SNL: Last Pre-Election Skit

OK, not that it has anything to do with what I said. I talked about the fictitious liberal portrayal of her statements and views where you demagogue her then satirize her for your own view of her as if it's actually her. Sure, it's taken a hit on her popularity. That it works doesn't justify it

She did that to herself, she was an empty vessel who appealed to the angry, just like Trump is now.

:wtf:

She did Democrats demagoguing her and misrepresenting what she says to herself. How do you do someone misrepresenting your views to yourself? That actually made sense to you?

Damn, Democrat partisan hacks just circle the world around yourself, don't you?

You're concerned about demagoguing in 2016? It's not unique to Palin and I'm not sure where she was misrepresented, can you give me an example? And please, don't pull the "I can see Russia form my house" that's called satire as in her performance in the Katie Couric interview made her look like the unprepared moron that she was.

No, it's not just Palin, Democrats demagogue all conservative women. I'm not repeating it, read what I already wrote and address the point ... or don't ... but I'm not going to cater to your duh, you don't get it. You never do and repeating it doesn't help

You mean like when nutjobs call Beyonce a whore? Is that what you're referring to?

All I know about Beyonce is that she's a singer. You're going to have to ask someone into teenie girl pop like you who knows who she actually is

She did that to herself, she was an empty vessel who appealed to the angry, just like Trump is now.

She did Democrats demagoguing her and misrepresenting what she says to herself. How do you do someone misrepresenting your views to yourself? That actually made sense to you?

You're concerned about demagoguing in 2016? It's not unique to Palin and I'm not sure where she was misrepresented, can you give me an example? And please, don't pull the "I can see Russia form my house" that's called satire as in her performance in the Katie Couric interview made her look like the unprepared moron that she was.

No, it's not just Palin, Democrats demagogue all conservative women. I'm not repeating it, read what I already wrote and address the point ... or don't ... but I'm not going to cater to your duh, you don't get it. You never do and repeating it doesn't help

You mean like when nutjobs call Beyonce a whore? Is that what you're referring to?

All I know about Beyonce is that she's a singer. You're going to have to ask someone into teenie girl pop like you who knows who she actually is

^dodge

See Bill O'Reilly.

^dodge

Um ... sure ...

See Bill O'Reilly.

Why?

^dodge

Um ... sure ...

We finally agree on something. thx.

See Bill O'Reilly.

Why?

Because of what he's said about Beyonce, duh.

^dodge

Um ... sure ...

We finally agree on something. thx.

See Bill O'Reilly.

Why?

What did he say? Look man, I'm a rock fan. Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, the Eagles. I don't listen to Beyonce, I don't care and I'm not going to. So make your point yourself, Grizzley Adams

See Bill O'Reilly.

Why?

What did he say? Look man, I'm a rock fan. Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, the Eagles. I don't listen to Beyonce, I don't care and I'm not going to. So make your point yourself, Grizzley Adams

What does your choice of music have to do with the shitty things O'reilly says about a woman? Using your example you're giving a free pass for anyone to call Palin a slut if they don't pay attention to politics. moron.

See Bill O'Reilly.

Why?

What does your choice of music have to do with the shitty things O'reilly says about a woman? Using your example you're giving a free pass for anyone to call Palin a slut if they don't pay attention to politics. moron.

It has to do with that I don't watch O'Reilly, I don't listen to Beyonce, and I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

It's funny how chicks say they want a guy who's in touch with their inner female, a guy who wants to talk about feelings, who puts the toilet seat down. Then when you give it to them, they blow you off, don't respect you, think you're gay and won't give you the time of day and they run to insensitive clods like me who are just guys. Life sucks for you metros, doesn't it? You gave them what they asked, WTF? In the end, they wanted guys who have balls, not guys who are chicks like you

It has to do with that I don't watch O'Reilly, I don't listen to Beyonce, and I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

It's funny how chicks say they want a guy who's in touch with their inner female, a guy who wants to talk about feelings, who puts the toilet seat down. Then when you give it to them, they think you're gay and won't give you the time of day and they stick with insensitive clods like me who are just guys. Life sucks for you metros, doesn't it? You gave them what they asked, WTF? In the end, they wanted guys who have balls

You were complaining about liberals making misogynistic attacks against Palin but you ignore the cesspool on the right. That's the point, moron. And now you're attacking women, jesus what an idiot.

It's funny how chicks say they want a guy who's in touch with their inner female, a guy who wants to talk about feelings, who puts the toilet seat down. Then when you give it to them, they think you're gay and won't give you the time of day and they stick with insensitive clods like me who are just guys. Life sucks for you metros, doesn't it? You gave them what they asked, WTF? In the end, they wanted guys who have balls

You were complaining about liberals making misogynistic attacks against Palin but you ignore the cesspool on the right. That's the point, moron. And now you're attacking women, jesus what an idiot.

How the fuck do I ignore something I don't know about? When you decide to stop gaying up the place, tell me what you're talking about and we can go from there

How the fuck do I ignore something I don't know about? When you decide to stop gaying up the place, tell me what you're talking about and we can go from there

Why do you bother to comment on something you know nothing about?

Reread the thread, I don't have time to feed you you're own posts.

Guilty. I don't know about teenage girl music. I guess it's a matter of perspective. I find it more disturbing that you do ...

It was funny as hell. Kate does a better Hillary than Tina did Palin.

Agreed. Tina did like Democrats always do. She portrays Sarah as if the liberal demagoguery is actually Sarah. Democrats howl and no one else gets it because it's not actually based on Sarah

No one made Palin more of a laughing stock than Palin herself, right into her rightful place in obscurity.

I agree....just like John Edwards. Losing VP candidates often disappear. What happened to that guy? so many millions of people voted for him to be a heartbeat away from POTUS.

Last edited:

It's funny how chicks say they want a guy who's in touch with their inner female, a guy who wants to talk about feelings, who puts the toilet seat down. Then when you give it to them, they think you're gay and won't give you the time of day and they stick wi

th insensitive clods like me who are just guys. Life sucks for you metros, doesn't it? You gave them what they asked, WTF? In the end, they wanted guys who have balls

Guilty. I don't know about teenage girl music. I guess it's a matter of perspective. I find it more disturbing that you do ...

Beyonce is a tremendous talent, not sure why you're commenting as you already stated you don't talk about things you know nothing about. Lying again?

It was funny as hell. Kate does a better Hillary than Tina did Palin.

Agreed. Tina did like Democrats always do. She portrays Sarah as if the liberal demagoguery is actually Sarah. Democrats howl and no one else gets it because it's not actually based on Sarah

No one made Palin more of a laughing stock than Palin herself, right into her rightful place in obscurity.

I agree....just like John Edwards. Losing VP candidates often disappear. What happened to that guy that so many millions of people voted to be a heartbeat away from POTUS?

Nobody is defending Edwards as some sort of bastion of freedom.

It's funny how chicks say they want a guy who's in touch with their inner female, a guy who wants to talk about feelings, who puts the toilet seat down. Then when you give it to them, they think you're gay and won't give you the time of day and they stick wi

th insensitive clods like me who are just guys. Life sucks for you metros, doesn't it? You gave them what they asked, WTF? In the end, they wanted guys who have balls

Beyonce is a tremendous talent, not sure why you're commenting as you already stated you don't talk about things you know nothing about. Lying again?

The teenage girl is strong in this one ...

Saying I don't watch O'Reilly or listen to Beyonce is talking about them?

So have you had your IQ tested to see if you have one?

Forum List

Back