SNL: Last Pre-Election Skit

Agreed. Tina did like Democrats always do. She portrays Sarah as if the liberal demagoguery is actually Sarah. Democrats howl and no one else gets it because it's not actually based on Sarah

No one made Palin more of a laughing stock than Palin herself, right into her rightful place in obscurity.

Another liberal who believes the Democrat demagoguery as fact. All you're doing is demonstrating the point.

I'm not a big fan of hers, but the one thing I commend her for strongly is the grace with which she has handled the outlandish misogyny of knuckle draggers like you who believe women should STFU and think what you tell them to

It's difficult to find approval ratings for Palin these days because most people have moved on and she's a political never-was.

But we do have something through 2015 to show her slide, she's just not popular outside of the GOP and even that has slipped tremendously.

enten-datalab-sarahpalin.png

The Receding Of Sarah Palin, In One Chart

OK, not that it has anything to do with what I said. I talked about the fictitious liberal portrayal of her statements and views where you demagogue her then satirize her for your own view of her as if it's actually her. Sure, it's taken a hit on her popularity. That it works doesn't justify it

I'm just adding to the conversation, Palin isn't popular and that is Palin's fault, nobody else. Every politican in recent memory has been satirized, it comes with the territory and if Palin (or you) can't handle it, tough.

I do agree that Palin has been the victim of some misogynistic attacks and hopefully we continue to mature. However when one side is calling Clinton a **** or hold up signs that say "Trump that bitch", anything Palin went through was relatively tame compared to this election. There is no comparison and if you want to defend Palin agianst those types of attacks then you should defend all women against those same things. You're probably not mature enough yet.

Of course it's not her fault. Women do not according to you Neanderthals have a right to not be a Democrat. You Archie Bunkers went after her to destroy her as a message to other women. You're hate filled misogynists. No mere woman will defy you. Women belong to you

No one made Palin more of a laughing stock than Palin herself, right into her rightful place in obscurity.

Another liberal who believes the Democrat demagoguery as fact. All you're doing is demonstrating the point.

I'm not a big fan of hers, but the one thing I commend her for strongly is the grace with which she has handled the outlandish misogyny of knuckle draggers like you who believe women should STFU and think what you tell them to

It's difficult to find approval ratings for Palin these days because most people have moved on and she's a political never-was.

But we do have something through 2015 to show her slide, she's just not popular outside of the GOP and even that has slipped tremendously.

OK, not that it has anything to do with what I said. I talked about the fictitious liberal portrayal of her statements and views where you demagogue her then satirize her for your own view of her as if it's actually her. Sure, it's taken a hit on her popularity. That it works doesn't justify it

She did that to herself, she was an empty vessel who appealed to the angry, just like Trump is now.

:wtf:

She did Democrats demagoguing her and misrepresenting what she says to herself. How do you do someone misrepresenting your views to yourself? That actually made sense to you?

Damn, Democrat partisan hacks just circle the world around yourself, don't you?

You're concerned about demagoguing in 2016? It's not unique to Palin and I'm not sure where she was misrepresented, can you give me an example? And please, don't pull the "I can see Russia form my house" that's called satire as in her performance in the Katie Couric interview made her look like the unprepared moron that she was.

She did that to herself, she was an empty vessel who appealed to the angry, just like Trump is now.

She did Democrats demagoguing her and misrepresenting what she says to herself. How do you do someone misrepresenting your views to yourself? That actually made sense to you?

I'm sorry, you want to do this partisanshithead thing and I've got an intelligent conversation going on, on another thread, take care, have a great day.

I'm just adding to the conversation, Palin isn't popular and that is Palin's fault, nobody else. Every politican in recent memory has been satirized, it comes with the territory and if Palin (or you) can't handle it, tough.

