Snake Meat......source of chinese virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
This!
FB-IMG-1585338541379.jpg

They always said you could eat Diamondback, but I never did.
I just kills 'em and buries 'em. Maybe take a skin sometimes.
Pfft, that last skin I salted and tacked out the cats ate like potato chips before dawn.
May have been coons involved. :dunno:
Anything that has poison, I ain't eating that!
No blowfish, no Diamondbacks.

There are 152 references for oleandrin at Pubmed. However, the recent manipulation (scrambling) of the usual chronological order for Pubmed abstracts complexifies research for the average person. For instance, rather than the earliest, first entry for oleandrin, which would give the researcher a time of discovery of pharmacological interest, there is abstract #151, dated 1987. Abstract #152 is dated Jul 2020.

The difference between a poison and a medicine may be only the amount. There are many examples.

Authors of the controversial paper are, Kenneth S. Plante, Jessica A. Plante, Diana Fernandez, Divya Mirchandani, Nathen Bopp, Patricia V. Aguilar, K. Jagannadha Sastry, Robert A. Newman, Scott C. Weaver.

That this was non-peer reviewed, might ruffle some feathers, though how do the facts square with the opposition's claims? For example, the cardiac parameters?

* Oleandrin showed 3,000-fold reduction in infectious virus production.

* EC50 values were 11.98 ng/ml when virus output was measured at 24 hr post-infection, 7.07 ng/ml at 48 hr post-infection.

* "The well-accepted mechanism of action for these compounds lies in their ability to inhibit functioning Na+/K+-ATPase, which in turn, alters ion flux across membranes. This explains, for example, the ability of this class of compounds to improve functioning of heart muscle in patients with congestive heart failure."

Pfft, that last skin I salted and tacked out the cats ate like potato chips before dawn.
Wuss

Wuss
Poison free wuss. ;)

Wuss
Poison free wuss. ;)
Don't you know? Oxygen is poisonous.
Not in my world. Diamondback bites will kill you, though.

Wuss
Poison free wuss. ;)
Don't you know? Oxygen is poisonous.
Not in my world. ....

In everyone's world.

Replacing the head of Wuhan lab was a media ploy. There are no engineered lab-like sequences in the COVID-19 genome, which at the time it was suggested, was sensationalist, yellow journalism.

Americans seem to be projecting their embarrassment onto Trump as a convenient scapegoat. In reality, no other group of Homo sapiens thought COVID would turn out to be this pandemically potent, either.

19 Aug 2020 Disapproval of Trump COVID Response Hits New High
'....An Overwhelming Majority of Americans Say the U.S. Response to Coronavirus Makes Them Feel Embarrassed....Fifty-five percent also said they thought the worst of the pandemic was yet to come.'

We can't agree that snakes have nothing to do with COVID-19.

5 Aug 2020 Snake Venom / COVID-19
'....Bothrops jararaca....'

On a snakes and hypertension trajectory, we mentioned Bothrops jararaca in this thread around 17-18 Jul 2020, in posts # 756, 761 and 764.

At the time of those posts, we were tracking the Rab gene in relation to zinc and the inhibition of Zika virus, and for the controversial Zelenko Protocol's use of zinc in conjunction with hydroychloroquine and azithromycin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back