Smoking

Even after he shot JFK and faked the moon landing?
It’s always best to believe government. They know what’s best for us. Except FDR of course. Lol.

You prove yourself terribly confused every day on this forum.

I really pity your poor dumb students.

Nah, it's always best to believe YOU, right loony?
Yeah it’s just me. I’m the only one who believes what I post in the whole world.

Dumb teach. Poster pussy for our failed educational system.

Yeah it’s just me. I’m the only one who believes what I post in the whole world.

And so it begins. The desperate need for affirmation. Part of the conspiracy nut mental condition. Textbook.

And so it begins. The desperate need for affirmation. Part of the conspiracy nut mental condition. Textbook.
So you really do think I’m the only one in the whole world who doesn’t trust government.

LMFAO. Dumb teach. So dumb.

Time to start up again and blow smoke in dumb Teach’s dumb face.
Is wannabe anarchist trying to play tough guy now? Starting to feel threatened because your mental condition is being exposed?

I quit after 30 years when during an office visit my Dr. told me he had a 40 yr old patient, a smoker who just found out he has lung cancer & 6 months to live. That was 9 years ago. I know people who are trapped in their homes hooked to an oxygen tank suffering from emphysema.

No thanks.

Smoking reduces your chances of being hospitalized for COVID despite what doctors will say. It is one of those weird quirks nobody wants to investigate that has been noted in statistics from several different countries, including China, the US, and Italy. The theory at least is that the nicotine turns off something in the lung cells that COVID otherwise exploits--some receptor or the other on the cell surfaces.

Smoking reduces your chances of being hospitalized for COVID despite what doctors will say. It is one of those weird quirks nobody wants to investigate that has been noted in statistics from several different countries, including China, the US, and Italy. The theory at least is that the nicotine turns off something in the lung cells that COVID otherwise exploits--some receptor or the other on the cell surfaces.
Maybe, but smoking leads to chronic respiratory conditions that make one at a much higher risk for COVID complications

I started smoking at 12 years old, like all my friends did

I stopped many years ago

I vape now

I miss my real cigarrettes like hell.

and that's my story.

Maybe, but smoking leads to chronic respiratory conditions that make one at a much higher risk for COVID complications

We're all gonna die from something I guess. I just recall getting into with with people when that early early data was coming out of China that smokers and people with O blood were significantly underrepresented in the hospitalization demographics and people wanted to argue everything under the sun to avoid accepting the data was what it was. i personally don't care if people smoke or not. Their body, their life, not mine.

Forum List

Back