I do agree that Palin has been the victim of some misogynistic attacks and hopefully we continue to mature. However when one side is calling Clinton a **** or hold up signs that say "Trump that bitch", anything Palin went through was relatively tame compared to this election. There is no comparison and if you want to defend Palin agianst those types of attacks then you should defend all women against those same things. You're probably not mature enough yet.

Of course it's not her fault. Women do not according to you Neanderthals have a right to not be a Democrat. You Archie Bunkers went after her to destroy her as a message to other women. You're hate filled misogynists. No mere woman will defy you. Women belong to you

Talk about misrepresenting someone else's point of view, shit, you're a hypocrite.

You're concerned about demagoguing in 2016? It's not unique to Palin and I'm not sure where she was misrepresented, can you give me an example? And please, don't pull the "I can see Russia form my house" that's called satire as in her performance in the Katie Couric interview made her look like the unprepared moron that she was.

No, it's not just Palin, Democrats demagogue all conservative women. I'm not repeating it, read what I already wrote and address the point ... or don't ... but I'm not going to cater to your duh, you don't get it. You never do and repeating it doesn't help

I'm sorry, you want to do this partisanshithead thing and I've got an intelligent conversation going on, on another thread, take care, have a great day.

You have an intelligent conversation going on where you and the other liberals are laughing like Bevis and Butthead?

hee, hee, conservatives are racist

hee, hee, yeah, they are

hee, hee they're homophobes too

hee, hee, yeah, they are

hee, hee, and they hate foreigners

hee, hee, yeah, they do ...

Talk about misrepresenting someone else's point of view, shit, you're a hypocrite.

Then why do Democrats target conservative women, Archie?

You have an intelligent conversation going on where you and the other liberals are laughing like Bevis and Butthead?

hee, hee, yeah, they are

hee, hee, yeah, they are

Like I said, have a nice day.

hee, hee, yeah, they are

hee, hee, yeah, they are

I am, thanks. Apparently you are too since you found Democrats to circle jerk with.

So what did you think of the skit? Didn't like they made fun of both of them instead of just Trump?

hee, hee, yeah, they are

hee, hee, yeah, they are

I am, thanks. Apparently you are too since you found Democrats to circle jerk with.

So what did you think of the skit? Didn't like they made fun of both of them instead of just Trump?

Democrats? Some of you people who identify yourselves as being on "the right" have no other prism through which to view life. And there are those in the same situation on "the left" as well. So when you encounter others who do not perceive reality in this way, you think they must be "lefties"/"righties"/"the other" since they don't come at the universe conceptually in the same manner you do, and you assign them the only other category you can manage to recognize. You don't have the time nor the inclination to really engage and find out who are what someone else is, thinks, or believes, you just assign, label, and fecklessly attempt to blaze.

You have a problem, and it is a learned behavior, so the rational query that should follow is where did I come by this learned behavior and this reflexive Pavlovian response. And then, who benefits by so many in this society being manipulated in this manner.

Last edited:
I am glad my brain was never simplified enough to watch that IGNORANT SHIT. It truly annoys me.

I'd go ahead and enjoy humor. It's not like in being serious your head is screwed on right anyway
It would help if ANY of it was funny. Gabriel Iglesias is funny,Jeff Foxworthy is funny,Tim Allen is funny. SNL is garbage.

I am glad my brain was never simplified enough to watch that IGNORANT SHIT. It truly annoys me.

I'd go ahead and enjoy humor. It's not like in being serious your head is screwed on right anyway
It would help if ANY of it was funny. Gabriel Iglesias is funny,Jeff Foxworthy is funny,Tim Allen is funny. SNL is garbage.

Well, if someone with such an open mind like you thinks that, it must be true

Stay in your safe space snoogums.

No, it's not just Palin, Democrats demagogue all conservative women. I'm not repeating it, read what I already wrote and address the point ... or don't ... but I'm not going to cater to your duh, you don't get it. You never do and repeating it doesn't help

You mean like when nutjobs call Beyonce a whore? Is that what you're referring to?

Forum List

Back