. There is plenty of misogyny pointed at one candidate by the right. Palin never had this level of shit to deal with due to her sex.

It's 2016. There is plenty of misogyny pointed at one candidate by the right. Palin never had this level of shit to deal with due to her sex.

You think the attacks on Hitlary are because she's female?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

OMG, what a tool you are

Forum List

Back